X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Hey Spikes.

Time to suck it up. We need you Bra......bad!
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

• hammerbillsfan
    • Aug 2005

Re: Hey Spikes.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
      • Aug 2004

Spike does need to watch himself. If Keith Ellison keeps improving (with the potential of getting stronger) and Spike loses some speed (very possible as we have not seen much Spike yet in coverage situations this season), Spike might be another Troy Vicent next year.
      Last edited by ghz in pittsburgh; 09-25-2006, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

I think TKO has had enough of Buffalo. Posey and Vincent were the last straw and he is going to take his sweet time getting back on the field. Come this offseason I see him asking for a trade and we should give it to him.

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

I agree ice, he doesnt want to be here anymore, plus i am sure Marv wants his own players in here, there will be more cuts to come next year they should bring someone else in, FA or draft, trade hime for a 3-4th rounder
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

I can't see TKO being a quitter. This team is starting to turn the corner and I am sure he realizes it. We could really use him on defense. Ellison will never be in the same league as TKO.

Comment

• mchurchfie
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
              I can't see TKO being a quitter. This team is starting to turn the corner and I am sure he realizes it. We could really use him on defense. Ellison will never be in the same league as TKO.
              My Band
              daveviterna.com

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

I am not saying he is a quiter i am saying he might not want to play here anymore he basically left Cinn, to play for Cinn at the time he was there, he left they got good, he is here we got bad and worse and he will be 30 so i think he might not want to play for a rebuilding team, if that is the case then bye bye
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by don137
                  how do you know? Who knows what Ellison can do and who says he is our starter next year?

TKO hasn't been a marv type guy with his micro outbursts. No one said TKO is a quitter, but he has had enough here in Buffalo IMHO and will ask for a trade this offseason

Comment

• The_Philster
                    • Jul 2002

Sorry, ICE...but I gotta disagree on TKO...he reminds me of Talley. As far as his reaction to Vincent's situation, he was kinda caught off guard...can't blame him for reacting emotionally. I have to wonder if he's been interviewed about that situation since then...after he had some time to process the info.
                    Be honest, when you get shocking news, how easy do you think it really is to react with your head over your haert that quickly?
                    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
                      Sorry, ICE...but I gotta disagree on TKO...he reminds me of Talley. As far as his reaction to Vincent's situation, he was kinda caught off guard...can't blame him for reacting emotionally. I have to wonder if he's been interviewed about that situation since then...after he had some time to process the info.
                      Be honest, when you get shocking news, how easy do you think it really is to react with your head over your haert that quickly?
                      'No comment, I don't know whats going on yet'. Pretty simple in my book. And I don't feel he will be here next year.

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

TKO will hopefully be a Bill for a long time to come.
                        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

Screw what he does next year. We need him to get back soon and start putting a little attitude back in this defense. Even if he isn't 100% he is still better than most and brings a lot of leadership to the field. He is easily someone who can bring these younger guys to the next level just by his presence on the field.
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I want Takeo Spikes to retire in a Bills uniform. Hopefully we'll have a halftime ceremony down the line with his name going up on the Wall of Fame.

Comment

• Vilma > Fletcher
                              • Sep 2006

At least I give to you guys. You have'nt given up on this guy. If he was on the Jets the fans would be calling for his head. I like this guy, but for some oddreason he just cant stay healthy. He looks in great shape, so im sure its not his conditioning. Maybe its just bad luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X