PDA

View Full Version : The Sky Is Already Falling!

Forward_Lateral
09-24-2006, 09:27 PM
Fire Jauron!
Bench JP!
Fire Fewell!

What a joke. All of this from the same people who were kissing Jauron and Fewell's feet last week. Do you really expect this young team to play mistake free, and win every single game? Maybe, just maybe, the Jets aren't that bad. Maybe, the Bills aren't the contender some were making them to be after last week's win. If this week has proven anything it's A.) Miami is horrid, they barely beat Tennesee, who is arguably the worst team in the NFL, and B.) The Bills aren't experienced enough to over come huge mistakes. Period.

Do they suck? No. Will the win more games? Yes. Will the lose more, and cause you to rip out your hair? Yes. At least the team appears to be headed somewhere.

ICE74129
09-24-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh I knew this would happen.

HHURRICANE
09-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Yep, and this is what I warned everybody about!! We need intelligent fans not emotional ones. :posrep:

Pos rep even though you don't need it!!

Forward_Lateral
09-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Oh I knew this would happen.

You could see it coming from a mile away. I bet half the posters here went and bought their Bills' 2007 Superbowl Champion shirts after last week's win. Now, they are probably praying for the first over all pick, and Brady Quinn.

kinigirly
09-24-2006, 09:34 PM
this team has a hell of alot more going for them than what i see from other teams right now. people can't seem to be happy with the progression we are making. its always more more more shoulda coulda woulda. get over it. i've come away from the first 3 games saying to myself "wow i'm impressed, i didn't expect that" i don't give a crap we didn't win today...right now winning is an extra luxury. i'm concerned with getting our s**t together and we are doing it. god forbid we're not 100% accurate in every aspect of our game

feelthepain
09-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Fire Jauron!
Bench JP!
Fire Fewell!

What a joke. All of this from the same people who were kissing Jauron and Fewell's feet last week. Do you really expect this young team to play mistake free, and win every single game? Maybe, just maybe, the Jets aren't that bad. Maybe, the Bills aren't the contender some were making them to be after last week's win. If this week has proven anything it's A.) Miami is horrid, they barely beat Tennesee, who is arguably the worst team in the NFL, and B.) The Bills aren't experienced enough to over come huge mistakes. Period.

Do they suck? No. Will the win more games? Yes. Will the lose more, and cause you to rip out your hair? Yes. At least the team appears to be headed somewhere.

Well what do expect when the Bills got destroyed by the Jets?

MikeInRoch
09-24-2006, 10:40 PM
At least we don't suck as bad as the Dolphins.

Kerr
09-24-2006, 10:46 PM
Well what do expect when the Bills got destroyed by the Jets?

destroyed? look at the score again.

paladin warrior
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
Come On don't fire Jauron. He got new job here. He have been 3 games. It take time. He will learn and he will think. He very nice person.

feelthepain
09-25-2006, 12:39 AM
destroyed? look at the score again.

Really?? The Bills scored one TD against the Dolphins, but Bill fans claim the Bills destroyed the Dolphins, The Jets go into Buffalo and put up 4 TD's on the Bills, but the Bills weren't destroyed by the Jets??? The Bills lost to the Jets by 8, the Dolphins lost to the Bills by 10. I wonder what slide rule the Bill fans are using??

feelthepain
09-25-2006, 12:43 AM
Come On don't fire Jauron. He got new job here. He have been 3 games. It take time. He will learn and he will think. He very nice person.

It's destiny, don't bother trying to stop it.

ddaryl
09-25-2006, 01:18 AM
With was a heart breaking loss but don't lump me in with the rest of the numbskulls who are calling for peopel heads.

I think JP is doing well, he's throwing the ball reall well accept for the one lame duck throw. I expect a year of growing pains.

but overall I'm still see a team that can an will continue to get better.

BAM
09-25-2006, 01:27 AM

The Warrior gets it. :clap:

Night Train
09-25-2006, 05:38 AM
Fire Jauron!
Bench JP!
Fire Fewell!

Yup. You can bank on it , like darkness at midnight. The ****** roller coaster never has an off-season.

All aboard ! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !