PDA

View Full Version : Before ripping on JP

PromoTheRobot
09-25-2006, 10:55 AM
After watching ESPN this morning, I saw Eli Manning, Byron Leftwich, and about 10 other starting NFL QB's make bad throws, throw INT's and fumble the ball. So does that mean all those guys don't belong in the NFL either?

PTR

THATHURMANATOR
09-25-2006, 11:04 AM
Only an idiot would try to say that Losman shouldn't be in the league. He is progressing nicely IMO.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 11:17 AM
Only an idiot would try to say that Losman shouldn't be in the league. He is progressing nicely IMO.

And only idiots are the ones bashing him and blaming him for the loss. It amazes me how many guy we have that are allowed to spam. We all know they post it just to piss us off. They should be gone so we can have good discussions here.

justasportsfan
09-25-2006, 02:11 PM
JP had better stats than Peyton himself.

doug45
09-25-2006, 02:22 PM
And only idiots are the ones bashing him and blaming him for the loss.

Has this site reverted to name calling. Is everyone that refuses to talk the company talk a bad fan? Good fans want to see a team that wins.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Has this site reverted to name calling. Is everyone that refuses to talk the company talk a bad fan? Good fans want to see a team that wins.

Whats bad is when a fanbase can't support its starting QB and not only look for every chance to rip him, but hope he fails so we can draft a 'name' from college.

the REAL Rudeman
09-25-2006, 02:31 PM
I hope he fails so we can draft a 'name' from college.

Me too. Sounds like a plan. :up:

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Me too. Sounds like a plan. :up:

Stop chaning others comments.

the REAL Rudeman
09-25-2006, 02:35 PM
Start changing others comments.

Will do. :up:

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 03:43 PM

JP is our starting QB and I am happy with that. But if you don't praise him consistantly than the Board turns on you quick. Winning is irrelevant as long as JP isn't critized.

Here are some ways to get your point across without upsetting your fellow zoners.

1) "McGahee should have been in camp so he could work on his 16 foot vertical jump for the screen pass".

2) "Josh Reed stinks, all he had to do was stretch 3 yards for the first!!"

3) "If the turf wasn't so slick JP doesn't fall on the bootleg. Damn that Ralph Wilson."

4) "Evans missed the read, he supposed to come back into the double coverage for the short balls.

These will help you to enjoy the site more and not look like a contrarian.

Saratoga Slim
09-25-2006, 04:00 PM
JP is our starting QB and I am happy with that. But if you don't praise him consistantly than the Board turns on you quick. Winning is irrelevant as long as JP isn't critized.

Here are some ways to get your point across without upsetting your fellow zoners.

1) "McGahee should have been in camp so he could work on his 16 foot vertical jump for the screen pass".

2) "Josh Reed stinks, all he had to do was stretch 3 yards for the first!!"

3) "If the turf wasn't so slick JP doesn't fall on the bootleg. Damn that Ralph Wilson."

4) "Evans missed the read, he supposed to come back into the double coverage for the short balls.

These will help you to enjoy the site more and not look like a contrarian.

Ha! well done. Some thoughts:

1) I'm neither a JP apologist nor a basher, my view all along has simply been that he has immense physical talent and we need to give him some time to develop the mental part of the game before pulling the plug for good. I'm not expecting him to play like a vet now, I just want to see enough improvement this season to feel confident about going into next season with him at the helm. So far, I've seen more positives than negatives.

He made some great throws yesterday. But those two screen passes and the wobbler out of bounds on the last drive were negatives. The screens were not difficult throws and it was a bad time of the game to get sloppy.

2) I thought Josh Reed had a good game, he had a couple nice grabs and some tough runs after the catch.

3) The Jets' DL (Hobson?) made a nice read on the bootleg, but JP almost got away anyway. So close.

4) Evans needs to make his presence felt soon, double-teams or no double teams.

Luisito23
09-25-2006, 05:01 PM
I stand by my statements....

GO BILLS!!!!!