PDA

View Full Version : JP is growing up right before our eyes

BillsFever21
10-01-2006, 01:57 PM
All of you haters need to STFU. This guy is carrying this team. Both of our TD's he bailed us out plenty of times.

This guy is going to be a star. We just had to blow the game last week and against the Patriots. We should be 3-1 after today.

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 01:59 PM
1 game does not make a season. Yeah, to bad JP blew the NE and Jets game, we'd be 4-0 :evil:

Typ0
10-01-2006, 02:11 PM
I agree with you fever. We could be 4-0 right not too...it's exciting to not be looking like total crap and stupidity.

Typ0
10-01-2006, 02:12 PM
we're going to win today. Too bad we didn't beat the damn JETS we would be in very good shape with 1/4 of the season gone.

Mr. Cynical
10-01-2006, 02:20 PM
it's exciting to not be looking like total crap and stupidity.

Well that's something to be proud of. :D

Typ0
10-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Well that's something to be proud of. :D

I said exciting not proud. It gets old looking like a bunch of screw ups all the time especially after you've had hope shoved down your throat.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 02:41 PM
1 game does not make a season. Yeah, to bad JP blew the NE and Jets game, we'd be 4-0 :evil: More proof you are not a Bills fan. You can't even support the guy when he is having a great day.

Mr. Cynical
10-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Although in reality, his TD pass was all Price. The pass was low and Price pulled out a miracle.

Risin
10-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Although in reality, his TD pass was all Price. The pass was low and Price pulled out a miracle.

..and last week Price dropped a perfect TD pass.

He owed him one.

Mad Bomber
10-01-2006, 03:26 PM
1 game does not make a season. Yeah, to bad JP blew the NE and Jets game, we'd be 4-0 :evil:

Please just STFU. Sorry the Bills won and ruined your day...

Devin
More proof you are not a Bills fan. You can't even support the guy when he is having a great day.

Tackling Dummy is a fin fan, I thought everyone knew this.

Iehoshua
Although in reality, his TD pass was all Price.
Same thing can be said on dozen of receiving touchdowns. Receivers make plays to get into the endzone, but if the QB fails to deliver the ball, nothing happens.

shelby
10-01-2006, 03:27 PM
i am a happy Bills fan today.
A win, no matter how ugly, is still a win.
:gobills:

Luisito23
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Nice game by JP....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Philagape
10-01-2006, 03:30 PM
He's had one bad game in four so far, and most of that game wasn't bad. He's having a good season. A few mistakes WAY outnumbered by good plays.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Although in reality, his TD pass was all Price. The pass was low and Price pulled out a miracle. Jesus christ. You are ****ing kidding me right? A TD is a ****ing TD.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 03:32 PM
Tackling Dummy is a fin fan, I thought everyone knew this.Agreed but on another thread he and Phil said TD was a Bills fan and I wasn't

Philagape
10-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I love JP, but the TD was Price. He turned a loss into a TD all by himself.

kinigirly
10-01-2006, 03:33 PM
jp did not turnover the ball today....i am very very pleased with that

Mad Bomber
10-01-2006, 03:35 PM
22 of 32 for 222 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT

And some people are still *****ing because he wasn't perfect.

*****ing about a TD by Price no less. :rolleyes:

We WON today. Enjoy that.

...unless you WANTED the Bills to lose...

Risin
10-01-2006, 03:35 PM
JP was our best player today, by far.

With zero running game, he willed us to points. (he had a little help from Peerless) :)

If you aren't excited about our, and this kids future, you must not have a pulse.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 03:36 PM
I love JP, but the TD was Price. He turned a loss into a TD all by himself. Again you are ****ing kidding me right? Then take 1/2 to 3/4 of ALL TD's off of ALL QB's stats then!

the kid throws for like 70% completion, leads TD Drives and gets us a win and all you guys can do is talk **** about the fact Price turned a short pass into a TD? Sorry, no BILLS Fan does that. Yoyu guys can't even give this kid the full credit he deserves. That isn't a Bills fan

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 03:36 PM
JP was our best player today, by far.

With zero running game, he willed us to points. (he had a little help from Peerless) :)

If you aren't excited about our, and this kids future, you must not have a pulse.

The non BILLS fans and pure JP haters are now showing their true colors.

Crisis
10-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I love JP but ICE you have the biggest hard-on for the guy I have ever seen.

He's been progressing very well all season but in your eyes he does no wrong.

Risin
The non BILLS fans and pure JP haters are now showing their true colors.

