My view 4 rows back of the Bills Bench, 50 yard line and watching team reactions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

My view 4 rows back of the Bills Bench, 50 yard line and watching team reactions

Well my trip didn't go as well as I had planned. My ride to the BZ partied cancelled and my friends kidnapped me to do other things. I want to apologize for missing it and thank Val and crew for having one.

JP looked PO'd all day, I really don't know why but he was frustrated and it showed. The fans around me we're yelling at him and calling for Kelly H and asking him what he was doing. KH looked like JP's daddy w/ salty pepper hair. JP looks like a overreacting mess on the bench, he hits alot of highs & 2nd guesses himself all day. I personally now think he needs a few more months or more and alot of talking too. I hope the coaches go back to running and simplify his play calling. Putting the game on his shoulders is not going to work out right now.

Willis sits on the bench with a big smirk on his face. He almost looks uninterested in what the team is doing until he is on the field. He was almost all business until his number doesn't get called on offense and he's out there. He then decides to take some time off why people go by him and kill JP. He is a very selfish player, I do not expect him to last past this year. Marv knows people and this kid only plays ball for himself, not the team. Team people pay attention to the game and watch for tendencies from the opposing team, Willis does care until he is involved. A real player is always involved.

Donte looked around and tried to fire up the crowd alot. I was yelling to him to take control and he turned around and looked right at me (I was like 24 feet away) and smiled / knodded. This kid is a gamer and wants to play to win, I really love that. He may turn out to be the best draft pick in this whole draft, including Reggie B and crew. He is a head turner and has a natural talent out there, gotta love him.

Nate looks like he is going through the motions, waiting for something to happen. Been there done that attitude, never looked back at anybody never got excited. I wish him the best with his new team next year.

Fowler's dad /mom were sitting in front of me and couldn't be prouder, very nice people and I ended up really enjoying his presence.

In general I think the Bills are a talented work in progress, like the 1988 Bills. You have no idea based on the last set of downs who was going to come out or what they are going to do. Plan on us visiting the Big game within a few years, draft willing.
  • pintonick96
    You guys are all nerds. Just give me team updates and STFU.
    • Aug 2005

Re: I sat 4 rows back of the Bills Bench and watched JP and his teams reactions all day

Where'd you sit? I was in 132...

Comment

• Risin
      • Aug 2004

Re: I sat 4 rows back of the Bills Bench and watched JP and his teams reactions all day

Originally posted by Skooby
      The fans around me we're yelling at him and calling for Kelly H and asking him what he was doing.

I see you were sitting in a intelligent section.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by pintonick96
        Where'd you sit? I was in 132...
        134 aisle seat, literally right between the Bills Offense & defense's benches. I had a direct look down the 50 yard line. Jp always sat closest tp the 50 yard line and Nate / Donte has the closest seat to the 50. I watched them all day long. They had a printer that constantly kept printing pictures and we're being disected.

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

Re: My view 4 rows back of the Bills Bench, 50 yard line and watching team reactions

jp has a short temper in regards to himself so you saw typical jp on the sidelines

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Re: My view 4 rows back of the Bills Bench, 50 yard line and watching team reactions

I don't see a problem w/ JP getting pissed at himself. I like that.

I'd rather have that anyday then a QB who constantly sucks and then claps about it (i.e. Drew Bledsoe).

I want someone who will get pissed at himself (or someone else) when things aren't going right.

D & S Sports

Comment

• kinigirly
              • Sep 2005

i thoroughly enjoyed his postgame press conference. you could see him boiling underneath when he said we don't care what you think about us we're gonna play cause this is what we do. you know he wanted to tell the reporter to go f*** himself. he has passion and he is proud to be a bills player and he's sick of everyone dragging us down.

Comment

• RockStar36
                Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                • Sep 2004

I heard Sullivan today on WGR saying that he didn't like JP getting short w/ him when he said that.

I am the complete opposite. I like a QB who shows some passion and anger in yesterday's case.

D & S Sports

Comment

• kinigirly
                  • Sep 2005

sullivan can suck it. jp handled himself very well with the question. he was honest and didn't cross the line of being rude or insulting. how's the guy supposed to feel when as the captain of the team someone basically asks him how's it feel to disappoint everyone again and do you think you're gonna keep sucking?

Comment

• Risin
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by RockStar36
                    I heard Sullivan today on WGR saying that he didn't like JP getting short w/ him when he said that.

I am the complete opposite. I like a QB who shows some passion and anger in yesterday's case.

Uh-oh.

JP better watch out, he's on Sully's poop list.

Sully needs to ask better questions. Nobody cares if JP watched Chad, does Sully think the NFL is like Madden?

When you're done on offense, you watch the defense play?

Kind of hard, in between talking with coaches, looking at formation snapshots, and going over the way you will attack the defense on your next drive.

I'm sure once JP gets more experience, he will be able to chill in between series. At this stage though, especially with our lack of success, I'm sure the coaches are throwing a ton at him, and his head has to be spinning.

I just don't understand how these supposed media "experts" have so little knowledge of what goes on in between series, on the sidelines.

I don't mean to be condescending, or obnoxious, but Sully needs to get a clue.

Comment

• Goobylal
                      • Jan 2004

JP's gonna be a good one. I pray that the Bills give him an O-line next year, and a RB that can block. I'm starting to get tired of Willis. Great runner, average to lousy at everything else.

Comment

• Kerr
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Shirley Temple in his weekly column said he liked jp's emotion.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
                          Shirley Temple in his weekly column said he liked jp's emotion.
                          He looked childish.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
                            i thoroughly enjoyed his postgame press conference. you could see him boiling underneath when he said we don't care what you think about us we're gonna play cause this is what we do. you know he wanted to tell the reporter to go f*** himself. he has passion and he is proud to be a bills player and he's sick of everyone dragging us down.
                            I agree. I loved it too. It was nice to hear him pissed off. He wanted to rip Sullivan's head off. I would have been the same way. And he is so right. They don't or at least shouldn't give a **** what the media says about them.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RockStar36

Screw Sullivan. He is a negative douche.

Comment

Working...
                              X