PDA

View Full Version : Draft a new QB...ASAP!

MarvLevy
09-27-2006, 04:01 PM
I AM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT!
Losman is NOT the right QB for this team! ...or ANY team for that matter. He is not an NFL starting QB. PERIOD! He is not that good, nor do I see potential for him to be..and he is too small. SORRY. It's my opinion and I have felt like that from day one. I have tried giving him a chance, but I am not doing that anymore.
Until this team DRAFTS a new QB and stops hiring recycled coaches, this team WILL NOT WIN...PERIOD.
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY TEAM, but the product sucks right now.

BillsNick
09-27-2006, 04:03 PM
:stfu:

L.A. Playa
09-27-2006, 04:04 PM
drafts not till April

BAM
09-27-2006, 04:04 PM
He has shown signs of being a good quarterback. Maybe this year our coaches will give him the whole year to find out if you're right or not. Can't keep yanking him around like he was last year.

SquishDaFish
09-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Dumb thread

Mr. Miyagi
09-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I believe in JP. In fact I think I might have a little man-crush too. :couch:

justasportsfan
09-27-2006, 04:24 PM
Losman is NOT the right QB for this team! ...or ANY team for that matter. He is not an NFL starting QB. PERIOD! He is not that good, nor do I see potential for him to be..and he is too small. SORRY. It's my opinion and I have felt like that from day one. I have tried giving him a chance, but I am not doing that anymore.
Until this team DRAFTS a new QB and stops hiring recycled coaches, this team WILL NOT WIN...PERIOD.
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY TEAM, but the product sucks right now.you might want to change your avatar and handle. Marv disagrees with you.

Philagape
09-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Anyone who makes a final judgment on JP now is not the right fan for this team. I say make a change there first.

Typ0
09-27-2006, 04:32 PM
the time to draft a QB was this years draft. We didnt' do it. If JP starts to falter look for our front office to go out and trade or bring in a FA to QB the team. They want to build something here and that's what they are doing. They aren't going to go out and say we're going to wait three years to be successful. Last year they may have done that but not now. Levy understands the dynamics of the game. We're lucky to have him.

The_Philster
09-27-2006, 04:35 PM
this is bordering on spam :shakeno:

X-Era
09-27-2006, 04:45 PM

Looky, some of our JP haters have resorted to getting all new Zone accounts to spread their hate.

Even if this is legit it doesnt matter. JP's our QB for this season, and your opinion is un-subtantiated with long term data. You may be right and you may be wrong. But only fools make brash decisions based on very little data...Just ask Mike Mularkey!!!!

Be gone, you have no power here.

Typ0
09-27-2006, 04:46 PM
this is bordering on spam :shakeno:

you may not like what I say but I'm not spamming the boards.

The_Philster
09-27-2006, 04:47 PM
you may not like what I say but I'm not spamming the boards.
I was referring to the opening post and this thread

Carlton Bailey
09-27-2006, 05:02 PM
This guy needs to tell us how he really feels about JP. I can't tell.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2006, 05:22 PM
JP is just not a winner. Winners would of pulled out the NE and Jets games this year.

TacklingDummy
09-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Looky, some of our JP haters have resorted to getting all new Zone accounts to spread their hate.

Even if this is legit it doesnt

Yeah, because TacklingDummy is the only fan on this board who thinks JP is a bust and never amount to much in the NFL. :rolleyes:

And like I care that Philagape, JP Era, Risin, have me on ignore? You're the ones with the problem if someones opinion on a message board bothers you that much.

Night Train
09-27-2006, 05:35 PM
This place is getting DUMBER by the day.

PhinsFan66
09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
You guys need Tyler Palko of Pitt, coach by Dave Wannstedt...he is better than Quinn.

Gunzlingr
09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
This place is getting DUMBER by the day.

I think you mean more ******ed.

HHURRICANE
09-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Can I sit here and say that Losman is a HOF QB. No. We all had the benefit of watching Jim Kelly show up after getting his growing pains out in the USFL. This kid has been under the microscope since day 1.

Nobody has given me a solid player that was or is available that's better. So this thread is stupid. Jake Plummer in Buffalo is the equivalent of Bledsoe here 3 years ago. Unless someone has cloned Joe Montana than people need to STFU.

Thurman34
09-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Id give him this full year,to see he can do. If everything remains the same,then id look to draft another QB. Until then,we got to be patient and support whoever is back there

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Marv Levy's post was an Ass hole!

