PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to get this off my chest..

JD
09-25-2006, 03:58 PM
YOU PEOPLE IN SECTION 110 ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!

Why do you sit the entire game?? DO THAT AT HOME!!
When the team is in a critical situation, STAND UP AND CHEER YOUR ASS OFF!

I SWEAR, it felt as if I was sitting in a section of Jets fans in Bills clothing. Someone even threw something at me for standing and cheering my ass of for my team. Unreal. We are BUFFALO BILLS FANS! Were suppose to be loud and proud. If your not going to cheer, at least get up and do it for the fans that live abroad who cant make it to a game!!!!!!!

I would have had a better time in the rockpile, at least they actually give a damn.

The End, GO BILLS :D

mchurchfie
09-25-2006, 04:01 PM
I was representing in 101 and kickin ass.:coocoo:

Devin
09-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Someone even threw something at me for standing and cheering my ass of for my team.

Did it hit you? Was it heavy?

JD
09-25-2006, 04:03 PM
I was in 101 and kickin ass.:coocoo:
Awesome, I'll make note of that.. I'd probably sit anywhere but in 110 again.

ublinkwescore
09-25-2006, 04:04 PM

Why do you sit the entire game?? DO THAT AT HOME!!
When the team is in a critical situation, STAND UP AND CHEER YOUR ASS OFF!

I SWEAR, it felt as if I was sitting in a section of Jets fans in Bills clothing. Someone even threw something at me for standing and cheering my ass of for my team. Unreal. We are BUFFALO BILLS FANS! Were suppose to be loud and proud. If your not going to cheer, at least get up and do it for the fans that live abroad who cant make it to a game!!!!!!!

I would have had a better time in the rockpile, at least they actually give a damn.

The End, GO BILLS :D

If I make it to a game, let me sit next to you, who ever threw something at you will be getting kicked out right along with me - after I knock their teeth out.

L.A. Playa
09-25-2006, 04:04 PM

:rofl:

JD
09-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Yeah it hit me in the head, and no it wasn't heavy. Just the fact of getting hit with something in your own stadium is ridiculous!! I was even wearing a god damn jersey!

TacklingDummy
09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Yeah it hit me in the head, and no it wasn't heavy. Just the fact of getting hit with something in your own stadium is ridiculous!! I was even wearing a god damn jersey!

You sure a Losman fan wasn't sitting behind you with his pants down admiring JP and then when JP dove in the endzone you got hit in the head with the climax?

ublinkwescore
09-25-2006, 04:17 PM
It must really suck to be you.

JD
09-25-2006, 04:25 PM
You sure a Losman fan wasn't sitting behind you with his pants down admiring JP and then when JP dove in the endzone you got hit in the head with the climax?
We left with 5 minutes left in the 4th because the girl we were sitting with passed out and the security said he thought we should leave.

TacklingDummy
09-25-2006, 04:28 PM
Why would security say that? Thats no reason to suggest you should leave. Security must have used that line on 40K people. With 5 minutes left in the game The Ralph looked half empty.

mchurchfie
09-25-2006, 04:31 PM

Someone even threw something at me . The End, GO BILLS :D
Sorry about that, I was aiming for the Jests fan just down from you. My QB rating was terrible yesterday.:D

JD
09-25-2006, 05:12 PM
Why would security say that? Thats no reason to suggest you should leave. Security must have used that line on 40K people. With 5 minutes left in the game The Ralph looked half empty.
It's true.

And two other friends, who werent sitting with me were almost kicked out because they passed out in the seats.

SquishDaFish
09-25-2006, 09:47 PM
You know TDummy your crap Anti JP posts are getting real damn old and need to stop. We all know you hate him now please STOP!

TacklingDummy
09-25-2006, 09:50 PM
It's called humor. I guess you don't have any.