Dozerdog's short list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Dozerdog's short list

My wife does this every year. 2 days before departing for a game, she backs out (due to work obligations)

So this time, I'm going to be pro-active.

Sign up here if you want a free ticket once in a while. I still go to the games, almost every one. Tickets are on the 30-35 yd line, section 313.

PM me a cell number in case I need to call. Past recipients of Dozerdog's free ticket have been Meathead, Lordofgun, My Bro in Law, Yle, and many others.
  • Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Re: Dozerdog's short list

Just remember- it is short notice. maybe 3-4 days advance warning if that.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

Throw me on there.... I will be week to week as well depending on shows etc...
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

I am interested, but can only accept if the NFL changes the time for a Bills game for TV late in the season. I cannot go to games that are at 1 PM on Sunday afternoon. They must be changed to either 4 PM or Sunday evening. I don't know if you want to bother on the slim chance that a change in schedule coincides with your wife's problems with work schedule.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• kinigirly
          • Sep 2005

i think the only time i'm back home during a game is christmas week i'll be patient...i'll have my own season tickets in a few months i can wait

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
            I am interested, but can only accept if the NFL changes the time for a Bills game for TV late in the season. I cannot go to games that are at 1 PM on Sunday afternoon. They must be changed to either 4 PM or Sunday evening. I don't know if you want to bother on the slim chance that a change in schedule coincides with your wife's problems with work schedule.
            If thry switch to 4 PM- I'll prolly be givin away a pair of tickets.

I drive 6 hours home after games. 2 AM is a bit late

Comment

• Dozerdog

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by kinigirly
              i think the only time i'm back home during a game is christmas week i'll be patient...i'll have my own season tickets in a few months i can wait
              Depending on the wife's plans- That might be the one game I miss outright.

If I don't go- you want the tix?

Comment

• X-Era
                What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                My wife does this every year. 2 days before departing for a game, she backs out (due to work obligations)

So this time, I'm going to be pro-active.

Sign up here if you want a free ticket once in a while. I still go to the games, almost every one. Tickets are on the 30-35 yd line, section 313.

PM me a cell number in case I need to call. Past recipients of Dozerdog's free ticket have been Meathead, Lordofgun, My Bro in Law, Yle, and many others.
                I will go at ANY time!!! Say the word and its done

My wife has never gone. Shes a great person and Id love to take her plus meet some Billszoners. Never done that.

This would be a great chance to meet all of you and convert my wife to a rabid Bills fan like me.

Comment

• kinigirly
                  • Sep 2005

if its the christmas eve titans game put me on the list. nothing i love more than wind chill, christmas music and football players!

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

And I expected the first post to read "#1-Hair #2-Temper #3-Penis..."

Silly me.
                    YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Sign me up. As of right now I don't work any Sundays and haven't for over a year. I also live about 90 minutes away so it's not a major trip to make.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

it looks very likely that i will be purchasing an RV this weekend, which means that i will be making a trip up there for a game (from virginia). so later on in the season, that would be great if you happen to have one. not sure if i can make it or not on short notice, but i will try.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kinigirly
                          if its the christmas eve titans game put me on the list. nothing i love more than wind chill, christmas music and football players!
                          You had me at hello, you had me at hello

Comment

• Cntrygal
                            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                            • Jul 2002

If I could get a great deal on a plane ticket..... I'd be REALLY intrested in being on that list.
                            Originally posted by notacon
                            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                              • Mar 2005

got any free Buckeye tickets

Comment

Working...
                              X