PDA

View Full Version : Bills will win according to Soloman Wilcox.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Soloman Wilcox and Adam Sheine of the Afternoon Blitz on Sirrius both had great things to say about the Bills and "young" JP Losman. Wilcox said the Bills would win on Sunday. Adam Scheine thinks it might tip in favor of the Vikes but he really likes this Bills team. It was refreshing to hear!!

They said they watched the Bills/Jets game and liked the way JP played. They loved our secondary and Wilcox thought that this was the reason we would win on Sunday. Sheine thinks the Vikes OL is really dominate and that they should be able to control the tempo of the game. Either way it was good stuff.

Saratoga Slim
09-28-2006, 09:20 AM
out of all the talking heads out there, those two are hands down my favorites. afternoon blitz alone is worth the price of sirius.

Gunzlingr
09-28-2006, 09:21 AM
I like to listen to them as well, tho Schein gets a bit loud.

Carlton Bailey
09-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Solomon Wilcots is the guy's name. And yes, I do enjoy his commentary. I also like "Primetime" Adam Schein.

ICE74129
09-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Solomon has always been a really level headed and fair guy.

Mr. Miyagi
09-28-2006, 10:51 AM
I like Wilcots too, but Schein is a spineless weasel bandwagon jumper. He couldn't stop himself from trashing the Bills all off season long, even after Week 1. But once we kicked his beloved Dolphins' ass, he jumped the bandwagon and now has nothing but good things to say about the Bills. That weasel. :rolleyes:

ICE74129
09-28-2006, 10:53 AM
I like Wilcots too, but Schein is a spineless weasel bandwagon jumper. He couldn't stop himself from trashing the Bills all off season long, even after Week 1. But once we kicked his beloved Dolphins' ass, he jumped the bandwagon and now has nothing but good things to say about the Bills. That weasel. :rolleyes:

Would that make him a weaselistic assclown?:bandwagon

HHURRICANE
09-28-2006, 11:26 AM

I might have to disagree with you on this one. I have never heard him rip the Bills. However, Randy Cross ripped us in the offseason and as of this AM he still thinks Miami isn't that bad. But they did say Miami's OL has issues. FTP might want to start listening.

Mr. Miyagi
09-28-2006, 12:19 PM
I might have to disagree with you on this one. I have never heard him rip the Bills. However, Randy Cross ripped us in the offseason and as of this AM he still thinks Miami isn't that bad. But they did say Miami's OL has issues. FTP might want to start listening.
Trust me he did use to rip on us. I even called in once and argued with him on it, about why he kept calling Losman a bust with only limited games under his belt, while saying how much he liked Patrick Ramsey (!). He turned around and said Losman had no credibility from the veterans, and that he was never going to amount to anything.

Like I said, spineless weasel.

HHURRICANE
09-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Trust me he did use to rip on us. I even called in once and argued with him on it, about why he kept calling Losman a bust with only limited games under his belt, while saying how much he liked Patrick Ramsey (!). He turned around and said Losman had no credibility from the veterans, and that he was never going to amount to anything.

Like I said, spineless weasel.

Well if you called him than you know better than me. Consider me corrected!!:oops:

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 12:50 PM
Kelly/Jesus Holcomb will come in in the second half and lead us to the Super Bowl. With his superhuman powers he will warp us through time to Febuary of 2007, we will be in the Super Bowl with him at the helm but for the first time in history the other team will not show up due to the fear that Lord Holcomb instilled in them.

God Bless Kelly/Jesus Holcomb

HHURRICANE
09-28-2006, 12:57 PM
Kelly/Jesus Holcomb will come in in the second half and lead us to the Super Bowl. With his superhuman powers he will warp us through time to Febuary of 2007, we will be in the Super Bowl with him at the helm but for the first time in history the other team will not show up due to the fear that Lord Holcomb instilled in them.

God Bless Kelly/Jesus Holcomb

Dude, it's late September not early July. Losman won the QB competition. This is your fifth post in 2 days on Holcomb. I don't see anybody clamoring for Holcomb.:shutup:

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Dude, it's late September not early July. Losman won the QB competition. This is your fifth post in 2 days on Holcomb. I don't see anybody clamoring for Holcomb.:shutup:
Oh Kelly Holcomb.

R. Rich
09-29-2006, 07:48 AM
Schein did rip into the Bills often in the offseason. He led the chorus of "Donte Whitner was a reach" (along w/ the 'expert' Mel Kiper Jr) and questioned the competence of the Bills' coaching/management on more than one occasion. That's why it's so nice to see Whitner get defensive rookie of the month. It proves that people like Schein are not the foremost authority on NFL talent.

ICE74129
09-29-2006, 10:04 AM

Read GR8's posts on holcomb. The go look up sarcasm in the dictionary. Then apply to said posts.