miami vs. hou

bills win

were all 2-2... then the whole div can be happy again lol

im sure the only happy team right now are the jets
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: 2-2

I could see it happening. Cincy shoud spank NE, as Indy the jets. The 'fins have another easy one vs the texans and we have a must win against the vikes.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

guys.. miami is just not good.. so a win against houston is ANYTHING but a done deal.

tennessee is worse than houston.. and they should have won that game against miami.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
        Closet Bills Fan
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kerr
        I could see it happening. Cincy shoud spank NE, as Indy the jets. The 'fins have another easy one vs the texans and we have a must win against the vikes.
        keyword being SHOULD

but then again miami was supposed to ass-smack the bills, and you seen what happened there

indy isn't the greatest on the road, and especially if the weather gets a lil iffy, that could help the jets.

cincy on the other hand can play anywhere, and everywhere, but have some off the field problems.

at the end of this week, we should have a fair assumption on the teams for hte near future.....

jets next 3 games are indy, @jax, MIA

miami is @houston @NE @jets

NE is going against @cinci, MIA, BYE

while buffalo has minnesota, @chicago, @detroit

all teams can conceviably have 3-3/3-2 records at the end of that lil run

i dont seriously see miami winning 2 outta 3, especially with all 3 games on the road, but i want NE to go down badly

buffalo @ chicago may be a toughy......
        minnesota at home and @detroit are possibilties
        NE hopefully can lose both games, but, i really hate choosing miami over NE, but in this case i have to

j-e-t-s
        jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kerr
          Going out on a limb there? Don't discount the Texans just yet, they have a tough offense, and against a suspect Miami "D", they might pull this one off.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

I say Cinci over NE, Indy over the Jets, Bills over Vikes, and Houston over Miami.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CuseJetsFan83
              but i want NE to go down badly
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
              X