X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Fred Smerlas And The Howard Simon Show Go At It

OMG! Smerlas is such a ****ing Patriot loving moron! You gotta listen to this interview. He starts out nice and compliments JP Losman. But then he starts the Rob Johnson comparisons. Howard Simon and Jeremy White start ripping him and keep reminding him about the fact that Losman only has 11-starts. And he keeps saying 3 years. What a piece of ****! Very obnoxious!

Checkout the full domain details of Liquidviewer.com. Click Buy Now to instantly start the transaction or Make an offer to the seller!
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

Re: Fred Smerlas And The Howard Simon Show Go At It

Can't stand that Boston accent

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
      Unless you're cool like MBB or hot like Jules.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Novacane
        It was driving me nuts.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

I have never in all my life heard somebody as annoying as Smerlas.. its really hard to believe he has a job in radio or any other media. Nothing worse than listening to an opinionated moron. I'd love to know what he got on his Wonderlik...

So, in other words, thanks but no thanks... I'll pass on the interview..

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            Unless you're cool like MBB or hot like Jules.
            Jules is a hottie..
            Freddie S. is not
            (and until proven otherwise, the Rob Johnson comparisons have merit.. sorry)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

I'm sorry, but Smerlas is pretty cool.

He's no New England homer. My dad and uncle went to a Bills-Pats game with Smerlas' brother in New England when Smerlas was playing there (like 90-91). Eventhough, Buffalo won 31-10, Smerlas still invited them in the Pats' locker room, saying he loved meeting Bills fans.

He also wrote an article in Bills Digest calling the Miami Dolphins "choking dogs." Yeah, he's okay in my book.
              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JJamezz
                I have never in all my life heard somebody as annoying as Smerlas.. its really hard to believe he has a job in radio or any other media. Nothing worse than listening to an opinionated moron. I'd love to know what he got on his Wonderlik...

oh, it's really funny. You know you'd enjoy it.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                  Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by JJamezz

you must be forgetting Brent Musenberger is still on the air..

You remember when Sam Rutigliano was a NBC color commentator? You should, he did like every Bills game in 1984-85 when we were 4-28.. He was the WORST!

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Thurmal
                    I'm sorry, but Smerlas is pretty cool.

He's no New England homer. My dad and uncle went to a Bills-Pats game with Smerlas' brother in New England when Smerlas was playing there (like 90-91). Eventhough, Buffalo won 31-10, Smerlas still invited them in the Pats' locker room, saying he loved meeting Bills fans.

He also wrote an article in Bills Digest calling the Miami Dolphins "choking dogs." Yeah, he's okay in my book.
                    BULL! he is and has been a friggin patsie homer for years. He can't get Bradys sac off his chin.

That interview sucked.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                      Unreachable Douche
                      • Jul 2002

Smerlas is awesome. He was my favorite Bill when I first started liking Buffalo. Damn, now he's giving me more reason to like him. Comparing JP to RJ, LMAO, who would do such a thing?

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                        Registered Fish
                        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Thurmal
                        So says the fat man who played on a Bills team that had 4 winning seasons in 11 years all while he was getting his butt handed to him by HOF center Dwight Stephenson. One of my fondest childhood memories is watching Fat Freddie flail his arms as Stephenson tosses him around the field. Yeah, I'd be bitter too.

Comment

• Thurmal
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo
                          So says the fat man who played on a Bills team that had 4 winning seasons in 11 years all while he was getting his butt handed to him by HOF center Dwight Stephenson. One of my fondest childhood memories is watching Fat Freddie flail his arms as Stephenson tosses him around the field. Yeah, I'd be bitter too.
                          The Dolphins are choking dogs...seriously, when is the last time you could consistently win meaningful games in December? Or get out of the first round of the playoffs? Oh yeah, 1992, when Buffalo killed you at home in the AFC Championship.

Comment

• Goobylal
                            • Jan 2004

Smerlas is a moron. But if you live in New Wingland and saw the New Wingland Sports Network and the garbage they've got on there, you'd understand why he has a job anywhere.

Comment

• Thurmal
                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              BULL! he is and has been a friggin patsie homer for years. He can't get Bradys sac off his chin.

That interview sucked.
                              Look, I like Losman a lot too, but why is everyone who criticizes him a moron? It is only his 11th start, but he was the reason the Bills lost last week.

I think that he has gotten a really raw deal. He is on the shortest leash of any QB I can remember -- I've never seen one labeled a "bust" so quickly. That being said, he is going to have to prove that he can win games before people get off his back.

Comment

Working...
                              X