PDA

View Full Version : We deserved to lose but....

HHURRICANE
09-24-2006, 08:58 PM
I am not surprised or disappointed. The reality check was good for the Bills and the fans. Here's some posts from the last week and their outcome:

1) "JP is overdue for a 300 yard game" - Well he got one and a loss too.

2) "If we can be 6 and 2 by the bye" - How about 3-5? I would be happy.

3) "Our D is very good" - Yep against a Miami team that barely beat the Titans.

REBUILDING, REBUILDING, REBUILDING. R - E - B - U - I - L - D - I - N - G!!!

I warned you folks about a let down and we got one. Ironically I think we will beat the Vikings next weekend. I think we will be a better prepared team knowing that this team will be alot tougher. I think this team is still on the right course. Young QB, young team, new coach. Rebuilding!!!

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 09:09 PM
I am not surprised or disappointed. The reality check was good for the Bills and the fans. Here's some posts from the last week and their outcome:

I warned you folks about a let down and we got one. Ironically I think we will beat the Vikings next weekend. I think we will be a better prepared team knowing that this team will be alot tougher. I think this team is still on the right course. Young QB, young team, new coach. Rebuilding!!!

I think we are better than we looked today, and worse than we looked last week. Look block and tackle. Do those two things and you are doing well. Problem is we cant consistantly do either well

onceproudbillsfan
09-24-2006, 11:35 PM
You cant put all the blame on the defense and the blocking.

Inetpub
09-24-2006, 11:42 PM
The Bills didnt Deserve to lose. They deserved to WIN. They lost due to turnovers and un-experienced players. When you throw for 300+ and your RB runs for 150 yards, you dont ever deserve to lose.

Spiderweb
09-25-2006, 12:27 AM
The Bills didnt Deserve to lose. They deserved to WIN. They lost due to turnovers and un-experienced players. When you throw for 300+ and your RB runs for 150 yards, you dont ever deserve to lose.

The Jets and Pennington did exactly what they needed to do to win under less than idela conditions. They played a clean game, unlike ours which sadly was riddled with mistakes. No sense debating JP's fumbles, but they were critical and game changers. The INT was less of an issue. That's the game folks, many a game is won or lost on just a handful of plays. Keys - both JP fumbles, the great play Hamilton made on JP's bootleg. Pissed away a lot of points today and that will get you beat quite often all by itself.

On a positve, while against a "prevent" defense, JP did bring the Bills back late within striking distance. Yet, right after we recovered the onside kick, it began to pour rain. JP's last three passes all reflected the conditions....all poor throws...game over.

One thing of note, I can only hope the Bills let JP use his legs just a bit more. He seemed to miss 2 or 3 good opportunities to take off (before his TD run). If he gains consistency.....he sure has the tools.

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 07:33 AM

Only blind followers expected this team to be 6-2 at the bye week or that this defense was great because of a win in Miami.

I expected to win this game being the Jets and our home opener. Us losing this game even shows more of how bad of a coached team we are. Same crap as the last 5 years.

When the coaching staff pisses away 3 scores and doesn't challenge a player running out of bounds on a TD then you're not gonna win many games in the NFL. That's what we're left with.

When you go out and hire cheap coaches who never accomplished much then these are the results you're left with. We are making our own bed by hiring Jauron.

There is a reason why we're the only team in the NFL over the last 20+ coaching changes to give Jauron a chance and the only team this year to even give the loser an interview.

I like Marv but he doesn't know more then every other GM in the league who felt Jauron was worthless and wouldn't give him a shot. The question is was it all Marv or was he basing his decision on the the allowance that Ralph gave him.

I know there will be many optimistic people every year who says "it's only 3 games"

They were the same ones who said that about Mularkey and he was a rookie coach. Let alone somebody with 20 years experiece and 5 years as a HC under his belt.

Jauron isn't learning on the fly. He's experienced. What you see right now is what you're gonna get and I haven't seen very much from him so far except for being a failure just like he was in Chicago.

The guy never even had great defenses as a coordinator. It will take to next year for a lot of people to take the blinders off and realize it but this guy won't take us anywhere. Within 3 years we will have another HC with all new systems and will be rebuilding again on a team that didn't go anywhere.

TigerJ
09-25-2006, 08:11 AM
There's no way the Bills can be 6-2 or even 3-5 by the bye. They only have 7 games before the bye. :D

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 08:17 AM
There's no way the Bills can be 6-2 or even 3-5 by the bye. They only have 7 games before the bye. :D

I know, but that was the quote from one of our zoners.

don137
09-25-2006, 08:23 AM
Why to some posters always try to bring out the negative? No wonder when I talk to fellow Bills fans regarding this site here in Charlotte they say it is a good site except for a few of posters who are just so negative all the time. Instead of pointing out the good and bad they just post all the bad repeatedly.
Sure some posters got a little over excited but 90% of them understand we will have growing pains. This team will give us a lot to cheer about but also will deflate you in a heartbeat. That's the reality. Just enjoy the ride. We are a year away and things are at least getting better.