PDA

View Full Version : Brady Quinn Sucks!

Gunzlingr
09-27-2006, 11:57 AM
Sliders

Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame: Right about now people are saying, "What the heck?" Brady threw for 319 yards and five touchdowns during a spectacular comeback against Michigan State on Saturday night. Yet just like in Notre Dame's previous game, when the Irish were not as lucky against Michigan, early mistakes by Quinn were part and parcel of the Irish's falling behind early. While scouts applaud Quinn's moxie, they have not been impressed by the strong-armed passer's accuracy or pass placement. Quinn is not making a huge drop down draft boards, but this much is true: Were the draft to take place this weekend, the grade given to Quinn by a majority of NFL teams would be lower than the one they assigned him prior to the season.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/09/26/risers/index.html

He turned the ball over as much as JP. What a loser.

Gunzlingr
09-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Vick was 12 for 31 Monday night. He sucks too.

L.A. Playa
09-27-2006, 01:02 PM
since ND no matter how good or bad they are, are on national TV every week I have seen him play quite a bit this year and I for one am not really impressed with Quinn in fact if the Bills sucked enough this year to have a shot at him I actually think that Quinn would be a step back from JP, he really is not that impressive to me personally

Gunzlingr
09-27-2006, 01:04 PM
since ND no matter how good or bad they are, are on national TV every week I have seen him play quite a bit this year and I for one am not really impressed with Quinn in fact if the Bills sucked enough this year to have a shot at him I actually think that Quinn would be a step back from JP, he really is not that impressive to me personally

Blasphemer! TD told me he is the greatest QB to ever play the game!

L.A. Playa
09-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Troy Smith, Josh Booty ( Iam Biased on this one) and Drew Tate have all looked better than Quinn this year

dolphan117
09-27-2006, 01:24 PM
It has been awfully odd. Its starting to look like he is the Matt Lienart of this year, a guy that had great grades but chose to stay in for another year only to be scrutinized and have his stock fall significantly.

OpIv37
09-27-2006, 01:28 PM
No doubt Quinn has had his struggles this year. But he still has 8 games plus a bowl to turn it around and there are enough teams desperate for QB's that he'll get drafted. It's looking less and less likely that he'll be No. 1 overall or even the first QB taken though.

L.A. Playa
09-27-2006, 01:31 PM
Im nit saying he isnt gonna be drafted in the first rd just saying he isnt a consensus first overall pick from what I have seen so far this year

SquishDaFish
09-27-2006, 04:21 PM
I agree maybe not #1 overall but he will be the 1st QB taken. And he still has alot of season left to prove himeself. The season did just start you know.

Night Train
09-27-2006, 04:53 PM
But..but.. I'VE HEARD OF HIM !

and he's so shiny and new !

justasportsfan
09-27-2006, 04:55 PM
JP had better nos. than Peyton. Peyton is on the downhill.

X-Era
09-27-2006, 04:57 PM
[b]
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/09/26/risers/index.html

He turned the ball over as much as JP. What a loser.
Brady Quinn is the next Tom Brady a.k.a. Marcia Brady who will never be a teen model. Period...and yes Tom Brady so far this year is having his, period that is.

His rant about havcing his feelings hurt by Deion Branch was just plain...:limp:

TacklingDummy
09-27-2006, 05:20 PM
If the Raiders have the 1st pick and if Al Davis is still alive, I guarantee Quinn will be a Raider.

Ebenezer
09-27-2006, 05:28 PM
the last time I looked each game has 60 minutes. Quinn threw 5 TDs and 1 Int. The guy is bona fide top 5.

Gunzlingr
09-27-2006, 05:36 PM
the last time I looked each game has 60 minutes. Quinn threw 5 TDs and 1 Int. The guy is bona fide top 5.

But he had 3 INTs vs Michigan, ie he sucks.

PhinsFan66
09-27-2006, 05:44 PM
I hope you draft Quinn rather than Tyler Palko...Palko will be like Brady, while Quinn will be the next Ryan Leaf.

Billscusey
09-27-2006, 11:55 PM

I totally agree!

Carlton Bailey
09-28-2006, 01:58 AM
I've watched every ND game this year and have not been impressed with Quinn. The difference between how he played last year to now is significant. I had him as the top QB by far, but not anymore. He's really slipped in my view. Still likely a top 5 or 10 pick, though.

Ron Burgundy
09-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Tyler Palko sucks and I want nothing to do with him.

It doesn't surprise me that a Dolphins fan likes him.

mybills
09-28-2006, 06:45 AM
He must suck, his name is Brady.

X-Era
09-28-2006, 07:04 AM
He must suck, his name is Brady.

God flippin bless you! DING DING DING

By the way, how we doing with guys named Drew?

In all seriousness, ESPN even did a piece on the similarities between Brady Quinn and Tom Brady during the Mich game. Its too funny, I honestly believe its 2 guys overhyped, who benefit from world class coaching.

Tom BRady would look worse than Kurt Warner if he went to the Cardinals.

No thanks, I want a guy who will win DESPITE the coaching if necessary, not because of it!

ICE74129
09-28-2006, 08:36 AM
Im nit saying he isnt gonna be drafted in the first rd just saying he isnt a consensus first overall pick from what I have seen so far this year

And the truth is he never has been. Its all hype because of who his coach is. He can be a good QB or the next average guy. I personally think about his 2nd - 3rd year in the NFL he will be a solid guy.

ICE74129
09-28-2006, 08:37 AM
JP had better nos. than Peyton. Peyton is on the downhill. Eli flat looks like crap.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Drafting a QB is a total waste!! This team is already better than last year. We need OL's and DL's if we really are going to get better. If JP never gets any better than today we should be able to manage his game enough to win games. Our OL is our achylles heal.

ICE74129
09-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Unless we sign a pure stud LT in FA, Marv better cut the crap, do what it takes and move up and get the top LT in the friggin draft. At some point we have to stop putting average to below average guys at LT.

He had better spend on a RG as well.