PDA

View Full Version : Chicago is a win for us next week and why.....

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:08 PM
1. Rex is going to see people chasing him, he will be guessing where to go.

2. Chicago will try to stuff the run and not expect us to pass the snot out of them like the Vikings.

3. The outlet folks will be waiting for passes and they will back up respecting the speed.

4. Chicago think that the Bills will have no speed on the D but they will see a swarming consistent game.

5. Bills Moorman will keep the pinned deep and the Special teams are quite a deal breaker when it comes to how it comes down.

6. Chicago SS speed is questionable at best and will back way up to try to prepare for longer plays.

7. The Bills have held three straight foes under 100 yards rushing.

Plan on us winning 23-13 and the league to stand up and say DAMN.

OpIv37
10-01-2006, 09:11 PM
dude you're out of your mind. We haven't gotten any pressure on the QB all year- it won't be any different next week.

And Moorman is coming off a horrible game.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:14 PM
dude you're out of your mind. We haven't gotten any pressure on the QB all year- it won't be any different next week.

like the 2 punts inside the 10? Kicking into the wind doesn't count and we did that plenty.

Those 2 punts inside the 10 helped win us the game, call it as you will.

Nighthawk
1. Rex is going to see people chasing him, he will be guessing where to go.

2. Chicago will try to stuff the run and not expect us to pass the snot out of them like the Vikings.

3. The outlet folks will be waiting for passes and they will back up respecting the speed.

4. Chicago think that the Bills will have no speed on the D but they will see a swarming consistent game.

5. Bills Moorman will keep the pinned deep and the Special teams are quite a deal breaker when it comes to how it comes down.

6. Chicago SS speed is questionable at best and will back way up to try to prepare for longer plays.

Plan on us winning 23-13 and the league to stand up and say DAMN.

Skoobs...step away from the crack! :smoke:

OpIv37
like the 2 punts inside the 10? Kicking into the wind doesn't count and we did that plenty.

I wasn't at the game today but according to the announcers there was no wind.

Don't forget about the two he shanked.

YardRat
10-01-2006, 09:15 PM
Turnovers. Whoever gets them, wins the game.

Our offense isn't good enough yet to overcome turnovers.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:16 PM

Like the kick that the wind grabbed at threw to the right? I was just there last week and I'll assure you that kicking into that side of the stadium was a nightmare.

OpIv37
10-01-2006, 09:17 PM
also, we couldn't put up 23 on the Pats, Jets, Vikings or Dolphins and the Bears have a better D than all those teams.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:19 PM

well that's a factor I assume from the previous 2 road game, simple play calling. No turnover's and we bury them deep mutilple times. What better game to show the league who we are?

OpIv37
10-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Like the kick that the wind grabbed at threw to the right? I was just there last week and I'll assure you that kicking into that side of the stadium was a nightmare.

I was there last week too but that was LAST week. The wind isn't the same every damn day!

The winds last week were unusually strong- I've been to about 15 games at that stadium and I've never seen the wind as bad as it was last week. This week it didn't seem to be much of a factor.

And anyway, the wind doesn't make a punter shank it off the side of his foot.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Plan on 3 INT's on rex, he'll get spooked.

DMBcrew36
10-01-2006, 09:23 PM

I think you're absolutely right. Chicago is very good at generating turnovers, also.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:23 PM
I was there last week too but that was LAST week. The wind isn't the same every damn day!

The winds last week were unusually strong- I've been to about 15 games at that stadium and I've never seen the wind as bad as it was last week. This week it didn't seem to be much of a factor.

And anyway, the wind doesn't make a punter shank it off the side of his foot.

So you'll bet against a pro bowl punter, the most consistent person in the league in normally in difficult conditions?

RockStar36
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Ummm......

OpIv37
10-01-2006, 09:29 PM
So you'll bet against a pro bowl punter, the most consistent person in the league in normally in difficult conditions?

I'm just saying he's not infallible. And he's only the punter. If JP does as much as you say he's going to do, it shouldn't matter anyway.

This is going to be a tough game next week. It's impossible to argue with you because you just ignore any info that doesn't support your conclusion that the Bills will win.

