PDA

View Full Version : Bills/Vikings Game Day Thread

BILLSROCK1212
09-30-2006, 07:48 PM
Okay so lets start talking about tomorrows game. What do you guys think of our matchups tomorrow. You think JP will be successful in the air and will Willis score has first TD! Is Roscoe what he was vs. the Jets? What are your thoughts on what will happen tomorrow.

raphael120
09-30-2006, 08:06 PM
The only comment I have is that it's pathetic that McGahee has yet to get into the endzone...dudes killin me in fantasy.

BILLSROCK1212
09-30-2006, 08:11 PM
The only comment I have is that it's pathetic that McGahee has yet to get into the endzone...dudes killin me in fantasy.its not killin me but it wud help i mean my first game i got killed that even a couple TDs wouldnt help but since I've won 2 in a row but i could def use a TD from him DJ needs to run the ball more inside the red zone and has to get the A-Train more active in the offense

raphael120
09-30-2006, 08:25 PM
I don't know if we really need A-Train as the "missing piece of the offensive puzzle", McGahee is clearly the better back, they just need to do more of what they did that one drive in Miami, just alternate McGahee and A-Train, just pound the football, especially if we're up in the game. Def need to stop the 30 somethin passing attempts and have a more balanced attack. our recievers are no Harrison/Wayne calibre to be goin all Manning on a team.

Mitchy moo
09-30-2006, 10:41 PM
Does the gameday thread start at 9 pm the night before?

SABURZFAN
09-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Does the gameday thread start at 9 pm the night before?

it's 9PM right now so your thread doesn't count either. :snicker: