PDA

View Full Version : FL's Power Rankings

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Screw ESPN and SI, here's what I have to say about it:

32. Oakland---I can't see them winning a game, ever.
31. Tennesee-- Why on earth Collins is still playing, I don't know. They could end up 32 by the end of the year
30. Detroit--- Loss to the Packers solidifies the fact that Millen needs to go
29. Houston---Meh.
28. Cleveland-- Showed grit vs tough Baltimore, but still lost. Maybe the best of the 0-3 teams, which isn't saying a lot.
27. Green Bay
26. San Fran--- Alex Smith has shown promise, but they are still a long ways from becoming good.
25 Tampa Bay--- Simms nearly got killed. Can it get any worse for Chucky and company?
24. KC-- Until they get Green back at QB, they won't do much offensively
23. Arizona--- Might win underachieving team of the year award.
22. Miami--- They could be lower.
21. Washington-- They beat Houston. Yay. They still suck.
20. Buffalo--- A loss to the Jets proves they are not a contender, yet.
19. NY Giants--- Until Eli can stop throwing dumb INTs, this team is going nowhere.
18. Carolina-- They are rising, but for now, they stay at 18.
17. NY Jets--- They are better than most people give them credit for.
16. St. Louis--- Meh
15. Minnesota--- Until they beat a good team, they don't deserve to be any higher.
14. New England--- The once mighty Pats have looked mighty human the first 3 weeks of the season. It's too bad there isn't a team good enough in the AFCE to challenge them for the division.
13. Dallas--- Tough to beat at home, Parcells will have this team roaring after the bye week.
12.-- Pittsburgh---- I know, a 1-2 team rated this high? Tough to write off the superbowl champs. They are still that good.
11. Atlanta-- Vick showed how over rated he is vs an avg New Orleans team.
10. Philadelphia--They'd be higher if they didn't piss away the Giants win.
9. New Orleans--- Undefeated, yes. Are they that good? No. Remember, they were the 2nd worst team in the NFL last year.
8. Denver--- They ***** slapped the Pats, and probably woke themselves up in doing so. Watch out for Denver.
7. Jacksonville--- Very tough team. As long as they can stay healthy, look out Indy and the rest of the AFC.
6. San Diego--- With their D, and LT, it doesn't matter who the QB is, they are tough to beat.
5. Baltimore--- Very good D, but looked vulnerable vs Cleveland.
4. Cincinatti--- Looks like Palmer and company are clicking on all cylinders. We'll see if it carries on vs the Pats.
3. Chicago--- Best D in the NFL, if their Offense keeps scoring, they might be unbeatable.
2. Indianapolis--- An impressive win over the Jags.
1. Seattle--- This weeks matchup with the Bears will tell us a lot. Right now, they are number 1.

ICE74129
09-26-2006, 09:05 AM
I still don't understand what has happened to the panthers. That OL SUCKS!

hammerbillsfan
Nice summary. :clap:

The King
Washington-- They beat Houston. Yay. They still suck.
:clap:

Carlton Bailey
09-26-2006, 09:08 AM
Good post, but I wouldn't put Seattle number 1.

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Good post, but I wouldn't put Seattle number 1.

I really thought about it, and after seeing them destroy the Giants, it solidified my pick. Like I said in the post, we'll see what happens vs the Bears.

ICE74129
09-26-2006, 11:20 AM
I really thought about it, and after seeing them destroy the Giants, it solidified my pick. Like I said in the post, we'll see what happens vs the Bears.

I personally think the Bears are VERY beatable. The vikes handed them the damn game and they really haven't played a really tough team yet.

When we play them I think we have the ability to do well. Its the same defenseive scheme so we SHOULD be able to block their DL some and know where open holes are for the passing game

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2006, 12:41 PM
I personally think the Bears are VERY beatable. The vikes handed them the damn game and they really haven't played a really tough team yet.

When we play them I think we have the ability to do well. Its the same defenseive scheme so we SHOULD be able to block their DL some and know where open holes are for the passing game

I'm reserving my judgment on how badly the Bears will rape Buffalo until I see Buffalo play the Vikes.

northernbillfan
09-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Cincy at 4???

They are at least top three. Indy didn't do much to impress the other day against the Jags. IMO I would have put Cincy at 2, then Chicago, then Indy.

Forward_Lateral
09-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Cincy at 4???

They are at least top three. Indy didn't do much to impress the other day against the Jags. IMO I would have put Cincy at 2, then Chicago, then Indy.

Those top 4 can be flip-flopped any way you want, IMO.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
cinci is that high? Geez, how many guys must go to prison from their team to make #1, :candle: lol.

BillsFever21
09-27-2006, 08:10 AM
With regards to Minnesota. Until they beat a good team? They beat Washington and Carolina who were both playoff teams last year. They are just god awful teams? Especially Carolina. Even though Steve Smith was out they are still a good team. They also took Chicago to the limit. They played them a hell of a lot better then we will play them in a couple weeks.

We will be lucky to come out of this week with a victory. We couldn't beat the Jets in our home opener. I don't care for the chances of beating the Vikings.