• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

how do you beat speed? Run at it.

And thats what the Jets did. the jets coaches watched us bring it up the field in the first two games and blocked accordingly to let the RB run right past it.

Now where did coaching hurt us? By dropping the 3 LBs into coverage...which is what the Jets coaches knew they would do. Now you have an RB with a full head of steam, 2-3 yards past the LOS before anyone touches him.

Now is another coaching/ Talent blunder...no one can tackle worth crap apperantly. We missed the RB and QB when we did get in the backfield and really sucked in the open field. These are football basics and we are sorely lacking the ability to do these basic things. Block and tackle.
  • HendersonD06
    • Oct 2005

Re: how do you beat speed? Run at it.

Well.. I know one thing... You all were killing us in the run game yesterday in the 1st half... And if you ask me... WE DID NOT RUN THE BALL good... Not at all... You all lost the game because of bone-head plays... you all outplayed us... Im a jets fan, and I can say that

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HendersonD06
      Well.. I know one thing... You all were killing us in the run game yesterday in the 1st half... And if you ask me... WE DID NOT RUN THE BALL good... Not at all... You all lost the game because of bone-head plays... you all outplayed us... Im a jets fan, and I can say that
      Thanks man, you are smarter and have more knowledge of football, than several "bills fans" here.
      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• HendersonD06
        • Oct 2005

Well im not that smart... But when I see this board going nuts... And bashing willis, bashing the coach, bashing JP, bashing the D-Line, O-Line... One thing comes 2 my mind... YOU ALL HAVE great fans... As a real fan, I wont lie... I look up 2 my sundays watching my Jets games... And I know you all do 2...

When we got rid of Herman Edwards I was upset because I thought a season like last years was not fair for him to leave... I mean 4 out of 5 O-Lineman were playing a different position than the year before, we played 5 fuucking QB's!! Chad, Jay Fiedler, Vinny, Brooks Bollinger, and Kliff Kingsbury... We had T.Law who may of had 10 ints... But at the same time, had like 20 ty law penalties... But all in all, Im glad we got E.Mangini because he is a JUST win type of coach, I get that feeling...

I was pissed off when we got rid of Abraham, but the fact of the matter is this... If you cant play week in week out, Mangini did not want him, so we went and got a 1st round pick I believe which='s Our starting rookie center Mangold.

So I know how u all feel... Just dont give up on the future... You never know, you all may not do great THIS year... But there is always a next... And as a Jets fan im pleased that we are 2-1, 2-0 on the road... Yea we might get killed next week when Indy comes in... But then again... The Pats might just get killed by the Bengals... Nah fuuck that, they will GET BEAT... 100% sure... THis is not the same Pats team of the past... And hey... That leaves Jets at 2-2.... Pats at 2-2... And if the Bills win... They are at 2-2... Dont give up as a fan... Shiit even last year, me and my older bro and 2 of his friends (Buc and Skins fan) would get drunk, BBQ, talk ish... I mean... We beat the BUCS last year... That made me and my bros season!... But 4-real, u never know... Look at it like this... You all had your Dynasty run, but just always had 2 play the Cowboys... As a Jets fan, I have never seen a SB

Comment

Working...
        X