• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Could someone help me out?

My parents are looking around for a party tent. But they figure why buy one if their only going to use it once. Does anyone in the Buffalo area have a decent-sized party tent we could borrow? It will only be for this weekend and we'll pay if you want. Let me know thanks
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.
  • Gunzlingr
    • Jul 2002

Re: Could someone help me out?

Don't you have a rent all or something there? Hell we have them here.
    You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

I think its Buffalo Party rental, havn't looked into that much..I will now. But if anyone knows of someone who has one please let me know, THANKS!!
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Go to dick's buy the nicest one on a credit card, use it and take it back on monday.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

now thats good thinkin

Comment

Working...
          X