I don't think they're not Bills fans.

I just think they've never seen a young QB develop.

JP is carrying this offense, in only his 12th start.

That's impressive.

Kerr
Jp gets the gameball today. Despite some bad calls and penalties, his clutch performance gave this team enough to win.

kinigirly
10-01-2006, 03:39 PM
sometimes i think ice would take a bullet for jp

L.A. Playa
10-01-2006, 03:40 PM

or up the ass!!!

JK ICe I couldnt resist that one too easy !!!!!

JP plays like that and the Bills are a playoff contender this year !!!

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 03:41 PM
I love JP but ICE you have the biggest hard-on for the guy I have ever seen.

He's been progressing very well all season but in your eyes he does no wrong.

What I read is assclowns doing anything they can to rip on this guy. the FACTS are we won because of him today. ALL QB's have tons of TDs where the WR makes something out of nothing. Only Bills fans use it as a shot against their QB

Philagape
10-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Again you are ****ing kidding me right? Then take 1/2 to 3/4 of ALL TD's off of ALL QB's stats then!

the kid throws for like 70% completion, leads TD Drives and gets us a win and all you guys can do is talk **** about the fact Price turned a short pass into a TD? Sorry, no BILLS Fan does that. Yoyu guys can't even give this kid the full credit he deserves. That isn't a Bills fan

Dude, chill out. That post is insane. Being a fan is one thing, being obsessed like a stalker is something else. I don't think anyone can call me anti-JP given my history of posts (and my sig).

I'm a fan of ALL the Bills, which means I give credit where credit is due, and 95% of the credit for that ONE PARTICULAR TD goes to Peerless. Once JP had finished his part of the deal, the play was a loss. Price then turned it into a TD.

But JP was the MVP today. His precision was above-average, he made plays under pressure, and made plays with his feet, he made something out of nothing several times, and he didn't turn it over. It was his best game yet as a pro and he made *****es out of his idiot haters again.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Agreed but I am sick of this ****. We still have assclowns going out of their way to use that as a shot against JP

Philagape
10-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Agreed but I am sick of this ****. We still have assclowns going out of their way to use that as a shot against JP

That's why I have them on ignore. They post nothing but useless ******ed garbage. JP doesn't need us to defend him; he made them his *****es today.

ScottLawrence
10-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Losman played a good game.....However, the offense dissapeared after the 3rd quarter, and helped contribute to a Vikings comeback.

Should be a very tough game next week, it will be interesting to see how he plays against that tough Bears D.

Risin
10-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Losman played a good game.....However, the offense dissapeared after the 3rd quarter, and helped contribute to a Vikings comeback.

Should be a very tough game next week, it will be interesting to see how he plays against that tough Bears D.

Losman played great, actually.

The offense stuttered, because the playcalling.

It must have been hard for you to say something nice about JP, for that I thank you.

Devin
10-01-2006, 04:01 PM
offenses sputter sometimes....it happens regardless the QB/WRs/RBcoaches

Mr. Cynical
10-01-2006, 04:03 PM
I love JP, but the TD was Price. He turned a loss into a TD all by himself.

That's all I was saying.

ScottLawrence
10-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Losman played great, actually.

The offense stuttered, because the playcalling.

It must have been hard for you to say something nice about JP, for that I thank you.

Its not hard for me to say something nice about anyone if they deserve it.

You guys give Losman unwarranted credit all the time, today he deserved it as he played an overall solid game.

Philagape
10-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Did anyone see the stat that he leads the NFL in completion % on third down?

lordofgun
10-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Dummy didn't even like the Bills until Flutie and he hasn't liked them since. :D

Meathead
10-01-2006, 04:28 PM
grew up bigtime today

a terrific performance from the kid. he looked totally in control for the first time ever. great blitz awareness and getting rid of the ball. very smart throw-aways several times. fantastic escapability. getting the ball to reed on that one scramble very very impressive

a treat to watch today

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 04:33 PM
What I read is assclowns doing anything they can to rip on this guy. the FACTS are we won because of him today. ALL QB's have tons of TDs where the WR makes something out of nothing. Only Bills fans use it as a shot against their QB

If you want to say we won because of JP today, then you also have to say JP lost the NE and Jets game.

Again, opinion not FACT.

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 04:38 PM

Not only that but if Price doesn't make a fantastic run after the catch, JP leads this Offense to 3 FGs and 1 TD again. Like Ive said before, JP is good for leading us to FGs, unless a fluke play happens and we get a TD out of it.

JP played well today though.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 04:54 PM
If you want to say we won because of JP today, then you also have to say JP lost the NE and Jets game.

Again, opinion not FACT. Sorry Bills hater its fact. JP put the team on his shoulders and won this game. Just like most of us said he would start doing soon.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 04:55 PM
Not only that but if Price doesn't make a fantastic run after the catch, JP leads this Offense to 3 FGs and 1 TD again. Like Ive said before, JP is good for leading us to FGs, unless a fluke play happens and we get a TD out of it.

JP played well today though.More spam from a non bills fan

YardRat
10-01-2006, 04:57 PM
JP played a great game today. He threw the ball well, made good decisions, and seemed calm and in control for the entire 4 quarters. He also didn't have a part in any turnovers, which is huge for any team in any game.

I disagree with comments that he's 'carrying' the team, though. A lot of others players came up big today and deserve equal credit.

The offensive line was inconsistent, but at times they were huge.

McGahee ran hard all day and didn't seem to get discouraged by the fact that every time they tested the middle he got stuffed. He also came up big in the blocking department.

Reed's catch on the bail-out play was just as impressive, if not more so, than JP's throw. Price's TD was an outstanding effort.

The much-maligned run defense played tremendous...what'd Taylor end up with? 23 yards? The entire team only had 63 total. Fletcher and Crowell both had great hands on their picks, and Whitner should've come up with a third.

Also...give credit to the coaches. Fewell's defense was dominant most of the day...at one point I think 7 out 8 drives ended in three and outs. Fairchild had a nice mix of run and pass, and didn't abandon the running game despite struggling for most of the day.

A very nice effort by an entire team led to victory today, IMO, just like little mistakes by the entire team (including JP) contributed to the loss against the Jets.

Just a final editorial comment...If some of you want to hang wins like today completely on JP's hat rack, then you should be willing to place the losses against the Patriots and the Jets there also. It's a team game, and the entire team shares the credit when they win and shoulders the blame when they lose. If you want to individualize the team's accomplishments then so be it...but not being able to accept the criticism when it's justified shows pure bias.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2006, 05:00 PM
3-1....4-0.....it doesn't matter.we're 2-2 and JP is making great progress.BF21 is right when he says losman is growing up right before us.he's young and he'll make mistakes but he is making progress.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:02 PM
JP played a great game today. He threw the ball well, made good decisions, and seemed calm and in control for the entire 4 quarters. He also didn't have a part in any turnovers, which is huge for any team in any game.

I disagree with comments that he's 'carrying' the team, though. A lot of others players came up big today and deserve equal credit.

The offensive line was inconsistent, but at times they were huge.

McGahee ran hard all day and didn't seem to get discouraged by the fact that every time they tested the middle he got stuffed. He also came up big in the blocking department.

Reed's catch on the bail-out play was just as impressive, if not more so, than JP's throw. Price's TD was an outstanding effort.

The much-maligned run defense played tremendous...what'd Taylor end up with? 23 yards? The entire team only had 63 total. Fletcher and Crowell both had great hands on their picks, and Whitner should've come up with a third.

Also...give credit to the coaches. Fewell's defense was dominant most of the day...at one point I think 7 out 8 drives ended in three and outs. Fairchild had a nice mix of run and pass, and didn't abandon the running game despite struggling for most of the day.

A very nice effort by an entire team led to victory today, IMO, just like little mistakes by the entire team (including JP) contributed to the loss against the Jets.

Just a final editorial comment...If some of you want to hang wins like today completely on JP's hat rack, then you should be willing to place the losses against the Patriots and the Jets there also. It's a team game, and the entire team shares the credit when they win and shoulders the blame when they lose. If you want to individualize the team's accomplishments then so be it...but not being able to accept the criticism when it's justified shows pure bias.

That post is pure crap. You damn well know there are games that its up to the QB to carry the team and if you watched the game, it was JP that shouldered this one.

Its pathetic when some know better and still post this crap

ParanoidAndroid
10-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Ok....so let it go.

JP played very well and was a big reason we got the win. I mean, he handles the ball every offensive play and he managed the game efficiently. His passes were accurate and timed well. The other reasons were that we had: 1. receivers getting open and running well after the catch 2. an O-line protecting pretty well for the most part 3. a couple of great blocks by McGahee in protection 4. a playmaking defense 5. no turnovers 6. a kickass home crowd

Anyone who disagrees that JP is getting better is either blind or in denial.

