X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

342-188

That was the difference in yards between Miami and Buffalo last week.

Some of you laughed at Miami last week about how bad of a team they are and how we kicked their ass.

The same people is making excuses for Jauron because we outgained them in yardage by 200 yards so they must've been doing something right.

Yards didn't mean anything when we won last week. Only the final score means something. I guess it goes on a week to week basis.

A bunch of hypocrits. Last week when we didn't do much all day and lost the yards battle the total yards didn't mean anything and only the final score did. This week when the Jets smack us in our mouth the excuses are made because we had 200 more yards of offense.

Only losers will use yards as an excuse and will change their tune on a week to week basis depending on what's best for their story. At least be consistent.
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: 342-188

Turnovers.

Last week we had zero, this week three.

Pretty basic stuff.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• X-Era
      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsFever21
      That was the difference in yards between Miami and Buffalo last week.

Some of you laughed at Miami last week about how bad of a team they are and how we kicked their ass.

The same people is making excuses for Jauron because we outgained them in yardage by 200 yards so they must've been doing something right.

Yards didn't mean anything when we won last week. Only the final score means something. I guess it goes on a week to week basis.

A bunch of hypocrits. Last week when we didn't do much all day and lost the yards battle the total yards didn't mean anything and only the final score did. This week when the Jets smack us in our mouth the excuses are made because we had 200 more yards of offense.

Only losers will use yards as an excuse and will change their tune on a week to week basis depending on what's best for their story. At least be consistent.
      Did you hear JP make this exact point at his pressy??!!!

He said ill take those stats and the W. Referring to the win in Miami. He could care less about stats, he wants the win.

I need to check myself here, but Im pretty sure I was consistent and said we needed to show we can air it out and that we can have a potent offense last week.

Obviously you take the win any way you can, but I dont see harm in feeling good about the way we moved the ball as long as we temper it by understanding that yards doesnt win games, points do. And for all that yardage gained we didnt get enough points to win. The turnovers were why we lost, but we didnt put them away in the 1st half like we should have either.

Good teams get ALOT more points with all those yards.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

Then don't be making excuses for a loss by bringing up all the yards we had. It didn't matter in the Miami game when you guys laughed at the Dolphins all week.

If there was a Dolphins fan on here happy about all the yards they had you guys would've had a field day with it.

Jauron's decisions and pissing away points along with not challenging a guranteed reversal lead to us losing this game. I'm sure the team wasn't very happy he didn't even show them enough support to challenge the play at the 3. He just let them have it. That is what losers do. You fight to the very end and you never give anybody a TD.

Comment

Working...
        X