Typ0
09-27-2006, 06:31 PM
JP is just not a winner. Winners would of pulled out the NE and Jets games this year.

you expect too much. Just because we didn't win those games doesn't mean JP isn't a winner. Give him a little time. I would like to have seen more in terms of how he was focused on the game..but so be it. JP did pretty well in those games he just isnt' ready to win games on his own.

MarvLevy
09-27-2006, 06:31 PM

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

MarvLevy
09-27-2006, 06:32 PM
Id give him this full year,to see he can do. If everything remains the same,then id look to draft another QB. Until then,we got to be patient and support whoever is back there
i SUPPORT HIM AND HOPE HE DOES WELL, BUT i DON'T SEE THE MAKINGS OF A GOOD nfl qb.

MarvLevy
09-27-2006, 06:34 PM
ALL YOU *******S WHO DISAGREE AND HAVE SMART **** TO SAY...Edited for TOS!

Typ0
09-27-2006, 06:34 PM
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't know who you are...but TDRJ has a long history of looking at the league in hindsight and demanding the Bills have the best QB on the team. He's mellowed but it's still kind of pathetic.

Typ0
09-27-2006, 06:35 PM
what's a CACK?

Mitchy moo
09-27-2006, 06:36 PM
ALL YOU *******S WHO DISAGREE AND HAVE SMART **** TO SAY...YOU CAN SUCK MY CACK!

You have such a way w/ words, your obviously a yale grad.

Mitchy moo
09-27-2006, 06:39 PM
what's a CACK?

The direct association is with cack, another fine Old English term, for excrement or dung.

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-cac1.htm

Marv is obviously asking to get his salad tossed, it's a prison thing that new inmates have to do with their cell mates. Mike Tyson was excluded and was quite at home in the pen they said, he became no one's date unless he asked.

<DT>cack n (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) : <DD>crap, “that’s a lot of cack”.
<DT>cack-handed adj (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) : <DD>clumsy.
<DT>cad n (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) : <DD>syn. ******* (http://cgi.peak.org/~jeremy/retort.cgi?American=*******).
<DT>cafe, caff /kaf/ (http://cgi.peak.org/~jeremy/retort.cgi?British=cack-handed#pronunciation) sl (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) n (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) : <DD>caf&#233;, diner (http://cgi.peak.org/~jeremy/retort.cgi?American=diner), “let’s go down the caff”.
<DT>cake hole sl (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) n (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/) : <DD>mouth, “watch yer cake hole!”.</DD><DD>
http://cgi.peak.org/~jeremy/retort.cgi?British=cack-handed</DD>

The_Philster
09-27-2006, 06:40 PM
ALL YOU *******S WHO DISAGREE AND HAVE SMART **** TO SAY...YOU CAN SUCK MY CACK!
interesting user title...you aren't going to get rep power by breaking the TOS ..or attempting to with some terrible misspelling...like that. If you can't handle being disagreed with so vehemently, maybe you should think about how idiotic your post was.

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Yeah we should hold another draft ASAP and take Quinn. I think he would be happy to leave Notre Dame right now and come here to Buffalo. I am sure he could step right in with no growing pains like most QBs out of college. I don't think the NFL will mind if the Bills hold a mini draft 4 weeks into the regular season do you guys?....

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Marv Levy's post was an Ass hole!
Notice MODS I attacked the post not the poster....

Philagape
09-27-2006, 06:50 PM
"YOU CAN SUCK MY CACK," said Marv Levy while discussing the Bills' quarterback situation ....

Yeah, that fits.

Gunzlingr
09-27-2006, 06:54 PM
Yeah we should hold another draft ASAP and take Quinn. I think he would be happy to leave Notre Dame right now and come here to Buffalo. I am sure he could step right in with no growing pains like most QBs out of college. I don't think the NFL will mind if the Bills hold a mini draft 4 weeks into the regular season do you guys?....

Great suggestion Thurm!

THATHURMANATOR
09-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Thanks Gunz. I think Marv was really onto something with this thread!

Luisito23
09-27-2006, 07:14 PM
LOL....Hilarious post.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
09-27-2006, 07:55 PM
give him the season. If he does not show improvement then I'll agree with you Marv

Billscusey
09-27-2006, 11:44 PM

Dude, you are gonna get negged to DEATH on this board sayin' stuff like that!

bills_7
09-28-2006, 12:44 AM
why are these threads still coming up.. they should be moved as soon as someone decides to waste eveyones time by posting this garbage

ddaryl
09-28-2006, 05:50 AM
I'm on the JP bandwagon all the way through the 2006 season.

THATHURMANATOR
09-28-2006, 08:19 AM
why are these threads still coming up.. they should be moved as soon as someone decides to waste eveyones time by posting this garbage
This post should look at itself in the mirror.