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:32 PM
I'm just saying he's not infallible. And he's only the punter. If JP does as much as you say he's going to do, it shouldn't matter anyway.

This is going to be a tough game next week. It's impossible to argue with you because you just ignore any info that doesn't support your conclusion that the Bills will win.

Know I cannot ignore the obvious, nor can you.

The_Philster
10-01-2006, 09:40 PM
dude you're out of your mind. We haven't gotten any pressure on the QB all year- it won't be any different next week. .all year? exxagerate much? I seem to remember 7 sacks on a QB a few weeks back :scratch:

Don't forget about the two he shanked.Well I was at the game and the announcers don't know what they were talking about. There were definitely gusts there today that were playing with the ball

Mitchy moo
10-01-2006, 09:45 PM
The announcers we had have major issues, they we're not the first crew.

Chicaco beat green bay, detroit and barely beat Minnesota who just beat so where do we go from here?

evol4276
10-01-2006, 09:50 PM
yea i dunno.. we definately have our hands full next week. their offense is looking pretty good so far this year, and their defense, well, is at normal chicago calibre. it'll be tough but obviously im hoping for the win!

Scumbag College
10-01-2006, 09:51 PM
I kind of like the spot the Bills are playing the Bears next week. The Bears might be in a letdown/look ahead spot. The last two weeks, they had a come from behind dramatic win against a division opponent (Minnesota) and beat the reigning NFC Champs on national TV in the so called "Game of the Week." The week after, they have a Monday Night game.

That being said, the Bears have the best defense since the Ravens SB winning team. In addition, Grossman looks like the real deal and no one has been able to cover Berrian so far. Plus, Jones and Benson are a solid 1-2 RB tandem. It'll be tough for sure for the Bills to pull one out next week and it will take a virtually mistake free game from the entire team if the Bills even have a chance.

bluehaze
10-01-2006, 10:07 PM
I dont want to rain on the parade, you guys had an awesome game today congrats on an impressive win and all but I wouldnt get your hopes up for beating the Bears, are you seeing what they are doing to Seattle right now? Seattle is a damn good team this year and the Bears are dominating. I thought Seattle was going to the Bowl this year but wow it's gotta be da Bears. I'll wish ya the best of luck regardless and ill give ya 7pts if anyones in a betting mood :lol:

Fins gotta play them week 9, I predict the score 107-0 Bears :fishfry:

elltrain22
10-01-2006, 10:23 PM
love your optimism, and I hope so much your right, but realistically, especially after watching the Bears vs the Seahawks tonight, we're gonna get beat!!

gr8slayer
10-01-2006, 10:25 PM

No pressure on a QB all season? Miami ring a bell? Brady fumbling first play of the year?

gr8slayer
10-01-2006, 10:26 PM

It can be though if we get Evans more involved. I dont think I have seen us go deep more than a handful of times this season, we have (what we know in Buffalo) is one of the most dangerous deep threats in the league, we need to use him.

Dantheman1280
10-01-2006, 11:03 PM
I think we can beat the bears in Grossman lays an egg and we play outstanding, but I dont see it happening.

LtFinFan66
10-01-2006, 11:22 PM
No pressure on a QB all season? Miami ring a bell? Brady fumbling first play of the year?who hasn't pressured our QB this year? No big feat there:idunno:

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 12:01 AM
who hasn't pressured our QB this year? No big feat there:idunno:
That's beside the point. He said that we havent gotten pressure on the QB all year.

CuseJetsFan83
10-02-2006, 12:30 AM
granted you've had some moments where a key sack here or there, but miami was the only game where there was absolute domination....

and who cares about what the ralph's wind conditions are like, isn't the game at soldier field?? the wind conditions are worse there than the ralph, i expect the bears to win solely based on them completely handing seattle around.

if the bills want to keep it close they need 3 things:
1. NO TURNOVERS ..... do i really need to explain further?

2. STOP THE RUN/PRESSURE THE QB.... dont necissarily need sacks, but some hurries and what not would be key

3. BRING THE A-GAME - minnesota came quite close to beating them, but alas that game was at the metrodome.

Luisito23
10-02-2006, 12:42 AM
Well all I can say is that I'm glad the cubs won tonight, because we definetly don't wanna play an angry Chicago team at their home.......

GO BILLS!!!!!

Devin
10-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Well now that Skooby has jinxed us.

SABURZFAN
10-02-2006, 02:04 AM
we have to do a better job running the ball if we're going to win next week.our running game was horrible against the Vikes.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2006, 07:06 AM
Well now that Skooby has jinxed us.

We are not jinxed at all, Chicago has some issues but had a good game last night, they will be prepared for a big letdown.

If we can't beat the better teams in the league, we aren't going anywhere anyways so bring em on.

OpIv37
10-02-2006, 08:26 AM
No pressure on a QB all season? Miami ring a bell? Brady fumbling first play of the year?

I'm sorry, we had ONE play against Brady where there was pressure.

Dude, go back and WATCH the Miami game again. On a lot of those sacks/pressures of Culpepper, he had 4+ seconds- he just couldn't find any. The pressure on Culpepper was due more to a combination of our pass coverage and Culpepper's lack of understanding of the offense than to our DL.

Gunzlingr
10-02-2006, 08:46 AM
I love the bills, but I think we are in for a serious ass beating.

TigerJ
10-02-2006, 09:48 AM
I gather the wind down close to the field wasn't too bad, but as soon as the ball got much atltitude, the wind was doing bad things to it. It didn't bother the passing game too much, but it was tough on kickers. Rian Lindell's first kickoff with the wind nearly went through the end zone. How often does that happen?

Devin
10-02-2006, 10:42 AM
We are not jinxed at all, Chicago has some issues but had a good game last night, they will be prepared for a big letdown.

uh ok.

Yeah with the complete dismantling of last years super-bowl runner up, and one of the best offenses in the league they are now ready to crumble.......at home no less.

bocephuz
10-02-2006, 12:07 PM
If this was the 2005 Bears vs. the 2006 Bills.... then yes the Bills would have a shot. Unfortunately this is the 2006 Bears.

The Bills win if:
- Special Teams have an incredible day ( ie onside kick, return for 6)
- Grossman has a bad day turning the ball over... and .. the Bills capitalize on this and take shots at the end zone rather than settling for field goals.

OTHERWISE

The Bears win if:
- those two things don't happen. There is no way we can play these guys straight up in their place and score enough points to win.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2006, 12:42 PM
Rex is going to be running for his life, mark my words.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2006, 01:30 PM
The Bills have held three straight foes under 100 yards rushing, nice:

http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20061002/1064723.asp

Jimbuktu
10-02-2006, 01:33 PM
The Bears are due for a loss!

AND WE'RE GONNA ****ING GIVE IT TO 'EM!

HAMMER
10-02-2006, 01:50 PM

I was at field level and there was plenty of wind, not like the opener, but plenty.

FlyingDutchman
10-02-2006, 02:43 PM
I hope we win just like anyone else, but this is one game ill be a negative nancy on. I hope im wrong, but I think we have no shot. My roommate is a Bears fan, and Ive had to watch every game. Their defense is disgusting. Skoob you obviously have not watched this bears team play. It doesnt matter what they're expecting, their defense is lighting quick. I see a rough game for JP ahead. Nothing against the Bills play. They're just that damn good. I seriously see this team going at least 11-0 with their schedule. Only if their offense continues at this caliber. They just ***** slapped the defending NFC champs, and you think they wont be ready for us? I hope we win, but definately not expecting one.

bflojohn
10-02-2006, 03:17 PM
If you are going to play with the big dogs, you must play smash-mouth when the need arises. Pittsburgh, for years now, has used this tenant as their building block of success, however, when another team has gone toe-to-toe with them, ala New England or Denver, they have been beatable. The Bills can match the intensity of the Bears, I believe, and make this a game and a half!!! Dick Jauron can make a statement here for his young team that "we will NOT be pushed around" and foster the "us against the world" mentality that could vault us over the Bears. It can be done!!

redeye5
10-02-2006, 03:26 PM
I'm suprised that no one has said anything about how much Dick Jauron knows these Chicago Bears....we will win on Sunday....

http://www.nflfreaks.com/images/Players/NFLF-Dick_Jauron_MugShot.jpg