PDA

View Full Version : T.O is a CLOWN!!!!!

X-Era
09-27-2006, 06:41 AM
Didnt some of you post that we needed to sign this clown?

First he refuses practice because of his hammy. Then, he breaks a hand, and now he goes to the hospital because he has a bad reaction to medicine.

The guy has the worst mouth the NFL has probably ever seen, and now is a giant panzy who has played in like one game.

YET THE WHOLE TIME HES BEING PAID!!!!!!

I dont care if TO can walk on water, I would NEVER want this guy in a Bills uni!!!!

Buckets
09-27-2006, 06:44 AM
TO is an ass.

Dr. Lecter
09-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Of all of the names I would call Ownes, pansy is not one of them. I also will not knock him for having an allergic reaction to medication.

BillsFever21
09-27-2006, 07:56 AM
He's a pansy for having an allergic reation to his painkillers?

He's a pansy for not practicing because of a bad hamstring? Steve Smith missed 2 games because of a bad hamstring. Takeo Spikes has missed 2.5 games because of his hammy. Hines Ward wasn't practicing either because of his hammy. Are all these guys pansies too or is just T.O. because you don't like him?

He's a lot of things but pansy isn't one of them. He's a gamer and when he's on the field he gives 100% and wants to win. He's such a pansy he came back from a 8 week injury in about 5 weeks to play in the SB a couple years ago too.

ICE74129
09-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Personally doc I think he is just upset Simms is taking attention away from him and needed to do something to get the spotlight back.

SABURZFAN
09-30-2006, 03:42 AM
Didnt some of you post that we needed to sign this clown?

First he refuses practice because of his hammy. Then, he breaks a hand, and now he goes to the hospital because he has a bad reaction to medicine.

The guy has the worst mouth the NFL has probably ever seen, and now is a giant panzy who has played in like one game.

YET THE WHOLE TIME HES BEING PAID!!!!!!

I dont care if TO can walk on water, I would NEVER want this guy in a Bills uni!!!!

why not?we'd get more production out of him than we have been with TKO.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-30-2006, 06:38 AM
TO is no pansy, hes a nutcase, but no pansy.

I would wnat him on my team if only after each game they stuffed him into a locker and did not let him out till the next game.