PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bill fans... Dont give up... Im a Jets fan, next week we play the Colts, Pats

HendersonD06
09-25-2006, 11:19 AM
And the pats play the Bengals...

Jets might just get killed before the game starts... 2-2... Pats Might get killed by the Bengals.... 2-2... If you all can pull out a win... I say the Division is 2-2, 2-2, and 2-2... With the Fish blowing...

Way 2 early 2 quit Bill fans...

I mean I really feel that the Jets have a chance... All we need to do is stop the passing game, and cause some turnovers... And dont quit, but man, I wont lie... The Colts scare me... With or without the Edge... They have Manning, Rhodes, Harrison, Wayne (brother just got killed) he may not play, but if he does... I hope us Jet fans give him a warm welcome... He deserves it... I mean D.Clark, J.Adi... They have a scary O...

We have a GREAT pass blocking O-Line, but so far... Cant run for ish...

I love that C.Pennington is back, he is a natural born leader...

K.Barlow, D.Blaylock, Leon Washington (Rookie from FSU) and C.Houston... We have some RB's who can play, we just need the Run blocking vs this Colts D... I say we run right at D.Freeny...

Wr's... Im really starting to think we have a NICE group of men here... In L.Coles, J.Cotchery (Best WR NC State has ever seen, come stat wise... T.Holt played there also) B.Smith... This kid is like Randle El... He can do some things, im thinking he might have his 1st break out game this week, T.Dwight... lol, I luv him... He has heart, and J.McCariens... Needs to step it up.... Coles, Cotchery, Smith, Dwight, McCareins, and a nice TE in C.Baker... I think we can do some things 2 this Colts D...

I just dont know how we can stop the Colts...

But hey... I dont think Manning will throw for 300 Yards... (Like Losman) I dont think Rhodes will rush for over 150... (Like Willis did) And I dont think that M.Harrison and R.Wayne will both be over 100 yrds (Like Evans and Parish) So all in all... I think we have a shot...

But u never know... AFC East might just be 2-2

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Great post

hammerbillsfan
09-25-2006, 11:26 AM
I'm not jumping off yet, we're only 1 game back.

Pats looked like luggage last night. :up:

Devin
09-25-2006, 11:52 AM
still 13 games to play.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 11:58 AM
still 13 games to play. See that is what gets me, we go from Winning the division to sucking in one game. I hate to say it but I called it last week.

Its a marathon, not a sprint. Now when we go 2-2 by beating the vikes and then 3-3 with Chicago and Detroit I can't wait to see the board. Fans won't know what to do LOL! 2-2 and 3-3 will kill most folks here LOL! :bandwagon

Forward_Lateral
09-25-2006, 12:01 PM
If any AFCE team beats the Colts this season, it will be a miracle.

justasportsfan
09-25-2006, 12:02 PM
who's quitting? :idunno:

JD
09-25-2006, 01:47 PM
who's quitting? :idunno:
..hopefully mularkey for miami's sake

ublinkwescore
09-25-2006, 06:02 PM
And the pats play the Bengals...

Jets might just get killed before the game starts... 2-2... Pats Might get killed by the Bengals.... 2-2... If you all can pull out a win... I say the Division is 2-2, 2-2, and 2-2... With the Fish blowing...

Way 2 early 2 quit Bill fans...

I mean I really feel that the Jets have a chance... All we need to do is stop the passing game, and cause some turnovers... And dont quit, but man, I wont lie... The Colts scare me... With or without the Edge... They have Manning, Rhodes, Harrison, Wayne (brother just got killed) he may not play, but if he does... I hope us Jet fans give him a warm welcome... He deserves it... I mean D.Clark, J.Adi... They have a scary O...

We have a GREAT pass blocking O-Line, but so far... Cant run for ish...

I love that C.Pennington is back, he is a natural born leader...

K.Barlow, D.Blaylock, Leon Washington (Rookie from FSU) and C.Houston... We have some RB's who can play, we just need the Run blocking vs this Colts D... I say we run right at D.Freeny...

Wr's... Im really starting to think we have a NICE group of men here... In L.Coles, J.Cotchery (Best WR NC State has ever seen, come stat wise... T.Holt played there also) B.Smith... This kid is like Randle El... He can do some things, im thinking he might have his 1st break out game this week, T.Dwight... lol, I luv him... He has heart, and J.McCariens... Needs to step it up.... Coles, Cotchery, Smith, Dwight, McCareins, and a nice TE in C.Baker... I think we can do some things 2 this Colts D...

I just dont know how we can stop the Colts...

But hey... I dont think Manning will throw for 300 Yards... (Like Losman) I dont think Rhodes will rush for over 150... (Like Willis did) And I dont think that M.Harrison and R.Wayne will both be over 100 yrds (Like Evans and Parish) So all in all... I think we have a shot...

But u never know... AFC East might just be 2-2

I ain't got no quit in me *****!!!

I still say the Bills are the better team - our Coordinators didn't bring their A game.

The_Philster
09-25-2006, 06:07 PM
..hopefully mularkey for miami's sake
Yeah...but since when do we want what's best for the Fish? :D

Thing is...the wagon emptying a little doesn't surprise me. When it comes to sports, and especially the NFL, IMO, people react with their emotions over their heads way too often..whether it be overreacting to a win or to a loss.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 06:18 PM
See that is what gets me, we go from Winning the division to sucking in one game. I hate to say it but I called it last week.

Its a marathon, not a sprint. Now when we go 2-2 by beating the vikes and then 3-3 with Chicago and Detroit I can't wait to see the board. Fans won't know what to do LOL! 2-2 and 3-3 will kill most folks here LOL! :bandwagon

When did you become such a homer?!

mr nyjet
09-25-2006, 07:29 PM
the nfl would like nothing better than all 4 teams finishing 8-8, after all isn't that the goal of parity?

DynaPaul
09-25-2006, 07:29 PM
I'm not giving up. I think both New Jersey and New England will get dropped next week while we pull out our first home win. Then the divsion will be knotted up at 2 - 2. Hell... Miami might win too and be 2 - 2.

T-Long
09-26-2006, 01:45 AM
thats crazy you made this post. I was just saying the same thing to the guys at work, stating the exact same thing. 2-2 sounds like a plan for the Jets Pats and Bills after week 4.

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Some of you amaze me, predicting that the Jet's and Pat's are going to lose, your acting like this is going to be a shock! NEWSFLASH, they are playing the Bengals and the Colts, 2 of the most explosive Offenses in the league!

Of course they are going to lose, your making yourselves out to be predicting an upset, focus on how you guys are going to beat the Vikings, that team is no walk in the park.