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 05:10 PM
That post is pure crap. You damn well know there are games that its up to the QB to carry the team and if you watched the game, it was JP that shouldered this one.

Its pathetic when some know better and still post this crap

Opinion not fact. :crazy:

JP played well today, he hardly carried the Bills all by himself.

Without that fantastic TD run by Price, this game would of went into Overtime.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:12 PM
Opinion not fact. :crazy:

JP played well today, he hardly carried the Bills all by himself.

Without that fantastic TD run by Price, this game would of went into Overtime.

No its fact T Dummy. And how do you know we wouldn't have scored again? Playcalling would have changed if not for that TD. Again Bills hater, we see through you.

Risin
10-01-2006, 05:18 PM
No its fact T Dummy. And how do you know we wouldn't have scored again? Playcalling would have changed if not for that TD. Again Bills hater, we see through you.

I have TD on ignore, so the only reason I read his posts are because you quote them. haha

I don't think he's a Bills hater.

He is just gonna take awhile to "fall in love" with JP, I think TD has the "been cheated on too many times" complex.

He's had to deal with so many bad Bills QB's, he don't want to fall in love with JP, because he's been burned before.

I understand your passion, and admire it Ice. I also know why you defend JP so much, you almost feel like you haveta, cuz so many unfairly bash him.

I'll give ya some advice, up to you if ya wanna listen, but no matter how many people go out of their way to be critical of JP, his play will win them over, not you defending him.

JP keeps progressing like he is, and he'll have all Bills fans eating out of his hands.

Right now, people have a right to be skeptical of JP, no matter how much you and I think he's gonna be great.

kinigirly
10-01-2006, 05:20 PM
my god every ****ing week we have to start a jp thread where ice fights with the same people about the same things. even i'm sick of reading about jp. this is getting very old very fast

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:20 PM
I have TD on ignore, so the only reason I read his posts are because you quote them. haha

I don't think he's a Bills hater.

He is just gonna take awhile to "fall in love" with JP, I think TD has the "been cheated on too many times" complex.

He's had to deal with so many bad Bills QB's, he don't want to fall in love with JP, because he's been burned before.

I understand your passion, and admire it Ice. I also know why you defend JP so much, you almost feel like you haveta, cuz so many unfairly bash him.

I'll give ya some advice, up to you if ya wanna listen, but no matter how many people go out of their way to be critical of JP, his play will win them over, not you defending him.

JP keeps progressing like he is, and he'll have all Bills fans eating out of his hands.

Right now, people have a right to be skeptical of JP, no matter how much you and I think he's gonna be great.

They need to go ahead and ban TDummy already. He isn't a bills fan, we all know it and is only here to hate on JP and stir up **** on this board

YardRat
10-01-2006, 05:21 PM
I must've missed something somewhere...Has anybody been critical in a negative manner about the way JP played today??

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 05:23 PM
They need to go ahead and ban TDummy already. He isn't a bills fan, we all know it and is only here to hate on JP and stir up **** on this board

:spam: :crazy:

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:23 PM
my god every ****ing week we have to start a jp thread where ice fights with the same people about the same things. even i'm sick of reading about jp. this is getting very old very fast

It will stop when people stop ripping on JP every ****ing week. Whats old is the fact we still have people intentionally trying to find **** wrong with JP even when he has a GREAT day compared to great QB's in this league.,

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 05:24 PM
I must've missed something somewhere...Has anybody been critical in a negative manner about the way JP played today??

Not that I know of.

Risin
10-01-2006, 05:25 PM

Thing is, when you debate with him and get fired up, he wins.

TD has some trollish remarks, but in the end they only seem that way because I disagree with him.

He has always been respectful, and never once made it personal with me, so I don't think he should be banned.

Just my opinion.

kinigirly
10-01-2006, 05:25 PM
It will stop when people stop ripping on JP every ****ing week. Whats old is the fact we still have people intentionally trying to find **** wrong with JP even when he has a GREAT day compared to great QB's in this league.,
not to be a ***** ice, but then why don't you just shutup? you seem to be the only one that openly fights to the death to argue with them. stop being jp's personal savior and they'll have less people to argue with

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:27 PM
not to be a ***** ice, but then why don't you just shutup? you seem to be the only one that openly fights to the death to argue with them. stop being jp's personal savior and they'll have less people to argue with

How about they start acting like bills fans and support the starting QB?

Risin
10-01-2006, 05:28 PM

All in time, my friend.

