I have to apologize to everybody on this board!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

I have to apologize to everybody on this board!

I have a little secret that I must share with everybody and please don't beat me up too much. So here goes! I have a little girl who is 16 months old. She was given a Buffalo Bills cheerleader outfit after the first week loss against the Pats by my parents. I decided to put it on her for the Phins game and the Bills won. However, I forgot to put it on her for the Jets game and we all know what happened. Well, I put it on her today and the Bills won! Therefore, I apologize for messing with the Karma and will never forget to have her wear it for any Bills games from now on!

Again, my apologies to all Bills fans.
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: I have to apologize to everybody on this board!

If it helps us win, I'll wear a cheerleader uni! :)
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by keithtr
      If it helps us win, I'll wear a cheerleader uni! :)
      Nice!

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
        I have a little secret that I must share with everybody and please don't beat me up too much. So here goes! I have a little girl who is 16 months old. She was given a Buffalo Bills cheerleader outfit after the first week loss against the Pats by my parents. I decided to put it on her for the Phins game and the Bills won. However, I forgot to put it on her for the Jets game and we all know what happened. Well, I put it on her today and the Bills won! Therefore, I apologize for messing with the Karma and will never forget to have her wear it for any Bills games from now on!

Again, my apologies to all Bills fans.
        Just make sure to get it cleaned this week and that she is wearing next week before the Bills kick off against the Bears!
        Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Nighthawk
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
          Just make sure to get it cleaned this week and that she is wearing next week before the Bills kick off against the Bears!
          She didn't get it dirty, so we are good to go for next week. They will definitely need every ounce of help they can get! Go Bills!

Comment

Working...
          X