• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I didn't get to see that game...

... but from what I saw in NFL.com play by play it looked like we actually played a very good game. Sounded like we had the fight and pretty good play-calling. It's just some bad throws by JP and our defense couldn't stop a fly. Yes we lost that game when we really should've had it, but we played pretty well I think and there's a lot of promise in this team.

Plus hey, the Pats didn't look good at all in their loss, and Miami barely held on to be the Titans. If the toughest opponent in the division is the Jets, we still have a chance.

What was with Moorman throwing a pass there? Was it a fake punt? I don't understand what happened.
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Re: I didn't get to see that game...

FG I believe, it was supose to be a Shovel pass to Jason Peters but Moorman tossed it behind Peters..

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
      • May 2003

Re: I didn't get to see that game...

This team is far improved from last year in my opinion. Not sure why everyone is so down on them. Both losses so far this year were certainly winnable and I like the intensity with which this team plays. They are young. They are going to break our hearts, but this team is definitely headed in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
      X