PDA

View Full Version : Screwed again this week...

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 05:24 AM
So the Bills are on Fox this week, and Fox has the singleheader... Carolina plays at 1pm, which means I guess I'm screwed when it comes to watching the Bills at home again this week!

Coverage maps aren't updated yet, but I think this is a no brainer.

I guess I have to decide where I'm going to go watch the game now.

LtFinFan66
09-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Come to my house bro....I got NFL Sunday Ticket :up:

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 05:41 AM
I shouldn't really complain too much... This is the first week I've finally been off on Sundays (I will be for the rest of the season too) so at least I can watch it somewhere... I did skip work to watch the Dolphins game since it was on in HD here... I'll probably just up a local sports bar for some wings and a few beers during the game. It'd just be more fun if I actually knew anybody to watch the game with.

LtFinFan66
09-26-2006, 05:45 AM
:moon:

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 07:22 AM
:moon:

This smiley has been on total overkill in the past 24 hours... I think I've seen it approximately 52 times since last night.

BleedinGreenNC
09-26-2006, 07:28 AM
:respect: I live in Cary, i dont know of any Bill's places, but i might be able to go watch a game, even though your a Bison fan!:respect:

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 07:33 AM
:respect: I live in Cary, i dont know of any Bill's places, but i might be able to go watch a game, even though your a Bison fan!:respect:

Supposedly from others who post on here and live in the area, The Upper Deck on Harrison is the best place to catch the Bills. The owner is from Rochester originally. I've gone there multiple times for wings now, they're quite good, better than anything else I've found here so far. The "Official" Bills bar in the area is Buffalo Bros. in Raleigh. I'd rather not go to Raleigh and be in a crowded place though if I'm going to drink. Upper Deck is all of 3 minutes from my place.

Once they determine the tv schedule for this week, I'll let you know what my plans are and maybe we can meet up. It'll remind me of being back home, my friend was a Jets fan and used to annoy me all the time... maybe you can take his place!

OpIv37
09-26-2006, 08:38 AM
So the Bills are on Fox this week, and Fox has the singleheader... Carolina plays at 1pm, which means I guess I'm screwed when it comes to watching the Bills at home again this week!

Coverage maps aren't updated yet, but I think this is a no brainer.

I guess I have to decide where I'm going to go watch the game now.

who's Carolina playing? If they're playing an AFC team, it will be a CBS game and not a Fox game.

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 09:39 AM
who's Carolina playing? If they're playing an AFC team, it will be a CBS game and not a Fox game.

New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 p.m.

That erases any hope I had... looks like the bar it is!

SquishDaFish
09-26-2006, 04:02 PM
DIRECT TV is what you should get screw reg cable

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 04:19 PM
DIRECT TV is what you should get screw reg cable

We already had an entire thread devoted to this topic, so I won't rehash it all. For various reasons Direct TV is not an option for me, nor could I afford Sunday Ticket even if it were...

Mitchy moo
09-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Well then I guess you have less choices & local channels.

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
Well then I guess you have less choices & local channels.

That's pretty brilliant of you... I really can't understand why you're so far in the red... :respect:

Mitchy moo
09-26-2006, 04:33 PM
That's pretty brilliant of you... I really can't understand why you're so far in the red... :respect:

Coming on here and crying broke is not a way to fix the problem. Find a new vocation that pays more or a really fat girlfriend w/ a big bank and mooch off her, lol.:dance:

If you can get a thin one with a sat. dish that has cash, that would obviously be the first choice but they are usually taken or have major issues.

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Coming on here and crying broke is not a way to fix the problem. Find a new vocation that pays more or a really fat girlfriend w/ a big bank and mooch off her, lol.:dance:

If you can get a thin one with a sat. dish that has cash, that would obviously be the first choice but they are usually taken or have major issues.

A. I did just move to where I am
B. I am married to a quite lovely girl actually
C. You still contribute nothing worthwhile to every thread you post in

Mitchy moo
09-26-2006, 04:39 PM
A. I did just move to where I am
B. I am married to a quite lovely girl actually
C. You still contribute nothing worthwhile to every thread you post in

I hope you and your lovely girl are happy together, I am just J/K.

P.S. Find out if she has any friends with dishes at work, you can network into the game.

chernobylwraiths
09-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Is the game sold out in Carolina?

BlackMetalNinja
09-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Is the game sold out in Carolina?

Regardless, I'm not in the primary market, that would be Charlotte, I'm near Raleigh. But yes, I'm pretty sure it is sold out anyways.