X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Losman won the game for us!!

Losman officially won his first game. It was a Jim Kelly win. He carried the team on his back and won it. Props to Josh Reed as well. Nice block by McGahee, he must must be reading my posts and wanted to prove me wrong.

The only way we could win this game was a strong performance by JP and that's what we got. JP Haters get used to our Franchise QB!!!!!!!!!!
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Losman won the game for us!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    Losman officially won his first game. It was a Jim Kelly win. He carried the team on his back and won it. Props to Josh Reed as well. Nice block by McGahee, he must must be reading my posts and wanted to prove me wrong.

The only way we could win this game was a strong performance by JP and that's what we got. JP Haters get used to our Franchise QB!!!!!!!!!!
    JP had a stud game today. ANY QB would take the game he had. I know Carson Palmer right now wishes he played as well

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
      JP had a stud game today. ANY QB would take the game he had. I know Carson Palmer right now wishes he played as well
      It was an impressive win.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

while we're handing out props,let's not forget the effort price gave scoring that TD.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• gr8slayer
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
          while we're handing out props,let's not forget the effort price gave scoring that TD.
          No doubt about it. That was the play of the game.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
            Absolutely amazing!! Sorry I forgot to give him props especially on a broken play.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
              No doubt about it. That was the play of the game.
              I don't know, the one where JP made something out of nothing to get the ball to Reed over the defenders head for a first is on my list

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                • Jul 2002

JP had a solid game. He's improving more and more.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by billsfanone
                  JP had a solid game. He's improving more and more.
                  Losman had a great game and carried the team as evidenced by his 70%+ Completion % and his 101 rating and the win with no turnovers.

GREAT game. Its ok to admit it.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

I don't know, the one where JP made something out of nothing to get the ball to Reed over the defenders head for a first is on my list
                    Well to me the plays that get the points on the board are always the biggest plays and for a guy who is supposed to be "washed up" Price sure looked good.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                      Well to me the plays that get the points on the board are always the biggest plays and for a guy who is supposed to be "washed up" Price sure looked good.
                      Hey I am one of the guys that loved the signing. In fact OP had to pay me big ZB's after I took his bet that Price wouldn't be here

Comment

• YardRat
                        Well, lookie here...
                        • Dec 2004

Losman played a great, solid game. Probably the most complete game of his career to date. He looked comfortable in the pocket, he made some great throws, and he made plays with his feet. It was nice to see him tuck the ball and take off when he knew he had the room to run. For the year he's done nothing but improve his overall game. Yes. he's made mistakes, but every player does. He'll make more as the year goes on. Every QB does. Overall, the positives have out-weighed the negatives by far after the first four games.

But he didn't win the game on his own, and he didn't carry the team. Price, Fletcher, and Crowell made great plays also. As did Reed and Evans, and several others. The defense flat-out dominated for most of the game. This was a team win...plain and simple.

The offense as a whole still has plenty of room to improve. I'd like to see them take the next step and offensively dominate the other team so that a W isn't in question when the other team's offense gets their hands on the ball for the last drive of the game.
                        YardRat Wall of Fame
                        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                          Losman played a great, solid game. Probably the most complete game of his career to date. He looked comfortable in the pocket, he made some great throws, and he made plays with his feet. It was nice to see him tuck the ball and take off when he knew he had the room to run. For the year he's done nothing but improve his overall game. Yes. he's made mistakes, but every player does. He'll make more as the year goes on. Every QB does. Overall, the positives have out-weighed the negatives by far after the first four games.

But he didn't win the game on his own, and he didn't carry the team. Price, Fletcher, and Crowell made great plays also. As did Reed and Evans, and several others. The defense flat-out dominated for most of the game. This was a team win...plain and simple.

The offense as a whole still has plenty of room to improve. I'd like to see them take the next step and offensively dominate the other team so that a W isn't in question when the other team's offense gets their hands on the ball for the last drive of the game.
                          Losman carried and lead the offense today period. Offensive domination will come when we have a GOOD OL. Not until then

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Losman carried and lead the offense today period. Offensive domination will come when we have a GOOD OL. Not until then
                            Yes. But Losman didn't didn't hold Taylor to 23 yards rushing or pick off two passes.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by YardRat
                              "Win as a team, lose as a team" is a cliche. The Vikings shut down our running game so we had to win through the air. JP was responsible for roughly 80% of our yards both through the air and on the ground. I'd say that JP deserves credit for the win just like the D got for the win in Miami.

Comment

Working...
                              X