PDA

View Full Version : 4 more games-if JP doesn't get it,NALL BALL!

blackonyx89
09-25-2006, 10:07 AM
I can't wait for this kid to "get it". 4 more games before the midseason bye and he keeps pulling that crap, the experiment's over and we put in Nall for better or worse!
Nuf said! I guarantee you Nall will not have anxiety attacks in a game.

Carlton Bailey
09-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Nah, I think they'll give him the whole season and go from there. I blame the play calling for yesterday, not Losman as much. They went from too conservative to too wild in the matter of one game. There should have been a happy medium; you can't go to extremes like that.

Night Train
09-25-2006, 10:10 AM
I wish some posters here would " get it " .

ghz in pittsburgh
09-25-2006, 10:12 AM
4 more games, Huh? So what JP gets a 15 game tryout for his career in Buffalo total? People have a lot of patience these days.

Philagape
09-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Does "getting it" mean never making mistakes? Does it mean having the ball magically sticking to your hand while being hit from behind during a throwing motion because your teammates can't pick up a blitz?

And what reason is there to believe Nall would do any better? If Nall had been in there yesterday, the same thing would have happened, except he would have taken a lot more sacks since he doesn't have JP's mobility.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 10:24 AM
I can't wait for this kid to "get it". 4 more games before the midseason bye and he keeps pulling that crap, the experiment's over and we put in Nall for better or worse!

Last time I checked there are 13 more games and a bye week. So in 14 weeks we can have a discussion on if a new QB is needed, not before then

HendersonD06
09-25-2006, 10:34 AM
As a Jets fan, I freakin hated Jet fans when Chad went down... All you heard was, noodle arm this, weak arm that, cant win the big game this, never wins the big game that... "No QB has ever came back from 2 shoulder surgerys" Well guess what... Chad has been nothing but a leader for this damn team, year in year out when healthy... Without Chad, we have a Jets team of last years... With Chad... We have a team who will win more games than lose... And for all the Jet fans who says Chad cant win a "Big" game.... Well going into Buffalo, with those kinda winds, and playing a solid game was a big win in my eyes....

Im not saying Chad is P.Manning... But if you ask me, he is a leader... He has been with this system for a long time...

Now I may not luv the bills... But when it comes to Bills vs Pats, Bills vs Phins... You better believe I want you all 2 win...

J.P Losman will be just fine... You all have a GREAT rb in Willis... Wow, he missed a block, but at the same time, he is a RB not a damn O-Lineman... You all have L.Evans who is going to be a top 10 WR in the NFL in 2-3 years... R.Parish is going to open the O up for u all... ALl u all need is a O-Line... Look at the Jets... We went from a old, slow, washed up O-Line of last years... 2 a O-Line this year who has alot of potential.... Give J.P a damn break Bill fans... Trust me, when you all play Vinny, Brooks Bollinger, or J.Fiedler, you all will miss JP... He is going to be a star, I seen it yesterday, this kid can lead a team.... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE COACH

Michael82
09-25-2006, 10:47 AM
WORST THREAD EVER! :puke:

PromoTheRobot
09-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Then if Nall loses his one game, we start Holcomb. And if he loses...

Yeah, that's the way you run a football team.

PTR

M
09-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Black, are you crazy? Are you trying to re-live last year? Leave JP in!!!!!

Kerr
09-25-2006, 11:29 AM
nall sucks.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 11:35 AM
The guy threw for 300 yards. What do you want? Chill out. Seems like you are the one having the Anxiety attacks....

bills_7
09-25-2006, 11:42 AM

can a mod trash this thread... pure stupidity

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 12:35 PM
Are you kidding me. This is when this site aggravates me. Even though I think JP didn't play well he didn't play bad enough to even have Nall enter the fold.

If anything JP has already earned this season with his play. He's ranked 18th in the league and has more TD's than INT's.

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Agreed Hurrican. This guy is the crazy one.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2006, 12:59 PM
I have to give this guy a "Thanks". Very funny thread.

JP is not going to get benched in 4 weeks. The only way JP gets benched is if he gets hurt.

Now come week 15 and Marv/Dick come to the conclusion that JP is not the answer for the Bills future then I could see JP being benched and let Nall have the last 2 games. There's no reason to go into next year thinking Nall is the future.

ScottLawrence
09-25-2006, 01:05 PM
I'd say about 8 or 9 more games, and we'll know what JP can do in this league.

Hopefully he gets some brains over these next several games, and learns how to play quarterback.

blackonyx89
09-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Something tells me that he might not be a good fit for the Bills in the long run! How long will his meltdowns continue? Huh?

The_Philster
09-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Something tells me that he might not be a good fit for the Bills in the long run! How long will his meltdowns continue? Huh?
a better O-line...seriously, how many QBs are gonna succeed with a poor O-line? :scratch:

JJamezz
09-25-2006, 01:14 PM
I wish some posters here would " get it " .

