View Full Version : Summary of Bills season so far

L.A. Playa
09-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Week 1

Bills lose, all Mc Gahee's fault he is the worst player in the league
Jp Losman is the reincarnation of Joe Montana inspite of an average game

Week 2

Bills win , McGahee has good game, Bills win inspite of his average stats

JP Losman is the reincarnation of Joe Montana inspite of aof less than average stats

Week 3

Bills lose, McGahee has the best rushing game in the NFL so far in 2006 misses one block he is a loser and worst player in the NFL

JP Losman is the reincarnation of Joe Monatna, Jim Kelly and John Elway combined inspite of 3 TO's

come on people this is a young team JP has improved and WIllis is the star live with it, and even though Willis maned up and took responsibility for missing the block its still the QB's job to protect the ball.

This team is young and hasnt learned how to finish drives or games yet, it has progressed and been competitive, the bounces and finishing will come but stop trying to pin all the blame on the NFL's leading rusher it really is sickening

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 09:48 AM
How can you protect a ball when you're in throwing motion and the defender knocks it loose after a missed block and blindsides you? I think many of us would like to know how that's possible.

Is he David Copperfield? Can you magically hide the ball from the blindside defender as he's in throwing motion?

Losman didn't fumble from just getting sacked and dropping the ball. Both fumbles was while he was in the middle of throwing the ball. Any QB in the league would fumble the ball when their arm gets hit as their throwing the ball.

L.A. Playa
09-25-2006, 09:50 AM
How can you protect a ball when you're in throwing motion and the defender knocks it loose after a missed block and blindsides you? I think many of us would like to know how that's possible.

Is he David Copperfield? Can you magically hide the ball from the blindside defender as he's in throwing motion?

Losman didn't fumble from just getting sacked and dropping the ball. Both fumbles was while he was in the middle of throwing the ball. Any QB in the league would fumble the ball when their arm gets hit as their throwing the ball.

Its called pocket presence, the great ones develop it and hopefully JP will learn to develop it

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2006, 09:50 AM
Or the playa version:

Week #1: Willis is a combo of Jim Brown, OJ, and Barry Sanders. All bow before Willis.

Week #2: Willis is a combo of Jim Brown, OJ, Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, and Gale Sayers. All bow before Willis.

Week #3: Willis is a combo of Jim Brown, OJ, Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, Gale Sayers, Thurman, Walter Payton, and (more importantly) he can eve walk on water. He has never made a bad play and is the perfect teammate. All bow before Willis.

Seriously though, you know how people over-react. People love JP too much. People hate him too much. People get to down on McGahee. And some overlook his faults.

Hell, look at the panic threads form this week and the praise threads from last week.

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Its called pocket presence, the great ones develop it and hopefully JP will learn to develop it

Not many guys know when a blind side blitzer is coming untouched.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Week 1

Bills lose, all Mc Gahee's fault he is the worst player in the league
Jp Losman is the reincarnation of Joe Montana inspite of an average game

Week 2

Bills win , McGahee has good game, Bills win inspite of his average stats

JP Losman is the reincarnation of Joe Montana inspite of aof less than average stats

Week 3

Bills lose, McGahee has the best rushing game in the NFL so far in 2006 misses one block he is a loser and worst player in the NFL

JP Losman is the reincarnation of Joe Monatna, Jim Kelly and John Elway combined inspite of 3 TO's

come on people this is a young team JP has improved and WIllis is the star live with it, and even though Willis maned up and took responsibility for missing the block its still the QB's job to protect the ball.

This team is young and hasnt learned how to finish drives or games yet, it has progressed and been competitive, the bounces and finishing will come but stop trying to pin all the blame on the NFL's leading rusher it really is sickening

Show me one person saying JP is what you said he is in this post. Also JP's 3 To's are the first of the season period. Care to talk about what other QB's are doing in comparison?

And we are not ripping on Willis for JUST one missed block. Its a lack of effort in blocking across the board and playing when he wants to. if he would give the rushing effort he gives against the Jets EVERY week, he might actually get that title of being 'Great' that he thinks he is. But he also needs to be a much better blocker and receiver to get that label.

L.A. Playa
09-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Or the playa version:

Week #1: Willis is a combo of Jim Brown, OJ, and Barry Sanders. All bow before Willis.

Week #2: Willis is a combo of Jim Brown, OJ, Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, and Gale Sayers. All bow before Willis.

Week #3: Willis is a combo of Jim Brown, OJ, Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, Gale Sayers, Thurman, Walter Payton, and (more importantly) he can eve walk on water. He has never made a bad play and is the perfect teammate. All bow before Willis.

Seriously though, you know how people over-react. People love JP too much. People hate him too much. People get to down on McGahee. And some overlook his faults.

