PDA

View Full Version : Mcgahee and this thread

Inetpub
09-25-2006, 12:51 PM
I find it funny how everyone on this forum considers JP a rookie after 3 years in the league and its ok for him to make mistakes but young players like Mcgahee gets the abuse because he missed a block. Mcgahees been in the league 3 years. Is he a 3rd year rookie like JP?

I dont care if he was hurt. If your hurt, your carrying a clipboard and learning. Im thinking JPs learning curve looks more like a straight line. Even in game, how do you manage 3 DELAY OF GAMES in 3 games? Can he not get the guys to get in line and lead the team? Can he not follow instructions to make a play? Is he too busy thinking about how flowing his hair is in his helmet? The guy was taught to QB from a young age. He should understand a DELAY OF GAME!

Now im gonna get flamed, im going to get groaned at but this thread really started because I think Mcgahee is getting abused here and JP all the praise. They are both young and will both make mistakes. Dont set a double standard and praise one and abuse the other. I highly doubt I can blame Mcgahee for 3 delay of games.

LtBillsFan66
09-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Great point!

The_Philster
09-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Not defending or attacking either player here...but Willis wasn't jerked around in his NFL career like JP has been. Anyway, this is Willis' 3rd season of playing time...technically, we're still in JP's 1st
Willis drafted in 2003..played in 2004, 205, 2006
JP...drafted in 2004...no real playing time in 2004, jerked around in 2005...finally getting a chance to grow in 2006

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 01:12 PM
I find it funny how everyone on this forum considers JP a rookie after 3 years in the league and its ok for him to make mistakes but young players like Mcgahee gets the abuse because he missed a block. Mcgahees been in the league 3 years. Is he a 3rd year rookie like JP?

I dont care if he was hurt. If your hurt, your carrying a clipboard and learning. Im thinking JPs learning curve looks more like a straight line. Even in game, how do you manage 3 DELAY OF GAMES in 3 games? Can he not get the guys to get in line and lead the team? Can he not follow instructions to make a play? Is he too busy thinking about how flowing his hair is in his helmet? The guy was taught to QB from a young age. He should understand a DELAY OF GAME!

Now im gonna get flamed, im going to get groaned at but this thread really started because I think Mcgahee is getting abused here and JP all the praise. They are both young and will both make mistakes. Dont set a double standard and praise one and abuse the other. I highly doubt I can blame Mcgahee for 3 delay of games.

McGahee is abused? how? The double standard comes from one mouthing off and one just busting his ass. One going down to Miami and just doing cardio and one staying here to learn the system. One proclaims himself the best in the NFL while only going hard when he wants to. One keeps his ****ing mouth shut and just works hard.

The double standard comes from willis mouth and actions, or should I say lack there of.

Now for the REALITY of QB play, sitting the bench and watching film means ****. he lost a full season period. it is a large jump from HS to College to NFL. If it were as simple as you put it, we would have 100 top QB's that never made any mistakes in this league.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Actually your post shouldn't get groaned at. McGahee had a better game than JP. No doubt. JP doesn't deserve a pass. he needs to play better. Where I ripped Willis was the puss effort he made on the block. I could have lived with a missed block or assignment. It was his total lack of effort or his concern about getting hurt. It was a joke and that's why i ripped him this AM.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 01:13 PM
Great point! Its a stupid post that only a JP hater would say is a good post

LtBillsFan66
09-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Its a stupid post that only a JP hater would say is a good post
I'm not a JP hater, just not a JP knob slobber.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Actually your post shouldn't get groaned at. McGahee had a better game than JP. No doubt. JP doesn't deserve a pass. he needs to play better. Where I ripped Willis was the puss effort he made on the block. I could have lived with a missed block or assignment. It was his total lack of effort or his concern about getting hurt. It was a joke and that's why i ripped him this AM.

Hold up, Willis didn't play good at all. According to your standards he had a bad game. JP = 320 and 2 TD's, Willis 150 and no tds. Double standard.

Willis had a bad game, he can't block, can't catch and didn't have a complete game...just like JP.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Hold up, Willis didn't play good at all. According to your standards he had a bad game. JP = 320 and 2 TD's, Willis 150 and no tds. Double standard.

Willis had a bad game, he can't block, can't catch and didn't have a complete game...just like JP.

I questioned his heart not his play. He played better than JP. PERIOD. That block however is unacceptable for a RB of his caliber. If he wants to stay on a losing team all he needs to do is keep running and not help out in other areas.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 02:31 PM
I questioned his heart not his play. He played better than JP. PERIOD. That block however is unacceptable for a RB of his caliber. If he wants to stay on a losing team all he needs to do is keep running and not help out in other areas.

Ok how did He perform better than JP? JP didn't whiff a block and get Willis hit for a fumble. 300+ yards is like 125-150 for a RB. JP Scored twice, Willis none.

You can't win this arguement and the harder you try the bigger hole you dig.

HHURRICANE
09-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Ok how did He perform better than JP? JP didn't whiff a block and get Willis hit for a fumble. 300+ yards is like 125-150 for a RB. JP Scored twice, Willis none.

You can't win this arguement and the harder you try the bigger hole you dig.

I don't know. Maybe because he's the number one back in the league right now and had 114 yards in one half of football against the Jets.

I'd like to know the formula you are using to convert passing yards to rushing yards.

ICE74129
09-25-2006, 03:02 PM
I don't know. Maybe because he's the number one back in the league right now and had 114 yards in one half of football against the Jets.

I'd like to know the formula you are using to convert passing yards to rushing yards.

Oh my #1 until tonight so #2 or #3 after 3 weeks? Wow impressive. (yeah that was sarcasm)

Again how is that a great performance where as JP's was bad? you can't validate it. Stop digging the hole, you are in china already.