PDA

View Full Version : I have to apologize to everybody on this board!

Nighthawk
10-01-2006, 03:34 PM
I have a little secret that I must share with everybody and please don't beat me up too much. So here goes! I have a little girl who is 16 months old. She was given a Buffalo Bills cheerleader outfit after the first week loss against the Pats by my parents. I decided to put it on her for the Phins game and the Bills won. However, I forgot to put it on her for the Jets game and we all know what happened. Well, I put it on her today and the Bills won! Therefore, I apologize for messing with the Karma and will never forget to have her wear it for any Bills games from now on!

Again, my apologies to all Bills fans. :oops:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
10-01-2006, 03:37 PM
If it helps us win, I'll wear a cheerleader uni! :)

Nighthawk
10-01-2006, 03:38 PM
If it helps us win, I'll wear a cheerleader uni! :)

Nice!

LifetimeBillsFan
10-01-2006, 03:48 PM
I have a little secret that I must share with everybody and please don't beat me up too much. So here goes! I have a little girl who is 16 months old. She was given a Buffalo Bills cheerleader outfit after the first week loss against the Pats by my parents. I decided to put it on her for the Phins game and the Bills won. However, I forgot to put it on her for the Jets game and we all know what happened. Well, I put it on her today and the Bills won! Therefore, I apologize for messing with the Karma and will never forget to have her wear it for any Bills games from now on!

Again, my apologies to all Bills fans. :oops:

Just make sure to get it cleaned this week and that she is wearing next week before the Bills kick off against the Bears!

Nighthawk
10-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Just make sure to get it cleaned this week and that she is wearing next week before the Bills kick off against the Bears!

She didn't get it dirty, so we are good to go for next week. They will definitely need every ounce of help they can get! Go Bills!