PDA

View Full Version : WGR-AM reports Sabres Assign 2 to Rochester

bigbub2352
09-29-2006, 11:54 AM
'Buffalo Sabres General Manager Darcy Regier announced today the team has assigned forwards Drew Stafford and Clarke MacArthur to the Rochester Americans of the American Hockey League.'
Sabres Assign Two To Rochester (http://www.wgr550.com/sabres/fullstory.php?id=1892)

Looks to me like Paille will be odd man out for now, he is the only one left who doesnt have to clear waivers, Thorburn, Novotny, and Ryan all have to clear to go down so i would think they will try and sneak Ryan thru and give the advantage to the to the guys with the size and checking ability

SABURZFAN
09-29-2006, 12:35 PM
i was hoping that stafford would impress enough to stick but at least he'll get playing time in rochester.

bigbub2352
09-29-2006, 01:02 PM
i thought so 2 but he only got in one game plus he is young only 20 let him develop could be next michael peca from what i have read but with more size

pyrrhonist
10-01-2006, 02:44 AM
i was hoping that stafford would impress enough to stick but at least he'll get playing time in rochester.

Same here.

But, at least he's going to be in Rochester, getting his NHL game ready, instead of playing for those assclowns in North Dakota. :up: