X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

I now have high hopes for this team....

After watching the Bills play this past Sunday, my expectations for the schedule that lay ahead are higher then what I previsouly anticipated earlier in the year.

While the Bills could have played a "cleaner" game, the offense has grown by leaps and bounds. The mistakes by a young team are expected, overcoming them is what seperates winners from losers. In a re-building year, if the game against the Jets was played with fewer mistakes, the Bills walk off the field with a win. They'll just need to let this one go and move on.

Honestly, I never expected the offensive line to begin to jell this quickly. Again, yes, they weren't 100% accurate, but to assist in a game that allowed their QB to throw for over 300 yards for the first time in his professinal career, and still run block well enough to allow their RB to run up 150+ yards on the ground, that says a lot to me. They're getting it together.

No one was mistake free this week, yet every player on that team has played harder these first 3 games then all of last season.

We have a ST that is the best in the business, and a defense that's working it's way back to the top.

I predict that the Bills bounce back hard this week and stick it to the Vikings. They'll then go on to finish the season with 9 wins.

2006 Schedule
    DateOpponentTime/ResultSIRIUS Radio
    AwayHome
    Sep 10@New EnglandLost 17-19
    Sep 17@MiamiWon 16-6
    Sep 24N.Y. JetsLost 20-28
    Oct 1Minnesota1:00pm158146
    Oct 8@Chicago1:00pm130119
    Oct 15@Detroit1:00pm146119
    Oct 22New England1:00pm146143
    Week 8BYE
    Nov 5Green Bay1:00pm107110
    Nov 12@Indianapolis1:00pm125123
    Nov 19@Houston1:00pm110110
    Nov 26Jacksonville1:00pm181181
    Dec 3San Diego1:00pm152152
    Dec 10@N.Y. Jets1:00pm152152
    Dec 17Miami1:00pm117107
    Dec 24Tennessee1:00pm153
    Dec 31@Baltimore1:00pm110143

The remainder of the season the Bills will pull off wins against Minnesota, Detroit, New England, Green Bay, Houston, Jets, Miami, Tennessee.

This Bills team looks so good in every game though having lost 2 of the 3. They'll get it together long enough to push close to the top of the division.
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Re: I now have high hopes for this team....

I will say it first they could upset the Bears in Chicago next week, with the Bears coming off a Sunday night Home game against the Seahawks they could overlook the Bills at home and the Bills could pull the upset

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

dumb question..I don't have sirus, either..what are those 3 digit numbers on the right? Channels?
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Here's something to think about as well.

Teams that are way better than the bills didn't have sucha great weekend.

Falcons- supposedly indestructable was demolished by the Saints

Colts- got away with a win against a good Jags team. We actually had better nos. offensively than Peyton and co. Our D didn't bail us out for this one.

Pats- with a future HOF qb and coach lost to a struggling Denver team.

We are a young team in rebuild mode that didn't do so badly offensively.We struggled defensively but who thought we wouldn't every now and then? If teams like that can struggle it's not hard to think that the bills would.

We've played very well the first 2 games. This is game was the worst coached game we've had so far this season. I am anxious to see how Jauron and co. can bounce back from a bad gameplan. This season is a learning season. WE're not expected to win anything. I just want to see us headed the right direction. There were some good things that happened against the jets and the bad things were expected to happen anyways.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

As Typ0 put it, we are a building team, not a re-building team. We have plenty of talent to build on!
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

I am with LA I say we upset Dabears

Comment

Working...
            X