PDA

View Full Version : The D-line is too lightweight!! Point blank.

blackonyx89
09-25-2006, 09:53 AM
Is it me or does the Bills D-line is too lightweight?I wish they would've brought in 2 Sam Adams type of plug up that middle because they are getting killed in the middle against the runs and there's no penentration in the pocket. It's going to be a loooong season for the Bills for sure!!ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! This D,sad to say is overrated!

bigbub2352
09-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Check out my thread on DT i wrote earlier i agree with you 100%

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Really? Then now is Chicago doing it? Same type of line

bigbub2352
09-25-2006, 10:19 AM
i will take tommie harris over any of our DT's any day, and they got somebody on there team at LB oh yeah Brian Urlacher, and two good young DE's

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 10:22 AM
i will take tommie harris over any of our DT's any day, and they got somebody on there team at LB oh yeah Brian Urlacher, and two good young DE's

Ok so you are saying that McCargo was a reach and Marv didn't do that good on upgrading the line then?

bigbub2352
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
I am saying that tommie Harris was the top rated DT in the draft that year not the fourth, and right now can u state a case for McCargo, yes he is a rookie and i will reserve judgment on him for at least a couple of years, but McCargo is not the starter Triplett and Anderson are and that is who i am comparing him too, do u want me to compare Urlacher to Fletcher,or Ellison, or UGonlye to Kelsay and Denney and Schobel or ther secondary to ours, come on we suck up front if u cant see that then i dont know what u are watching, the other teams run at will and pass against us when it counts any time they want, especially on 3rd and 4th down, or 2nd and long, take your pick