PDA

View Full Version : Bills make history.And not in a good way!

blackonyx89
09-26-2006, 09:27 AM
The Buffalo Bills became the first team in NFL history to have thrown for 300+yards 150 yards rushing and LOST the game. I'm not going bash JP, but these stats do depress me! I hope JP does get it and plays better. I posted that bench JP for Nall Ball out of anger. I'm sorry but JP needs to piece it together somehow. In time I guess.

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2006, 09:35 AM
The Buffalo Bills became the first team in NFL history to have thrown for 300+yards 150 yards rushing and LOST the game. I'm not going bash JP, but these stats do depress me! I hope JP does get it and plays better. I posted that bench JP for Nall Ball out of anger. I'm sorry but JP needs to piece it together somehow. In time I guess.
How many yards does he need to throw for?

RedEyE
09-26-2006, 09:40 AM
The offense had a good game, IMO. The TEAM just couln't keep the mistakes to a minimum.

ICE74129
09-26-2006, 09:41 AM

Again more pure stupid posts.

THATHURMANATOR
09-26-2006, 09:46 AM
This Blackonyx is a basket case!

L.A. Playa
09-26-2006, 09:49 AM
the only thing that stat shows is that the Jets had an incredible game, they made no big mistakes and capitalized on every mistake the Bills made.

That rarely happens in a game but kudos to the Jets for playing a disciplined game and taking adavantage of their oppurtunities and kudos to the Bills for showing a glimpse of good things to come offensively

LifetimeBillsFan
09-26-2006, 10:10 AM
It simply proves that Dick Jauron was correct when he stated after the Miami game that winning the turnover battle is the most accurate predictor of the outcome of the game.

Unfortunately, the Bills made more mistakes and turned the ball over more this week than the Jets did. The Jets didn't turn the ball over, won the field position battle, capitalized on their red zone opportunities, and, while they made some mistakes, limited the number of costly mistakes that they made. The Bills did none of those things and it cost them the game. Plain and simple.

Responsibility for that falls on every player and coach in every facet of the game from offense to defense to special teams. And, it only goes to show that, no matter how well the players play, it is not enough when the team makes a lot of mistakes and turns the ball over. That's where the Bills need to make their greatest improvement before this week's up-coming game and over the course of this season.

TacklingDummy
09-26-2006, 10:18 AM
The Buffalo Bills became the first team in NFL history to have thrown for 300+yards 150 yards rushing and LOST the game..

Are you sure its NFL history or just the Bills History? Because I read somewhere yesterday that it was the Bills 8th time having a 300 yard passer, 150 rusher, and 1st time losing the game. I could be wrong though.

There's alot of reasons the Bills lost Sunday and yes JP was a big part of that loss. By no means am I saying he is the only reason we lost, homers.

L.A. Playa
09-26-2006, 10:20 AM
Are you sure its NFL history or just the Bills History? Because I read somewhere yesterday that it was the Bills 8th time having a 300 yard passer, 150 rusher, and 1st time losing the game. I could be wrong though.

There's alot of reasons the Bills lost Sunday and yes JP was a big part of that loss. By no means am I saying he is the only reason we lost, homers.

I believe it was the first time a home team lost with a 300 yd passer and 150 yd rusher

TacklingDummy
09-26-2006, 10:22 AM
I believe it was the first time a home team lost with a 300 yd passer and 150 yd rusher

Thanks, oh well. Turnovers suck.

doug45
09-26-2006, 10:27 AM
How many yards does he need to throw for?

Enough to win!