PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else realize.....

X-Era
09-25-2006, 06:11 AM
We are one game out of the division lead?

I see us being right in the mix for the division or a wildcard.

I can see a late season scramble for the playoffs from this division.

Honestly, the Pats just got spanked in their house and we were right in our game with them.

The Jets dont scare me, if we had prevented a few mistakes we would have won. Better luck next time

The Fins are just plain questionable.

The division is wide open and we are still in the mix.

Again, I dont EXPECT the playoffs but we have a legit shot.

LETS GO BILLS!!!!!

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 07:10 AM

I can see a late season scramble for the playoffs from this division.

Honestly, the Pats just got spanked in their house and we were right in our game with them.

The Jets dont scare me, if we had prevented a few mistakes we would have won. Better luck next time

The Fins are just plain questionable.

The division is wide open and we are still in the mix.

Again, I dont EXPECT the playoffs but we have a legit shot.

LETS GO BILLS!!!!!

The Jets don't scare you even though they smacked us in the mouth on our own turf and home opener? They also took the Patriots to the limit. They are just as good if not better then us as long as Pennington and Coles stays healthy. They have better coaching which makes up for any lack of talent they may have between us.

We're 1 game out but we're already behind the 8-ball with a loss to the Pats and being 1-2 in the division. Unless we win the rest of our divison games(which is unlikely) you can forget about any shot for the division. The Patriots are 2-0 in the division with also a win against us.

If our coaching staff had their crap together we would be 3-0 and have a 2 game lead in the division. When a team continuously looks back at games that we lost and say we should've won it reflects back to coaching.

I feel we have the talent to win the division but we don't have the HC to lead our team there. We will continue to fall short.

That was my perception of Jauron when he was hired and through the first 2 games alot of questionable decisions by him is further proving it.

We're a team who has the talent to win 9 or 10 games but we have a coach who is only good enough to lead us to 6 or 7 wins. Same story as the last 5 years. Till we go out and hire a real coach instead of looking for a cheap coach we will never get ahead.

A good coach has this team sitting 3-0 in the division right now with a 2 game lead. We would be sitting pretty. Instead we're 1-2 with 2 very tough games ahead of us in the Vikings and Bears.

We could very easily lose both of these games and then we're right back to the norm and basically out of contention with a 1-4 record.

There is little chance of going into Chicago and beating them so this is a must win against Minnesota.

The Patriots play at Cinci and then Miami at home the next 2 games. We need to pray they lose at Cinci because they should beat Miami. That would put them at 3-2.

If we can beat the Vikings and Detroit in Week 6 that would put us 3-3 heading into our next showdown with the Patriots who would be 3-2. We win that game and we're ahead of them by a half game. We lose under that scenario and we're 2 games in the standings behind them plus the tiebreaker along with being 1-3 in the division.

Unless we beat the Vikings, Lions and Patriots the playoffs will be a distant memory. We would be 3 games behind with 9 to go with games against the Colts, Jags and Chargers ahead of us.

Unless we win 3 of the next 4 then there is little chance and our playoff hopes are already over with before our bye week. It's not a popular thought but it's the truth.

Can this team win 3 of 4 games? I don't see anything that leads me to believe we can. Unless we do then any playoff hopes some of you have are over.

That's why the Jets game was so important but we blew it. If our staff can't lead us to a victory against the Jets at home I don't see them leading us to 3 of 4 victories against 3 tough teams during that stretch.

We could easily be looking at 2-5 heading into our bye week. After the bye week have have Green Bay and the Colts which will be a guranteed loss in Indi. If this is the case then our season is over with midway through the season like every year.

So basically we need to win 4 of the next 6 to stay in the race. The schedule doesn't get any easier from there with the Jags and Chargers coming up after that.

I see us 4-8 through 3/4 of the way. Then we will win 2 out of 4 to finish the season to give us 6 wins. Right about where I expected us to be.

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 07:19 AM
It gets pathetic every season when you're going into the 8th game and you already know the playoffs are a distant memory. We should be used to it by now.

We need to win 4 of the next 5 with the victory against the Patriots. After that we play in Indi which we will lose. Even with winning 4 out of 5 that would only put us as an average team with a record of 5-4.

TigerJ
09-25-2006, 08:03 AM
The Jets game was winnable. There are games on the Bills schedule that are probably not winnable. Therefore this loss hurts.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 08:13 AM

LETS GO BILLS!!!!!

Dude, I like you but NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are looking more like 2-5 at the bye. Let's be real here.

Mudflap1
09-25-2006, 09:49 AM
2-5 going into the bye is exactly where I thought we'd be, 6-10 overall. I thought if we won yesterday, 3-4 was reasonable going into the bye, because I thought we'd lose to Miami, but since we lost a winnable game at home yesterday, yes 2-5 going into the bye, 6-10 overall. Who are we going to beat in the next several weeks? The Patriots? Vikings? Bears? I don't think so.

Jon