PDA

View Full Version : I love Alan Maislin

Earthquake Enyart
08-16-2002, 12:36 PM
Anyone see Elmira's own Josh Mora interview Alan Maislin last nite on Empire? He says all the right things. In buying the Sabres, they would also get the Bandits, and HSBC Arena. He thinks HSBC is under utilized, and thinks the total package can make money. He says Buffalo is a hockey town, and makes no "small market" excuses.

Only 2 problems:

1. I don't like having a man named Sherry running things. I just don't.

2. I don't like our Sabres being owned by Canadians. You know what hosers they are.:canada:

Sabre Ally
08-17-2002, 12:31 AM
:rofl:

I did see the interview. I'm crossing my fingers that this deal goes through, I don't care if the guy's name is Sue. And I like Canadians. :D

SABURZFAN
08-17-2002, 05:51 AM
i love Canadian beer.

Sabre Ally
08-17-2002, 05:17 PM
:cheers:

lordofgun
08-17-2002, 07:40 PM
Josh Mora sucks. But then again, so does Elmira. I really do hope this deal goes through.

Rude American
08-18-2002, 12:13 PM
I hope Canadians buy the club, change the nickname to "Beavers," change the logo to a mean looking beaver, put a patch of the Canadian flag on the sleeve and then take Canadian money at par. That'll fix Earthquake good.

The Buffalo Beavers. I like it.

:D

Sabre Ally
08-18-2002, 04:06 PM
I like Beavers. :D

(the kind you find on nickels!)

The_Philster
08-18-2002, 04:18 PM
I have to agree that the Arena is underutilized. What have we got? Sabres, Destroyers, Bandits, and some college teams making appearances as well as concerts from time to time.

The_Philster
08-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
Josh Mora sucks. But then again, so does Elmira. I really do hope this deal goes through.

What don't you like about Josh? The one thing i dislike about him was that he suggested we bring in that loser Jeff George after the 1996 season.

Earthquake Enyart
08-19-2002, 09:40 AM
He smiles too much. Did you see him fall over backwards in the chair when the Sabres were in South Carolina last year? They showed that over and over. I don't think he's well like at Empire headquarters either.

Earthquake Enyart
08-19-2002, 09:43 AM
Buffalo Beavers. lmao

Accept Canadian money at par. :rofl:

Why do you think the Canadian busnessmen are down here? To make money.

lordofgun
08-19-2002, 09:46 AM
Josh Mora is so dang corny. I can't see his face through the cheese.

Buffarama
08-19-2002, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Rude American
I hope Canadians buy the club, change the nickname to "Beavers," change the logo to a mean looking beaver, put a patch of the Canadian flag on the sleeve and then take Canadian money at par. That'll fix Earthquake good.

The Buffalo Beavers. I like it.

:D

LMAO, the Buffalo Beavers. Maybe we could put a tail on the sleeve that looks like a hockey stick.
And every hockey player missing teeth up front ( say 90% of the players) could wear mouthpieces that look like fake beaver teeth.

ticatfan
08-19-2002, 02:13 PM
And then put a beaver tail franchise in the arena and make a fortune.