• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

We are in for one TOUGH game next week

Anyone watching Chicago blowing up on the Seahawks?

Their O is potent and their D is disgusting.

Our D can control these guys. They arent strong running, but do alot of throwing. I think our secondary can handle them.

Our O is in for one tough struggle. We better run, run, and run some more. This team is lights out on D

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: We are in for one TOUGH game next week

Chicago is a monster. If we win there..... wow.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
      • Feb 2005

I'm worried about Clements. I think our D can contain them, though. I think our D-line could get pressure on Grossman.

You're obviously right about the offense. Losman is going to have to be ready for what could be the toughest game thus far in his career. The Bears are VERY good at generating turnovers. It will be lights out if we turn the ball over. I am praying that part of the reason the Bears look so good tonight is because Seattle is playing poorly.

Comment

• Jeff1220
        H to the 12:20
        • Jul 2002

I'm watching. The Bills definitely have their hands full next week. I'm hoping that after the big primetime win, the Bears will underestimate the Bills.

Sidenote: Al Michaels rattled off the Bears' next three opponents and called the stretch "cushy" for them. I hope that's posted on the locker room bullitin board this week.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

That's why today was a "must win". The only thing in our favor is a massive "letdown" if they beat Seattle in Primetime.

Keys to the game:

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

Think Perry Fewell has any inside info?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
              • Feb 2005

At least JP Losman will be looking at a Tampa 2 defense for another consecutive week?

Comment

• Turf
                • Jul 2002

No better time to meet them really.
                Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                  short bus extraordinaire
                  • Jul 2002

keep in mind that alexander is out too.he makes the OL look better than they are.seattle's OL is banged up which is making chicago look dominating.with a little luck,maybe the football gods will smile down on us next week.
                  Originally posted by yordad
                  Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Chicago is going to be ready for us but I think we paly them real tough, expect a real close game. Chicago is going to play for both the run and the pass but a nice mix will keep them guessing.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                      keep in mind that alexander is out too.he makes the OL look better than they are.seattle's OL is banged up which is making chicago look dominating.with a little luck,maybe the football gods will smile down on us next week.
                      Well, we have won some games we shouldnt have in our past.

We can play with anyone, but this is a tough game for sure.

I think we go into their house and beat them. Look what we did against NE and we are a better team now then we were then. Its possible, it really is.

Comment

Working...
                      X