When JP becomes the QB you and I know he can be, we will have the last laugh.

:respect:

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:30 PM
All in time, my friend.

When JP becomes the QB you and I know he can be, we will have the last laugh.

:respect: Well other than Tdummy and a few of his clowns that are going to need to be finally banned to stop their spam

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 05:31 PM

Its not just about JP.

Ice has been critical of the City of Buffalo, Ralph Wilson, Clements, McGahee, Spikes, Moulds, Dick, Marv, the o-line and every poster who doesn't agree with his opinion.

The only thing I've seen him praise is JP Losman. Bills fan or JP fan?

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 05:33 PM

The same way you support Spikes and Clements? :crazy:

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:35 PM
The same way you support Spikes and Clements? :crazy: All I said about spikes is its obvious the guy isn't happy here. Clements isn't playing anywhere never 100%. If you were a bills fan you would know this.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Its not just about JP.

Ice has been critical of the City of Buffalo, Ralph Wilson, Clements, McGahee, Spikes, Moulds, Dick, Marv, the o-line and every poster who doesn't agree with his opinion.

The OL is far from being where it needs to be, this is again fact. I don't like wilson and haven't for years. Buffalo is what it is.

TDummy, stop. Everyone knows about you and we all know the difference. We all have issues with various players, you go out of your way to intentionally piss posters off by intentionally trying to rip JP and find things wrong with him. For some reason you just dont' get that we know this about you

TacklingDummy
10-01-2006, 05:41 PM
The OL is far from being where it needs to be, this is again fact. I don't like wilson and haven't for years. Buffalo is what it is.

TDummy, stop. Everyone knows about you and we all know the difference. We all have issues with various players, you go out of your way to intentionally piss posters off by intentionally trying to rip JP and find things wrong with him. For some reason you just dont' get that we know this about you

Here's a idea, put me on ignore then.

You won't do that because Im one of the few that play along with your garbage posts.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Here's a idea, put me on ignore then.

You won't do that because Im one of the few that play along with your garbage posts.

Here's a better idea, leave.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2006, 05:50 PM
Its not just about JP.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!

lordofgun
10-01-2006, 05:51 PM
Let's keep the discussion off each other and on football please.

gr8slayer
10-01-2006, 05:54 PM
This place is out of control lately.

Typ0
10-01-2006, 05:55 PM
Ok....so let it go.

JP played very well and was a big reason we got the win. I mean, he handles the ball every offensive play and he managed the game efficiently. His passes were accurate and timed well. The other reasons were that we had: 1. receivers getting open and running well after the catch 2. an O-line protecting pretty well for the most part 3. a couple of great blocks by McGahee in protection 4. a playmaking defense 5. no turnovers 6. a kickass home crowd

Anyone who disagrees that JP is getting better is either blind or in denial.

but the loss last week was WM fault though wasn't it.

gr8slayer
10-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Sarcasm? :pray:

kinigirly
10-01-2006, 05:57 PM
ice needs to simmer down...some days i worry jp is gonna star in his own version of the movie misery. winter is approaching....ice where do you live again? is it near some sharp turns and ditches?

Typ0
10-01-2006, 05:59 PM

I think this is very sad. I see it all the time. People live their lives in a way that makes them a "real fan" and the only other people on earth are the ones that act like them. The world is not revolving in a box. Give it a rest. The only thing that makes people a fan of the team is if they root for them on sunday. The rest of the rationalizations about how one person is a better fan than another is a bunch of crap.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2006, 06:01 PM
I think this is very sad. I see it all the time. People live their lives in a way that makes them a "real fan" and the only other people on earth are the ones that act like them. The world is not revolving in a box. Give it a rest. The only thing that makes people a fan of the team is if they root for them on sunday. The rest of the rationalizations about how one person is a better fan than another is a bunch of crap.

:bf1:

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 06:12 PM
ice needs to simmer down...some days i worry jp is gonna star in his own version of the movie misery. winter is approaching....ice where do you live again? is it near some sharp turns and ditches?

I have to admit that was damn funny. Good one!

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 06:14 PM

Ingtar33
10-01-2006, 06:18 PM
to be honest this was the worst team effort of the year, and purhaps jps best total game.

first time since flutie a bills QB carried the team

SABURZFAN
10-01-2006, 06:26 PM
to be honest this was the worst team effort of the year, and purhaps jps best total game.

first time since flutie a bills QB carried the team

go figure that the TD pass to price was a horrible pass too.overall,he did very well.

