PDA

View Full Version : Our problem is

Devin
09-25-2006, 12:37 AM
We expected to much after the Miami game. The Fin game was a tease based on how bad they truly are.

Win, Lose or Draw this team is playing far better then last year. Going into this season most mock drafts had us drafting 1st for crying out loud. I think everyone expected JP to improve but come on how many of us expected him to have a 328 yard 2 TD game this season?

We have been in every game we have played, yes it stings when we lose games we are either capable of winning or lost because of a stupid mistake. We have a ways to go, but improvement is being made.

Ultimatley I believe this team is in great shape for the future and will have some exciting games this year. Keep your chin up and look towards the Vikings game next week.

Besides it could always be worse........we could be the Fins......anyone see the titans game.....good god. :ill:

GO BILLS!!

LtFinFan66
09-25-2006, 12:53 AM
At least we got a win....as ugly as it was

ddaryl
09-25-2006, 01:23 AM
It was a heart breaking loss, but I only asked for one thing out of this season before it began. I want to see a team that show improvement and shows flashes of great things.

I never expected playoffs, and I consider an 8-8 season a huge success this year.

JP is makin some mistakes, but he threw the ball well and definitely made some plays, only thing he needs is the continual experience.

McGahee ran the ball real well today, but whiffed majorily on the blitz pickup that caused one of JP's fumbles.

Our CB's got there asses handed ot them today.

Chad Pennington is having a heluva start to the season, there is no denying he looke dreal good.

Where was our pass rush today ?

dissappointed with theloss... yes, with the team and coaches.... NO!

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 07:45 AM
We expected to much after the Miami game. The Fin game was a tease based on how bad they truly are.

Win, Lose or Draw this team is playing far better then last year. Going into this season most mock drafts had us drafting 1st for crying out loud. I think everyone expected JP to improve but come on how many of us expected him to have a 328 yard 2 TD game this season?

We have been in every game we have played, yes it stings when we lose games we are either capable of winning or lost because of a stupid mistake. We have a ways to go, but improvement is being made.

Ultimatley I believe this team is in great shape for the future and will have some exciting games this year. Keep your chin up and look towards the Vikings game next week.

Besides it could always be worse........we could be the Fins......anyone see the titans game.....good god. :ill:

GO BILLS!!

The Dolphins have the same record as us so we're just as bad. The only thing that matters is victories.

I bet any money that the Dolphins will finish the season with a better record then us.

Many said the Jets was worthless too. Well they just beat us in our home opener. I know many don't want to admit it but we will be battling for staying out of last place in our division instead of battling for winning the division.

We will be 3-6 by the time we play the Colts. 6 losses is the limit to make the playoffs in the AFC and we will reach that by the 9th game.

If we had a good coach that I knew we would be building with for the next 5+ years and would put us in a position to contend during that time I would be happy about any progress. Jauron isn't that guy so any progress will be for nothing when we're starting over with a new staff in a few years.