PDA

View Full Version : Where ya at 85 ?? Talking trash to the Pats

L.A. Playa
09-27-2006, 12:06 PM
Chad Johnson told Patriots reporters to tell Rodney Harrison he's going to "knock his helmet off."
Clearly annoyed that T.O. is getting all the headlines, Chad came out firing, "You tell 37 [Rodney Harrison], I'm going to knock his helmet off. Tell Asante [Samuel] that he should continue to have help for all four quarters, or his 22 will be 55, which is 22 upside down."
Source: Boston Globe (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/09/chad_speaks_out.html)

Carlton Bailey
09-27-2006, 12:07 PM
LOL. Great job Chad.

What's yo signal???????

Kerr
09-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Cool. I hope the bengals destroy the pats.

justasportsfan
09-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I wonder if ICE and the Willis haters want him here.

jamze132
09-27-2006, 12:27 PM
After seeing how the Patsies have played this year, they will probably lose to the Bengals. If we can win, there could be a 4 team tie for 1st pace!

Patrick76777
09-27-2006, 12:30 PM
Chad Johnson told Patriots reporters to tell Rodney Harrison he's going to "knock his helmet off."
Clearly annoyed that T.O. is getting all the headlines, Chad came out firing, "You tell 37 [Rodney Harrison], I'm going to knock his helmet off. Tell Asante [Samuel] that he should continue to have help for all four quarters, or his 22 will be 55, which is 22 upside down."
Source: Boston Globe (http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/09/chad_speaks_out.html)

Not a bad idea. Harrison is easily the cheapest most dirty player in the league. Chad probably just bought Cincy 30 yards in Unsportsmen like Conduct penalties a good 5 days before kickoff.

RedEyE
09-27-2006, 12:32 PM
The problem is that everytime Chad Johnson talks trash, the Bengals lose.

Ickybaluky
09-27-2006, 12:33 PM
CJ was just kidding around.

You guys left out this part:

<b>Johnson, who was clearly having fun, did say that he and Harrison speak before games.

"He's one of those guys I sit down and talk to every pre-game, for 20 to 25 minutes, on keeping my head clean and staying focused. More of a father-son talk every time I talk to Rodney. We did it two years ago when we played in the preseason. He gave me some great advice about staying on a straight line and staying focused, and staying out of trouble, and if I'm in the headlines make sure it was something positive."</b>

Goes to show the kind of respect Harrison garners around the league.

BAM
09-27-2006, 12:33 PM
Didn't he run his mouth off at the Steelers last week?

BAM
09-27-2006, 12:34 PM
CJ was just kidding around.

You guys left out this part:

Johnson, who was clearly having fun, did say that he and Harrison speak before games.

"He's one of those guys I sit down and talk to every pre-game, for 20 to 25 minutes, on keeping my head clean and staying focused. More of a father-son talk every time I talk to Rodney. We did it two years ago when we played in the preseason. He gave me some great advice about staying on a straight line and staying focused, and staying out of trouble, and if I'm in the headlines make sure it was something positive."

Goes to show the kind of respect Harrison garners around the league.
Everything he says is pretty much along these lines from what I've seen. I don't know why everyone hates on him so much. He's just having fun.

L.A. Playa
09-27-2006, 12:35 PM
I think Chad is great for the game, I wasnt posting this to trash him and I know he isnt serious he just loves the game and loves to talk trash and most of the time he backs it up

Devin
09-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Chad's awesome.

Not for nothin but if Harrison were to lay the stick to Johnson hed probably kill him.

gr8slayer
09-27-2006, 01:09 PM
Didn't he run his mouth off at the Steelers last week?
Backed it up too.

Jeff1220
09-27-2006, 01:42 PM
Chad Johnson is one of the most talented and entertaining WR of the past 5-10 years. He is a good natured guy who likes to have fun. He ribs people a lot, but most who know his personality can see that it's all in good fun and hardly take it personal.

hydro
09-27-2006, 02:31 PM

Thats not entirely true. The Bengals had a pretty good record last year. Im sure a few of those wins happened even though Chad ran off his mouth.

ICE74129
09-27-2006, 02:34 PM
I wonder if ICE and the Willis haters want him here.

Who CJ? hell yes! the guy IS one of the best. He doesn't talk like it, he IS it. He does what he does for fun and to keep things funny and loose. He isn't going out knocking up women, farting off down in miami doing cardio. he works his ass off and stays around with his QB to develop a good chemestry with him.

Again Apples and oranges. At some point you will see the difference. hell Even ray charles can see it.

ICE74129
09-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Didn't he run his mouth off at the Steelers last week? And did you not see it got to a point both him and Porter started laughing. Hell the refs were LTAO before they put a stop to it.

justasportsfan
09-27-2006, 02:39 PM
Who CJ? hell yes! the guy IS one of the best. He doesn't talk like it, he IS it. He does what he does for fun and to keep things funny and loose. He isn't going out knocking up women, farting off down in miami doing cardio. he works his ass off and stays around with his QB to develop a good chemestry with him.

Again Apples and oranges. At some point you will see the difference. hell Even ray charles can see it.
I am not comparing them based on performance. Yeah it's apples and oranges, CJ has had Carson Palmer. Willis has had Moolarkey.

BY your logic, they are both punks because they both like to run their mouth off to media.

RockStar36
09-27-2006, 04:59 PM

They lost to the Browns this season?

They lost to the Steelers last week?

Hmm...news to me.

BILLSROCK1212
09-27-2006, 06:29 PM
After seeing how the Patsies have played this year, they will probably lose to the Bengals. If we can win, there could be a 4 team tie for 1st pace!not with tie-breakers the Pats would be in first Jets in second and us in third o and if the Dolphins can manage to beat the Texans by record it would be a 4 team tie

BAM
09-28-2006, 11:25 AM
And did you not see it got to a point both him and Porter started laughing. Hell the refs were LTAO before they put a stop to it.

He's harmless. The only people he bothers are those with sticks shoved up their anus'es.

ICE74129
09-28-2006, 11:40 AM
He's harmless. The only people he bothers are those with sticks shoved up their anus'es. Exactly. The guy does it for fun. Hell porter had a hard time trying to keep a straight face.

Jeff1220
09-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Where ya at 85 ??... 09-27-2006 02:59 PM ENTERTAINING? Your a tool.

Yes, entertaining. Why else do we watch football? It's entertainment. If you'd care to continue w/the name calling, take it to PM and stop being anonymous, Coward.

And retake those lessons on contractions.