Ingtar33
10-01-2006, 06:32 PM
go figure that the TD pass to price was a horrible pass too.overall,he did very well.

it was... but sometimes its better to be lucky then good (ask Tom Brady)

SABURZFAN
10-01-2006, 06:38 PM
it was... but sometimes its better to be lucky then good (ask Tom Brady)

it was a great effort by price. :up:

jmb1099
10-01-2006, 06:41 PM
It was a team win.
Losman looked very good today, no need to continue to re-hash whats already been stated.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 07:30 PM
Its not hard for me to say something nice about anyone if they deserve it.

You guys give Losman unwarranted credit all the time, today he deserved it as he played an overall solid game.

Great game. Just say it, GREAT. 70% completion percentage, 101 rating, no turnovers and a win. GREAT game.

billsburgh
10-01-2006, 07:43 PM
JP has come a LONG way since last season. Does he still have things to improve on? of course. He's managing the game much better this year, making better decisions and becoming a much better qb. Anyone who doesnt see this is just a hater. Some people just feel the need to criticize every play or pass that wasnt perfect.

YardRat
10-01-2006, 08:00 PM
I still have yet to see anybody make a negative comment about JP's play today.

Meathead
10-01-2006, 08:45 PM
well he didnt complete all his passes :idunno:

ParanoidAndroid
10-01-2006, 09:23 PM

I don't understand this post as it pertains to mine. :idunno:

ParanoidAndroid
10-01-2006, 09:28 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to put this out there.

I negged Ice for being rude to other posters in this thread and this is what I get: (i start with my neg message)

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_repgiven><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1663487 width="50%">JP is growing up right ... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1663487#post1663487)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-01-2006 06:14 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>ICE74129 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Why do you have to be so nasty about your disagreements? -Andy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

his reply:
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p1663492 width="50%">JP is growing up right... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1663492#post1663492)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>10-01-2006 06:19 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>ICE74129 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">Nasty? you haven't seen **** yet</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>so now we are into threats

set to ignore....for good this time...i shall not waste another second on this type of garbage....my fault.

ICE74129
10-01-2006, 09:50 PM
I'm sorry, but I have to put this out there.

I negged Ice for being rude to other posters in this thread and this is what I get: (i start with my neg message)

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_repgiven"><tr><td class="alt2"></td><td class="alt1Active" id="p1663487" width="50%">JP is growing up right ... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1663487#post1663487)</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">10-01-2006 06:14 PM</td><td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">ICE74129 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630)</td><td class="alt2" width="50%">Why do you have to be so nasty about your disagreements? -Andy</td></tr></tbody></table>

his reply:
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody id="collapseobj_usercp_reputation"><tr><td class="alt2">http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</td><td class="alt1Active" id="p1663492" width="50%">JP is growing up right... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1663492#post1663492)</td><td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap">10-01-2006 06:19 PM</td><td class="alt1" nowrap="nowrap">ICE74129 (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=4630)</td><td class="alt2" width="50%">Nasty? you haven't seen **** yet</td></tr></tbody></table>so now we are into threats

set to ignore....for good this time...i shall not waste another second on this type of garbage....my fault.

:roflmao:

Dr. Lecter
10-01-2006, 10:02 PM
JP played great. He was helped by Price's great run (and some piss poor tackling on that play). But the kid is so much smarter than last year. His 15 yard run was great. His dump-off to Shelton was checking down to the 4th or 5th guy.

If, at the start of the year, somebody would say that JP would go 3 of 4 games with no turnovers and less than one turnover a game after 4 games, any same person would be happy.

He is not an All-pro, but is playing damn well.

ublinkwescore
10-01-2006, 11:36 PM

I would if I had body armor.

ublinkwescore
10-01-2006, 11:46 PM

Well, I no longer consider Tackling Dummy a Bills fan.

ublinkwescore
10-01-2006, 11:58 PM

He does kinda have a point considering our alternative - Noodle Arm... :ill:

ublinkwescore
10-02-2006, 12:00 AM
All I said about spikes is its obvious the guy isn't happy here. Clements isn't playing anywhere never 100%. If you were a bills fan you would know this.

I sincerely believe Clements isn't giving it 100% every sunday.

EDS
10-02-2006, 07:51 AM

JP played a solid game today but it is a little premature to start comparing him to the great QB's to play the game.

Heck, he wasn't even the best Bills QB to take the field on Sunday . . .

(for the humor impaired, I am making reference to the halftime presentation).