PDA

View Full Version : JP Losman-Overly Anxious-Nervous Wreck!

blackonyx89
09-25-2006, 07:57 AM
I got what I wanted from JP Losman,good stats and some scoring. Now he has to get rid of whatever psychological barrier that's huring his game. If not we gotta bring in a stronger minded QB that can win us games in the closing moments. JP needs a football shrink in the worse way!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 08:03 AM
What do you mean?

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 08:10 AM
What do you mean?

I think he means that when your team recovers the onside kick and you have good field position with 1:15 on the clock and a timeout that 4 and out is unacceptable from your franchise QB.

blackonyx89
09-25-2006, 08:13 AM
I think he means that when your team recovers the onside kick and you have good field position with 1:15 on the clock and a timeout that 4 and out is unacceptable from your franchise QB.
Or anytime during a game!!!!! No meltdowns,play the game with composure!!!

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 08:25 AM
how many games has he started? It will come in time. When you have no faith in your RB to keep you from getting killed and the OL lets guys beat the crap outta you, it causes issues.

alohabillsfan
09-25-2006, 11:20 AM
how many games has he started? It will come in time. When you have no faith in your RB to keep you from getting killed and the OL lets guys beat the crap outta you, it causes issues.

Ice, stop defending JP on this game, plenty of QB's get sacked and hold onto the ball, it's not like he was blind-sided by J. Peppers it was a freaking lightweight looking safety, JP may be bigger, hold onto the dam ball and we win period! !

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Ice, stop defending JP on this game, plenty of QB's get sacked and hold onto the ball, it's not like he was blind-sided by J. Peppers it was a freaking lightweight looking safety, JP may be bigger, hold onto the dam ball and we win period! !

how many get blind sided at full speed and hang on? Not many and thats FACT. BTW look at the damn tape. the first one should have been challenged because he was attempting to pass.

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 01:41 PM
how many get blind sided at full speed and hang on? Not many and thats FACT. BTW look at the damn tape. the first one should have been challenged because he was attempting to pass.

I never understood why Jauron never reviewed it. This is Jauron we're talking about though.

MikeInRoch
09-25-2006, 01:51 PM
It's because the ball went backwards. Even if it was a pass, it didn't matter.

YardRat
09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
JP showed flashes of progress yesterday. Yes, the final four plays were terrible, but the drive before that was something he wouldn't have engineered last year.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2006, 01:56 PM
What do you mean?

Translation: JP = RJ

Iehoshua
09-25-2006, 02:00 PM
I saw a lot of RJ in JP yesterday, too...

:(

Inetpub
09-25-2006, 02:57 PM
I got what I wanted from JP Losman,good stats and some scoring. Now he has to get rid of whatever psychological barrier that's huring his game. If not we gotta bring in a stronger minded QB that can win us games in the closing moments. JP needs a football shrink in the worse way!!!

What are you talking about? Are you insane? JP LOSMAN is GOD! Hes got an arm of a canon, can run faster than a speeding bullet, hes stronger than a plane. I dont understand why you'd want to be his critic. Seriously, I dont find it funny to poke fun at mentally challenged individuals.

Atleast RJ won 1/2 his games. Yes I know JP can beat bottom dwelling teams. Hes proved it twice.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 03:16 PM
What a bunch of douches some of you guys are being.....

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 03:21 PM
What a bunch of douches some of you guys are being..... Change your post man. I don't want you getting a warning for one of these guys.

LtBillsFan66
09-25-2006, 03:22 PM
What a bunch of douches some of you guys are being.....
Absolutely no one's level headed anymore. I used to like to debate, but it's useless nowadays.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 03:24 PM
A bunch of overeacting crybabies!

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Change your post man. I don't want you getting a warning for one of these guys.
Thanks Ice but I can handle it! :hi5:

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Absolutely no one's level headed anymore. I used to like to debate, but it's useless nowadays. When you come with level headed stuff to talk about then we will. So far its just every shot you can take to bash JP.

As long as that keeps up, you aren't going to get a legit conversation.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Thanks Ice but I can handle it! :hi5: No problem, I just didn't want you to get a warning.

Slim
09-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Before this game JP didnt have a turnover this season.. NO young QB has mistake free games very often, get used to it, he'll mature.. Eli had 3 picks in three quarters yesterday. JP's game could have been so much worse.