Hell, look at the panic threads form this week and the praise threads from last week.

hey I am just saying give McGahee the same leash as JP, he operated behind the same line and the same coaching staff the previous 2 years and the FACT right now since some posters hear are enamored with FACTS is that he is the leading rusher in the NFL

all you can really ask for from any NFL team is that they have competitive games and the Bills have had 3 so far statictically speaking they should have lost Week 2 and won Week 3, but the game is won by scoring points which is something this young team is struggling in doing this year, this team will be much better by the end of the year but give the team a chance to learn and grow

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Its called pocket presence, the great ones develop it and hopefully JP will learn to develop it I'm with lecter. I guess none have that type of ESP because I see guys blind sided all the time. Delhome I guess sucks because he failed to sense the blind side hit. So does Manning, Palmer, Brady etc.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM
hey I am just saying give McGahee the same leash as JP, he operated behind the same line and the same coaching staff the previous 2 years and the FACT right now since some posters hear are enamored with FACTS is that he is the leading rusher in the NFL

all you can really ask for from any NFL team is that they have competitive games and the Bills have had 3 so far statictically speaking they should have lost Week 2 and won Week 3, but the game is won by scoring points which is something this young team is struggling in doing this year, this team will be much better by the end of the year but give the team a chance to learn and grow

JP gives 100% effort all the time, not just when he feels like it like willis. JP stays here to work with the team. Willis runs around playing madden and according to the announcers, says he didn't lift this offseason....he just did cardio.

JP doesnt' claim to be the best in the league, Willis does. Your boy brings a lot of this on himself with his mouth and lack of effort in some games.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM

The losman haters aren't going to get it, or they do and intentionally keep putting up stupid posts.

L.A. Playa
09-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Show me one person saying JP is what you said he is in this post. Also JP's 3 To's are the first of the season period. Care to talk about what other QB's are doing in comparison?

And we are not ripping on Willis for JUST one missed block. Its a lack of effort in blocking across the board and playing when he wants to. if he would give the rushing effort he gives against the Jets EVERY week, he might actually get that title of being 'Great' that he thinks he is. But he also needs to be a much better blocker and receiver to get that label.

You ar e the worst offender and I am not supposed to be addressing you, nor you I but since you did here it goes.

You go on and on about how people rip JP and then say he is playing so great and stats dont tell how great he is playing and it is all coaching and OL fault for his struggles, yet you rip McGahee time and time again no matter what he does and he has been subject to the same OL play and coaching.

people here need to stop being a fan of one player and be a fan of the team, ripping a player because of what you think you see on a TV screen doesnt help the team and just clutters this board with too many negative posts, which quite frankly is gonna drive me completely away from this board because it is just sickening to see some posters state the same things over and over again

L.A. Playa
09-25-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm with lecter. I guess none have that type of ESP because I see guys blind sided all the time. Delhome I guess sucks because he failed to sense the blind side hit. So does Manning, Palmer, Brady etc.

I never said JP sucks read my post on my comments about him before you assume

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 10:01 AM
You ar e the worst offender and I am not supposed to be addressing you, nor you I but since you did here it goes.

You go on and on about how people rip JP and then say he is playing so great and stats dont tell how great he is playing and it is all coaching and OL fault for his struggles, yet you rip McGahee time and time again no matter what he does and he has been subject to the same OL play and coaching.

people here need to stop being a fan of one player and be a fan of the team, ripping a player because of what you think you see on a TV screen doesnt help the team and just clutters this board with too many negative posts, which quite frankly is gonna drive me completely away from this board because it is just sickening to see some posters state the same things over and over again

No I agreed to not give YOU any crap and I'm not. You put up a thread and I am responding.

That said, Read what I said about mcgahee. ATTITUDE is everything. One has TEAM in mind, one is out for himself and has even said 'I play for myself'. One says he wants to be a Bill for life, one says 'Only if they pay me'. One stays and works his ass off, one plays when he wants to.

again Willis brings this on himself.

Dr. Lecter
09-25-2006, 10:02 AM
I think some of the frustraion with Willis is that he is a top 5 talent, but is not always playing at that level.

JP is not a top 5 talent so he is not held to the same standard.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 10:02 AM
I never said JP sucks read my post on my comments about him before you assume Again lecter is right, you can't feel a guy coming unblocked. You have to have faith in the guys around you to give you x amount of time.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 10:03 AM
I think some of the frustraion with Willis is that he is a top 5 talent, but is not always playing at that level.

JP is not a top 5 talent so he is not held to tehsame standard. JP can develop into a top 5 guy at some point. Also, JP gives 100% all the time and never says he is the top anything. he just goes out and works his ass off.

justasportsfan
09-25-2006, 10:08 AM

people here need to stop being a fan of one player and be a fan of the team, ripping a player because of what you think you see on a TV screen doesnt help the team and just clutters this board with too many negative posts, which quite frankly is gonna drive me completely away from this board because it is just sickening to see some posters state the same things over and over again:10:

justasportsfan
09-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh yeah. My summary of the season is still rght on target:

Rebuilding, with a few surprises here and there.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Oh yeah. My summary of the season is still rght on target:

Rebuilding, with a few surprises here and there. Who said we weren't? BTW Even at 1-2 we are still in the wildcard hunt and who knows what can happen?

Who would have thought Carolina has the same record as us? Or tampa would be 0-3? Giants 1-2 etc. Anything can happen but I agree we are rebuilding.

mchurchfie
09-25-2006, 11:51 AM
McGahee has top 5 physical talent but the intellectual wattage of Forrest Gump on crack. All of the weightlifting in the world won't help him to overcome that.