If Losman played all of last year we would be.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

If Losman played all of last year we would be.....

Sitting atop the AFC East maybe the AFc or even the league. Those mistakes that young players make has so far cost us a chance at the playoffs this year. Although it is only three games into the season, not playing Losman every game last year did great damage to our future. As long as the new coaching staff does't make the same mistake as the old one I think without any huge losses or finding replaces for those losses we will deffinetly be a playoff team next year. But just think how good this team would be if JP would've played all 16 games last year.
    Last edited by Historian; 09-28-2006, 06:29 AM. Reason: spelling
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Re: If Losman played all of lasy year we would be.....

I agree for the most part. I still don't think we'd be best in the league right now though... Most likely the best in the AFCE.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
      !?!?!?!?!?
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BAM
      I agree for the most part. I still don't think we'd be best in the league right now though... Most likely the best in the AFCE.
      well if we were 3-0 we would be atop the league

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
        well if we were 3-0 we would be atop the league
        Are you saying we'd be 3-0 if Losman played better? Interesting.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

who knows?when a QB is only making their 11th start,you know he's going to make mistakes.the speed in the NFL is much greater than it was at Tulane.we just have to see if he continues to improve as the year goes on.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BILLSROCK1212
            !?!?!?!?!?
            • Mar 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
            Are you saying we'd be 3-0 if Losman played better? Interesting.
            well yea I think so althought he coaches did make bad decisions so did Losman like throwing that pic to i think it was David Barrett and the safety which he may have been able to get out of not saying it is his fault just saying he is part of the problem as is everyone else on the TEAM

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

If JP played all of last year, he could've been damaged beyond repair .
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

the OL was so horrible last year,you could be right.benching him only stunted his growth to develop into an NFL QB.aikman and manning took beatings in their first year.before the homers start chirping,i'm not comparing losman to aikman or manning.just using them as examples because they played on a crappy teams their first year.
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  the OL was so horrible last year,you could be right.benching him only stunted his growth to develop into an NFL QB.aikman and manning took beatings in their first year.before the homers start chirping,i'm not comparing losman to aikman or manning.just using them as examples because they played on a crappy teams their first year.
                  Maybe. IMO, he learned more when he got benched. He was a better player after the benching.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• X-Era
                    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BILLSROCK1212
                    Sitting atop the AFC East maybe the AFc or even the league. Those mistakes that young players make has so far cost us a chance at the playoffs this year. Although it is only three games into the season, not playing Losman every game last year did great damage to our future. As long as the new coaching staff does't make the same mistake as the old one I think without any huge losses or finding replaces for those losses we will deffinetly be a playoff team next year. But just think how good this team would be if JP would've played all 16 games last year.
                    I honestly believe that that is the complete truth.

This time next year, we will be VERY glad that we started him in all 16 games (barring injury).

Comment

• Typ0
                      honey pie
                      • Jul 2002

what he said.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Because the offensive line is any better this year? Going by your logic, we should bench JP again and wait til next year, maybe the line will be better.

Comment

• dplus47
                          • Sep 2005

Maybe. IMO, he learned more when he got benched. He was a better player after the benching.
                          as an outsider, i agree with this. while i'm starting to see the problems you all have had with mularkey, i still don't think the initial benching of JP was a bad thing for him. JP 2.0 was a much better player than the one who started the year.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            Because the offensive line is any better this year? Going by your logic, we should bench JP again and wait til next year, maybe the line will be better.

and that's where you are wrong. our OL looks much better this year than it did last year.nice try though.

Comment

• jamze132
                              Don’t hate…
                              • Jun 2003

Losman put up over 300 yards dealing with the wind at the Ralph. Yeah he must really suck. Maybe if McGahee knew how to block and maybe if the defense actually made a play last week, we would be 2-1.

Don't pin the teams lack of consistent success thus far on J.P Losman.

Comment

Working...
                              X