PDA

View Full Version : From a Jets fans point of view

HendersonD06
09-24-2006, 08:32 PM
Well... From last year... We went and got a solid coach who has learned from BB and BP's... Also we went and got 2 of the best O-Lineman in this years draft in Ferguson and Mangold... Yea I would have loved 2 see Reggie in Green and White, but the bottom line is this... In 3 games we have had great pass protection for Chad to actually stand in the pocket and make the right reads... I think we have a steal in J.Cotchery, I thought he was a bust, I heard he was like NC States top reciever EVER when it comes to Stat wise (T.Holt went there) So I think With Coles and Cotchery...

L.Washington may not be a Feature back like Willis is for you all, but this kid can flat out run in the open space... Im just glad we have a SOLID coach who is young and who can help build a dynasty for years to come... Kinda reminds me of B.Cowher when he 1st got started...

Defense.... We have a solid secondary and all right LB's... But with no D-Line with the loss of Abe... I think thats gonna hurt us.

I just wanted to say that you all played a nice game... Should have stuck to the run... Because Willis is a top 5 RB if you ask me... You all have a QB who is coming into his own, some Nice WR's.... And that Parish fuuck is FASTTTT.... Moss and Smith type speed. Just a O-Line and a D-Line away from being a Playoff team... Shiit, I dont even think the Jets are a Playoff team yet... We might get killed when indy comes to the Meadowlands....

All I know is this... 150 rushing, and 300 passing.... I think the Bills outplayed us.... But thats the Jets... They always stick around...

GL when u all play Pats and Fish... I hate them...

BILLSROCK1212
09-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Well... From last year... We went and got a solid coach who has learned from BB and BP's... Also we went and got 2 of the best O-Lineman in this years draft in Ferguson and Mangold... Yea I would have loved 2 see Reggie in Green and White, but the bottom line is this... In 3 games we have had great pass protection for Chad to actually stand in the pocket and make the right reads... I think we have a steal in J.Cotchery, I thought he was a bust, I heard he was like NC States top reciever EVER when it comes to Stat wise (T.Holt went there) So I think With Coles and Cotchery...

L.Washington may not be a Feature back like Willis is for you all, but this kid can flat out run in the open space... Im just glad we have a SOLID coach who is young and who can help build a dynasty for years to come... Kinda reminds me of B.Cowher when he 1st got started...

Defense.... We have a solid secondary and all right LB's... But with no D-Line with the loss of Abe... I think thats gonna hurt us.

I just wanted to say that you all played a nice game... Should have stuck to the run... Because Willis is a top 5 RB if you ask me... You all have a QB who is coming into his own, some Nice WR's.... And that Parish fuuck is FASTTTT.... Moss and Smith type speed. Just a O-Line and a D-Line away from being a Playoff team... Shiit, I dont even think the Jets are a Playoff team yet... We might get killed when indy comes to the Meadowlands....

All I know is this... 150 rushing, and 300 passing.... I think the Bills outplayed us.... But thats the Jets... They always stick around...

GL when u all play Pats and Fish... I hate them...

great post and great observations of your team and ours if Chad doesnt get injured again you guys have a good future better than any team other than the Chargers and the Jags in the NFL

HendersonD06
09-24-2006, 08:47 PM
Maybe not the Best future, lol... We still need a VETERAN O-Lineman, we need a RB... Like a portis, Willis, C.Williams... YOu know a every down back... Because with Martin (Bout 2 retire) C.Houston... Blaylock... I dont like our Run GAME AT ALL... I mean, Leon Washington will be a good change of pace back for screens, draws, and stuff 2 the outside... We still need another Corner... I like Justin Miller and A.Dyson, I just dont care for D.Barrett, and I still feel we need a damn kicker! Why the hell did we draft Nugent in the 2nd round?

Im glad we have a SOLID O-Line for years to come... A Solid COach in Mangini... C.Baker is coming into his own as a run blocking-pass catching TE- I feel coles and Cotchery will be a nice 1-2 punch for another 4 seasons, we just need a #3 wr like a R.Parish...and when it comes to the D... We have a nice secondary, we just need 2 get some skill on the D-Line to help Elis, and get another LB 2 help out Vilma and Barton (Whos getting old)

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 08:49 PM
you guys are set at Center and LT. Good game today.

HendersonD06
09-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Honestly... It sucks... But as bills fans, 1-2... Dont give up hope... Really, anything can happen... Wait till Spikes comes back to pump up that D... You all showed me something.... 150 yds rushing, 300 passing??? Wow... SHould have killed us... Its just that I dont really get a good vibe from your coach... He looks like he smokes 2 much crack 4 real... I dont think he is a players coach really... But I think the Bills have a SOLID if not great team for the future...

JP... Parish, L.Evans, Willis, Willis, and more Willis... With a young D... Keep in mind, you all had alot of players out I believe... Could have been a Bills masacare if u ask me....

As a jets fan... Im nervious about the Colts game followed by the Jags... We might end up 2-3 going to play the damn Phins...

TigerJ
09-24-2006, 10:04 PM
Good post. Chad Pennington is the main reason you guys are competitive. That Kerry Rhodes is nasty blitzer too.