View Full Version : Ellison on top 10 rookie list at PFW

G. Host
09-28-2006, 09:18 PM
9. Bills LB Keith Ellison
Season stats (three games): 22 tackles (six solo, 16 assists)
Week Three stats: eight tackles
Last week’s ranking: honorable mention
Stock: RISING

Ellison began the season third on the Bills’ depth chart but has surged into a starting role. The sixth-round pick may not be making many stops on his own, but he sure knows how to follow the lead of veterans like London Fletcher (team-high 27 tackles). Ellison trails only Ryans and Sims in tackles on the rookie leaderboard.

The news was brought to you by the Buffalo Jills
A Buffalo Jill competing in FHM
Go online and vote for Miss September, Amanda

http://www.fhmus.com/wtf_fhm_poll.asp?cnl_...=40&idx_id=1694

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/bjg1/AP.jpg

If even I can vote for a blonde Jill you can too.

Need to vote by Saturday for polls close Sunday, October 1.

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 10:44 PM
This is great news, so far I like our draft very much. Now I just wish that Youboty would freaking play.

Devin
09-28-2006, 10:46 PM
This is great news, so far I like our draft very much. Now I just wish that Youboty would freaking play.

Same here, really anxious to see what he can do.

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 10:52 PM
According to some OSU fans he is a first round talent that is raw and needs alittle time to develop, which is why he has not played yet. I dont see how he can develop sitting on the bench but weirder things have happened.

Carlton Bailey
09-28-2006, 11:03 PM
Somewhere Marv Levy is smiling...

gr8slayer
09-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Somewhere Marv Levy is smiling...
I dont think he will smile till he gets that ring.

patmoran2006
09-29-2006, 07:03 AM
While I like the job Ellison has done and I think he deserves his ranking.

This is the hypocrisy on here that really bothers me.. no offense, but you guys blast "PFW" thread after thread because they gnerally dis the bills.. When its a negative topic, you dont even discuss the author's opinions, you only blast the website as being total garbage and crap with no credibility.

And then they say something good about the team or a player, and not a trashy word mentioned about PFW.

Dr. Lecter
09-29-2006, 07:18 AM
According to some OSU fans he is a first round talent that is raw and needs alittle time to develop, which is why he has not played yet. I dont see how he can develop sitting on the bench but weirder things have happened.

His missing 3 weeks of camp and pre-season games really set him back. He needs to get his practice time and what not before playing.

patmoran2006
09-29-2006, 07:28 AM
Youboty is too far behind to do anything this year.. He'll get a shot next year.

Forward_Lateral
09-29-2006, 07:33 AM
I take anything PFW writes with a barrell of salt. They have little to no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

ICE74129
09-29-2006, 09:59 AM
According to some OSU fans he is a first round talent that is raw and needs alittle time to develop, which is why he has not played yet. I dont see how he can develop sitting on the bench but weirder things have happened. Its just an issue of missing so much time due to the death in the family. I think we start seeing him after the Bye

L.A. Playa
09-29-2006, 10:01 AM
wasnt just a death in the family his mother died if I remember correctly, so just be patient with him

ICE74129
09-29-2006, 10:05 AM
wasnt just a death in the family his mother died if I remember correctly, so just be patient with himexactly

mysticsoto
09-29-2006, 10:06 AM
Youboty is too far behind to do anything this year.. He'll get a shot next year.

That may not be true. Kiwaukee Thomas is hurt apparently and Youboty may be needed if he can't go this week...I hope he's ready!

Jeff1220
09-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Some of you guys are confusing PFW with PFT, I think. Two totally different publications.

SABURZFAN
09-29-2006, 11:44 AM
9. Bills LB Keith Ellison[/B]
Season stats (three games): 22 tackles (six solo, 16 assists)
Week Three stats: eight tackles
Last week’s ranking: honorable mention
Stock: RISING

Ellison began the season third on the Bills’ depth chart but has surged into a starting role. The sixth-round pick may not be making many stops on his own, but he sure knows how to follow the lead of veterans like London Fletcher (team-high 27 tackles). Ellison trails only Ryans and Sims in tackles on the rookie leaderboard.

:bf1:

gr8slayer
09-29-2006, 03:17 PM
Some of you guys are confusing PFW with PFT, I think. Two totally different publications.
Thank you for pointing that out.

ParanoidAndroid
09-29-2006, 03:24 PM
:link:

gr8slayer
09-29-2006, 03:55 PM
:link:
Maybe he got it from the magazine?

G. Host
09-30-2006, 10:09 AM
While I like the job Ellison has done and I think he deserves his ranking.

This is the hypocrisy on here that really bothers me.. no offense, but you guys blast "PFW" thread after thread because they gnerally dis the bills.. When its a negative topic, you dont even discuss the author's opinions, you only blast the website as being total garbage and crap with no credibility.

And then they say something good about the team or a player, and not a trashy word mentioned about PFW.

I do not trash PFW just PFT. Big differemce. I do not read that site at all anymore once I realized it was full of crap.

Ron Burgundy
09-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Youboty isn't in the same class talent-wise as Clements or Winfield, and he wasn't considered such at OSU either.

I think he's got some talent but it'll take some work for him to be a #2 corner.

Nighthawk
09-30-2006, 01:53 PM

He couldn't do any worse than Clements! :;

ParanoidAndroid
09-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Maybe he got it from the magazine?

They have a website too, but that must be the case.

gr8slayer
09-30-2006, 03:36 PM
They have a website too
Doesnt everybody?