Jp fumbles and all of a sudden he's not the right qb for this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerr
    Hall of Fame Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Jp fumbles and all of a sudden he's not the right qb for this team?

Carson Palmer fumbled 3 times. Luckily for him his teammates were able to recover the ball twice. I'm not comparing jp to carson on the same level, but i'm just trying to show that even though palmer fumbled three times, people don't want him benched for that. I don't see jp having fumbling problem. It just happens sometimes.
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: Jp fumbles and all of a sudden he's not the right qb for this team?

Kelly Holcomb fumbles and suddenly he ****s gold.

Comment

• Kerr
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Feb 2005

What does holcomb have to do with this again?

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
        What does holcomb have to do with this again?
        You didnt know? He was conceived in the same bed as Teddy Bruschi which makes im half man, half god. He can lead the Bills to the promised land. Kelly Holcomb vs. the world = Kelly Holcomb.

Kelly Holcomb

Comment

• Typ0
          honey pie
          • Jul 2002

I think he's put the ball on the ground like that 5 times in 3 games. One of the first snaps he took this season he dropped on the ground. Not saying he's not the right guy for us. Not saying he's got of fumbling problem. But also not saying he doesn't have a fumbling problem. This needs to be corrected immediately.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Typ0
            I think he's put the ball on the ground like that 5 times in 3 games. One of the first snaps he took this season he dropped on the ground. Not saying he's not the right guy for us. Not saying he's got of fumbling problem. But also not saying he doesn't have a fumbling problem. This needs to be corrected immediately.
            It can be corrected right now, KELLY KELLY KELLY. Go get 'em tiger.

Comment

• Kerr
              Hall of Fame Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              You didnt know? He was conceived in the same bed as Teddy Bruschi which makes im half man, half god. He can lead the Bills to the promised land. Kelly Holcomb vs. the world = Kelly Holcomb.

Kelly Holcomb

You're right. Holcomb is that much a superior qb and talented qb than jp.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Kerr
                You're right. Holcomb is that much a superior qb and talented qb than jp.
                Not superior QB, GOD

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                  Not superior QB, GOD
                  GR8 I think some are missing the sarcasm.

Comment

• Kerr
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

okay. for a moment there I thought g8 was a bitter holcomb fan.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                      • Sep 2003

Most QBs fumble when hit blindly like that. That's why left tackles are so important.

Comment

• Coach Sal
                        • Aug 2006

It's not that he has a "fumbling problem." He's just a little too careless with the football at times. And I'm not talking about getting hit blindly from behind - those things will happen. I'm talking about a few times the ball either came out or "almost" came out at the snap or as he's moving. It comes from trying to do everything so quickly and not settling himself down.

He's made a lot of strides in this regard, but he still has to find a way to take better care of the football. It's something that's there, but I'm not overly-concerned about it right now.
                        Click to listen:

Buffalo Bills Now! and NFL Now! podcasts
                        And every Saturday at 11am on WGR

"A good name is more desirable than great riches, and high esteem is better than silver and gold."

Class Character Commitment Consistency Courage

Comment

• Kerr
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Coach Sal
                          It's not that he has a "fumbling problem." He's just a little too careless with the football at times. And I'm not talking about getting hit blindly from behind - those things will happen. I'm talking about a few times the ball either came out or "almost" came out at the snap or as he's moving. It comes from trying to do everything so quickly and not settling himself down.

He's made a lot of strides in this regard, but he still has to find a way to take better care of the football. It's something that's there, but I'm not overly-concerned about it right now.
                          Cool show you have there. I enjoyed the most recent one you did.

Comment

• OpIv37
                            Acid Douching Asswipe
                            • Sep 2002

JP had fumbling problems in one of the preseason games too. I don't think it means he needs to be benched, but it does mean that he needs to learn to protect the ball better. Our OL isn't very good and if he can't feel the pressure and know when to either tuck the ball and take the sack or run the hell out of there, it's going to be a VERY long season.
                            MiKiDo Facebook
                            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                              • Apr 2005

He was blindsided on two of the fumbles, he just has to get a better presence.

Comment

Working...
                              X