I wish some posters here would GET...

A) ... LOST
B) ... A CLUE
C) ... A JOB
D) all of the above

TacklingDummy
09-25-2006, 01:16 PM
a better O-line...seriously, how many QBs are gonna succeed with a poor O-line? :scratch:

O-line excuse is getting old. McGahee and Losman both set career highs in yardage yesterday. The O-Line must of been doing something right.

The O-line is one of the last units to be blamed for the loss yesteday. Overall this year I'd have to give them a B+ grade.

blackonyx89
09-25-2006, 01:17 PM

Time to get a fracking o-line! Quick! LOL!

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 01:23 PM

Hopefully he gets some brains over these next several games, and learns how to play quarterback.

Really? They still dont' know what Eli can do in NY And you want to bench JP. Again a purely stupid post

The_Philster
09-25-2006, 01:24 PM
O-line excuse is getting old. McGahee and Losman both set career highs in yardage yesterday. The O-Line must of been doing something right.

The O-line is one of the last units to be blamed for the loss yesteday. Overall this year I'd have to give them a B+ grade.
I wasn't the one bashing our O-line...they had a few breakdowns, but I thought they did ok yesterday for the most part.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2006, 01:33 PM
First, this team is not going anywhere this season. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delirious.

Given the above you need to give JP the full year to show if he is the right one for the future. If he progresses well, then you continue with him. If not, you kick him to the curb. This is THE year for him to shine or be traded. Playing Nall won't get us anymore wins and even though I have no proof it is my belief he's not the answer.

Play JP the whole year, sink or swim.

Swim, we keep him.

Sink, we draft Quinn.

doug45
09-25-2006, 01:33 PM
If anything JP has already earned this season with his play. He's ranked 18th in the league and has more TD's than INT's.

I will take more INT's if we can get a few TD's. I would also like to see him run once when he can't get rid of the ball.

Michael82
09-25-2006, 01:34 PM
I wish some posters here would GET...

A) ... LOST
B) ... A CLUE
C) ... A JOB
D) all of the above
:rofl: Good post! :up:

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2006, 01:34 PM

The oline is still effing putrid.

Michael82
09-25-2006, 01:35 PM
I will take more INT's if we can get a few TD's. I would also like to see him run once when he can't get rid of the ball.
The coaching staff took his running ability away from him, because they want him to become a better pocket passer first.

Mr. Cynical
09-25-2006, 01:40 PM
The coaching staff took his running ability away from him, because they want him to become a better pocket passer first.

You're right...but I'm not sure that is a good idea. See Michael Vick. They tried for 2 years to force him into the WC offense and it didn't work. This year they went back to fitting the system around him, not vice versa, and he's kicking ass again.

I'm not saying JP = Vick, but if JP is a scrambler then you need to make an offense that fits him, not try to force him into a system that doesn't work for him. Successful coaches do the former, s***y ones do the latter. (and therefore I fully expect them to continue to force him into the system :;

Bufftp
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
The guy threw for 300 yards. What do you want? Chill out. Seems like you are the one having the Anxiety attacks....
One your best posts Thurm! :up:

SquishDaFish
09-25-2006, 03:45 PM
JP gets the whole year. MoooJokey isnt the coach this year if you havent noticed.

Bill Brasky
09-25-2006, 03:52 PM
Another absolutely useless thread by blackonyx.

Anybody who thinks Nall is an improvement over JP might as well be admitted to an institution.

The guy couldn't even compete with the likes of Holcomb and Aaron Rogers.

Risin
09-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Really? They still dont' know what Eli can do in NY And you want to bench JP. Again a purely stupid post

I think the bolded words, and the poster you replied to are synonymous.

I goto 3 different Bills boards, and this guy is bashing JP on every one of them.

I don't have the time, but if I was to search his post history, I'm willing to bet 99 of 100 are bashing JP.

JP did some great things yesterday, and made some crucial mistakes.

Before the season started, we all just wanted to see improvement.

How can anyone say we haven't seen that?

If before the season someone told me JP would have 575 yards, 2 TD's and 1 INT, while completing 60.8% of his passes and a 86.2 QB rating, after 3 games I would have taken that.

Anyone who expected more, has unreasonable standards for a guy just getting into double digits in starts.

I wasn't/am not a Losman nuthugger, I decided I will give him the season through thick and thin, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't impressed.

It's as if Bills fans have never heard of the term development. I lived in Seattle, Washington when a young John Elway broke onto the scene, and believe me when I say JP reminds me of a young Elway. (They showed a ton of Broncos games in Seattle, they were the hated rival. I got to see Elway play at least 8 games a year)

Will he turn out to be as good as Elway, probably not, but he has a ton of the physical tools needed to be that good.

