PDA

View Full Version : Question about Willis Mcgahee (fantasy football related)

Phokus
09-26-2006, 02:42 PM
Whats up buffalo fans,

I got an offer to trade away cadillac williams and santana moss and in return i would get willis mcgahee.

Couple questions:

1) Do you guys think this is a good trade offer

2) will mcgahee be getting goal line carries or do they have someone else for that?

3) Who is the backup RB... Anthony thomas?

RockStar36
09-26-2006, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't do it. Mostly because it's 2 players for 1.

OpIv37
09-26-2006, 02:47 PM
McGahee's been getting most of the red zone carries but our red zone offense sucks

RockStar36
09-26-2006, 02:50 PM
What does the rest of your team look like? Do you have enough quality at WR to cover for the loss of Moss when you're not getting another WR in return?

I know on my one team I benched Moss and picked Chris Henry up before the Cleveland game two weeks ago. So far it has been my best pick up during a season.

Phokus
09-26-2006, 03:00 PM
What does the rest of your team look like? Do you have enough quality at WR to cover for the loss of Moss when you're not getting another WR in return?

I know on my one team I benched Moss and picked Chris Henry up before the Cleveland game two weeks ago. So far it has been my best pick up during a season.

I'm in a 14 team league, 1 qb, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 Flex WR/RB, 1 kicker, 1 defense.

Here's my team:

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myteam2pz0.jpg

Our league is a little weird because it counts kick/punt return yards the same as receiving yards so guys like wes welker and dante hall are very valuable receivers in our league, just an FYI.

Caddillac williams has been doing SQUAT for me :(

So are you sure willis will get goal line carries? I wasn't sure because it seems buffalo doesn't have much red zone opportunities yet...

Bulldog
09-26-2006, 03:25 PM
I'm in a 14 team league, 1 qb, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 Flex WR/RB, 1 kicker, 1 defense.

Here's my team:

http://img137.imageshack.us/my.php?image=myteam2pz0.jpg

Our league is a little weird because it counts kick/punt return yards the same as receiving yards so guys like wes welker and dante hall are very valuable receivers in our league, just an FYI.

Caddillac williams has been doing SQUAT for me :(

So are you sure willis will get goal line carries? I wasn't sure because it seems buffalo doesn't have much red zone opportunities yet...

Based on your roster, I would pull the trigger on that trade. Things are only going to get worse for Caddy with Simms out for several weeks. Teams are going to stack the line and dare a rookie QB to beat them. This really pisses me off as I too have Caddy. Make the trade. And Buffalo has had several opportunities in the red zone, yet for one reason or another they can't seem to finish off the drives.

SquishDaFish
09-26-2006, 03:58 PM
You need some Buffalo blood in your lineup PULL THE TRADE! LOL

Phokus
09-26-2006, 04:00 PM
ok thanks guys, i think i'll do it.

Mitchy moo
09-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Good call!

Devin
09-26-2006, 04:59 PM
Willis is playing better then Caddy. Willis does get our redzone carries, however as Op said we suck in the redzone.

You are deep at WR so if it were me id probably do it. The trade is in the other guys favor but not by much.

BILLSROCK1212
09-26-2006, 08:56 PM
definetly do it Moss isnt useful and although Williams will be 75% of his teams offense the bucs o-line may be worse than the Bills which is pretty hard to believe

RockStar36
09-26-2006, 11:06 PM
After seeing your roster I'd make that trade. Caddy hasn't done anything this year and will suffer w/o Simms, who could be out for the year. You have Deion Branch who will probably play more because of the injury to Alexander. I think Seattle will show more 4 WR sets and throw a little more. Plus Willis is going to eventually put some in the end zone...I hope.

Novacane
09-27-2006, 05:12 PM
I would not make that trade