PDA

View Full Version : Hecht Misses Practice, Strained Groin...

SkateZilla
09-28-2006, 12:25 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060928/2041840.asp?tbd2041840.asp

Buffalo Sabres left wing Jochen Hecht missed the second half of Wednesday's practice with a groin strain, but he's not expected to miss much time, if any.

bigbub2352
09-28-2006, 01:08 PM
According to the article it doesnt look serious, they should not play till the regular season anyway Breire and hecht

JD
09-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Still.. WTF!!

Did they sit on their asses all summer and not train?? Are they overly cocky now because of what they did last season?? I bet Peters is the only one who worked his ass off. The young guys just went on shopping sprees with their hoes.

SkateZilla
09-28-2006, 02:46 PM
JD, it happens,

I remember a fw yearsa ago i had a really nasty Knee injury, and it wasnt a result of not training, but a result of equipment.

skating backwards on street hockey course (on defense), my right skate just let go and slid outward, and my knee bent about 25-30 degrees outward, and i couldnt stand on it for days, let alone skate on it for weeks, all because of a equipment issue (still dunno what happened the wheel on teh skate was intact),

lol, peters is gonna be our scoring leader, not by talent but by pure effort and oppurtunity, while other players are out with small injuries, peters will be our First Line LW.. lol