Give the kid time.

Even if fans don't, it's not important. The Bills management are the ones who need to make that decision.

shelby
09-25-2006, 04:54 PM
i don't agree that benching JP is a solution. He is a work in progress, and he has the potential of being a very good quarterback. He had a bad game...it happens.

That being said, kindly attack the post rather than the poster. Thanks y'all.

hydro
09-25-2006, 05:04 PM
Sometimes i wonder if threads like this are just made to intentionally stir up this forum because i don't see how anyone could possibly think like this.

Luisito23
09-25-2006, 05:06 PM
LOL...Funny thread....

GO BILLS!!!!!

djjimkelly
09-25-2006, 05:18 PM
edited for TOS violation

Edited: personal attack

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 05:23 PM

He's completing 60% of his passes with 3 TD's and 1 INT. Yep, he sure doesn't know how to play QB.

Edited: personal attack

X-Era
09-25-2006, 05:25 PM
He's completing 60% of his passes with 3 TD's and 1 INT. Yep, he sure doesn't know how to play QB.

What a loser. Go disappear someplace.
actually, I wish that avatar was a self portrait I think id give up my hand to get er done

The_Philster
09-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Let's ease up on the personal attacks guys :cynic:

X-Era
09-25-2006, 05:32 PM
i don't agree that benching JP is a solution. He is a work in progress, and he has the potential of being a very good quarterback. He had a bad game...it happens.

That being said, kindly attack the post rather than the poster. Thanks y'all.

I cant even agree that he had a bad game unless you blame the fumbles on Losman. I just cant do that, The INT, ABSOLUTELY, but not the fumbles.

If he went 150 yards 1 TD and 1 INT, Id say yeah. But with 372, 1 TD throwing, and 1 running, even with an INT I just cant say thats a bad game.

Overall, I would say he looks YOUNG!!! He needs experience people and being a NFL QB aint a spectator sport although many of you like to think your champs that way.

Hes got to play, the WHOLE year, period!!!

And ya know what Shelby, your such a...

Wait the last thing I want is potty in my mouth, especially when I think about how it got there. :laugh:

BillsFever21
09-25-2006, 05:33 PM
JP had the best passing game of his career and is showing he can complete all the throws in the NFL and air it out.

JP had some unfortunate TO's for the first time this season. The first fumble he should've ate the ball. The 2nd fumble any QB trying to make a play would've fumbled that ball after being blindsided while trying to throw 2 seconds into the play. He threw his first INT of the year.

In case some you morons haven't noticed all QB's throw INT's and a ton more then JP has. He only has 1 INT on the year. All QB's will have a fumble here and there.

JP is on pace for over 3,000 yards with 16 TD's and 5 INT's. That would be a pretty good season. He will only get better. He's only 3 games into a new offense.

Some of you act like no other QB's miss a target or turn the ball over during a game. It happens to every QB.

X-Era
09-25-2006, 05:45 PM
JP had the best passing game of his career and is showing he can complete all the throws in the NFL and air it out.

JP had some unfortunate TO's for the first time this season. The first fumble he should've ate the ball. The 2nd fumble any QB trying to make a play would've fumbled that ball after being blindsided while trying to throw 2 seconds into the play. He threw his first INT of the year.

In case some you morons haven't noticed all QB's throw INT's and a ton more then JP has. He only has 1 INT on the year. All QB's will have a fumble here and there.

JP is on pace for over 3,000 yards with 16 TD's and 5 INT's. That would be a pretty good season. He will only get better. He's only 3 games into a new offense.

Some of you act like no other QB's miss a target or turn the ball over during a game. It happens to every QB.

A pretty good season????

Take a look at last years Manning stats:

3747 yards, 28 TD's and 10 INTS.

Those stats would make JP one of the best in the league. I dont need him to be even close to that. I was clear, I only want him to show hes getting better so that he can exploit his god given talent. The arm is there, the mobility is top 10 in the league, his decision making and pocket presence are what needs tuning. Well, he made mistakes on both parts but he has looked MUCH better this year and is getting better every week.

I wonder how many of the negative nancys here are listening to those ass clowns on WGR. They will spoil your Bills brain man, Us Bills fans never quit and have heart like no one else in the league. WGR does nothing more than make people want to shoot themselves, their families, and everyone they know.

Sorry, my blue collar TRUE Bills attitude wont allow me to ridicule and criticize us to death. You could do that to ANY team in this league and WGR would find a way to if possible!

shelby
09-25-2006, 05:46 PM
The personal attacks need to stop, guys.

X-Era
09-25-2006, 05:48 PM
The personal attacks need to stop, guys.

If Im guilty, Im wrong plain and simple.

Taint gonna be me.

I like the posters here to much for that crap.