THATHURMANATOR
09-28-2006, 08:20 AM
I'm on the JP bandwagon all the way through the 2006 season.
:hi5:

MarvLevy
09-28-2006, 05:44 PM
"YOU CAN SUCK MY CACK," said Marv Levy while discussing the Bills' quarterback situation ....

Yeah, that fits.

THE THURMANATORS CAR IS A ASS HOLE..NOTICE MODS..I SAID CAR.

BillsNick
09-28-2006, 06:17 PM

:stfu: :up:

M
09-28-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry ... is this thread even worth responding to? Other than questioning the validity of it?

ublinkwescore
09-28-2006, 06:54 PM
Anyone who makes a final judgment on JP now is not the right fan for this team. I say make a change there first.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

I hope TD noticed this...

X-Era
09-28-2006, 07:03 PM

Yep, Im sure of it, its a JP Hater with a new handle.

Pretty ridiculous considering the neg rep should show you what a clown your "posts" are.

patmoran2006
09-28-2006, 08:18 PM
I dont like Losman (If Im being honest) and I dont think he's the answer to the future either.

However, I'm glad we didnt draft a QB this year, because Marv did a SPECTACULAR job of drafting athletic defensive players that are going to make that unit scary in the coming years.. I"m talking Tampa Bay five years ago scary.

I dont like hating on Losman, I want to be wrong.. I root for the kid. But while he has all the physical gifts in the world, I doubt he'll ever have the intangibles it takes to be a great QB. Its not that he makes TOO many mistakes, all young QB's does.. its the mistakes he does make are sometimes mind-blowing.

Continue to build this defense, get even better on the front four next year.. and I dont care if Frank Reich comes back to be the QB. Dont turn the ball over and with this D it wont matter what your stats look like.

THATHURMANATOR
09-28-2006, 08:32 PM
This post is even a bigger idiot than the other post.....

LtBillsFan66
09-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Notice MODS I attacked the post not the poster....
Good job! :rofl:

Dr. Lecter
09-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok kids let's all simmer down..........

And for God's sake JP has shown improvement this year. And his size is not an issue at all.

TacklingDummy
09-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Yep, Im sure of it, its a JP Hater with a new handle.

Pretty ridiculous considering the neg rep should show you what a clown your "posts" are.

Im sure you are talking about me and you are wrong.

You're not special and im not going to go out of my way and create a new screen name just so the people (like you) that have me on ignore can read it.

J TES
09-28-2006, 09:19 PM
[quote=MarvLevy]I AM NOT SCARED TO SAY IT!

Well you would know. I mean, you are Marv Levy.

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 10:55 PM
He has shown signs of being a good quarterback. Maybe this year our coaches will give him the whole year to find out if you're right or not. Can't keep yanking him around like he was last year.
Aside from a handfull of mental errors (that are very fixable) he has looked like a very calm and poised QB so far. If you look at him last year once he got the snap he would jump/bounce alot in the pocket, this year he keeps his feet on the ground and shows much more poise. I like the kid, he might not be a Pro Bowl QB this year but thankfully he does not have to be right now.

I love the way he looks and with his ability the sky is the limit, especially with a coaching staff that is patient.

This is such a wonderful time to be a Bills fan.

I BILLIEVE

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Ok kids let's all simmer down..........

And for God's sake JP has shown improvement this year. And his size is not an issue at all.
If being 6'2 was an issue there would be alot of QB's through history that would have been out of a job. The great thing about JP is that he, unlike alot of NFL QB's is an exceptional athlete. I think we need to roll him out a bit more myself.

billsburgh
09-29-2006, 02:25 AM
As Bill Cowher just told Roethlisberger, Jp needs to run and scramble some more. Wasn't that one of his strengths coming out of college? His mobility and scrambling ability? If JP takes off and runs once in a while it will help to keep the D honest and maybe open other parts of the offense.

TigerJ
09-29-2006, 12:05 PM
I agree with Phil. When a subject has been beaten to death, and nothing is going to change for at least a few months, and posters continue to beat on it, it's spam.

bills_7
09-29-2006, 01:13 PM
I believe in JP. In fact I think I might have a little man-crush too. :couch:

i know what ur saying i like eveything about this kid.. i espicially like the way he handles himself with the media... he wil grow into something special i just hope its hear in Buffalo

the fact that TD drafted him... hopefully marv isnt one of those guys who wants his own QB or myb he wont be hear long

I really hope he can have a good long career here... i think i like him more then i liked Flutie lol