• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

I can't wait for all the ship jumping next week

From the looks of it, we are in deep crap when we go into Chicago. Now I grant you we have a shot at winning this game. But up until this last week, almost no one gave us a shot up there.

Now after today, everyone is on a high, some are coming around to JP's obvious improved play and growth. But I see Matt H who is much more accomplished than JP being made to look like a rookie by this defense. I feel JP will possibly have a rough game.

That said, I wonder how bad some are going to be if this team has a hell of a bad time up there. Me? I take it as just a loss against a great team knowing full well we are rebuilding. Should JP toss 3 ints and only throw for 60 yards, hey it happens. If willis rushes for 50 on 30 carries, samething. From the way it looks our D is in for a bad day as well.

We just need to keep the faith and realise this is a long season. IF we have a bad loss up there, so what, build on it and move on to whip the next team.

I still think we have a good shot at beating these guys though. We gotta get willis and A train going somehow are we are in sheep dip! The other thing is we need more pressure and control of LOS with our front 4.
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Re: I can't wait for all the ship jumping next week

Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

I'm not worried about how our young players look, I'm worried about the coaching. I just haven't seen enough to make me feel comfortable about this staff. Still too many bonehead calls...

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

So you're giving the entire team a 'pass' next week Ice if they lose? You're not going to ***** about the offensive line, the defense, or the coaching?

No finger-pointing?
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
            From the looks of it, we are in deep crap when we go into Chicago. Now I grant you we have a shot at winning this game. But up until this last week, almost no one gave us a shot up there.

Now after today, everyone is on a high, some are coming around to JP's obvious improved play and growth. But I see Matt H who is much more accomplished than JP being made to look like a rookie by this defense. I feel JP will possibly have a rough game.

That said, I wonder how bad some are going to be if this team has a hell of a bad time up there. Me? I take it as just a loss against a great team knowing full well we are rebuilding. Should JP toss 3 ints and only throw for 60 yards, hey it happens. If willis rushes for 50 on 30 carries, samething. From the way it looks our D is in for a bad day as well.

We just need to keep the faith and realise this is a long season. IF we have a bad loss up there, so what, build on it and move on to whip the next team.

I still think we have a good shot at beating these guys though. We gotta get willis and A train going somehow are we are in sheep dip! The other thing is we need more pressure and control of LOS with our front 4.
            As I said before, we cannot EXPECT to win this next game. But I think we have a very real chance to do just that. I think we win with a strong running effort. I also think that we can dink and dunk on them like we did agianst the Vikes today.

We should be able to move the ball.

We just need mistake free football. Cant have all those penalties

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
              So you're giving the entire team a 'pass' next week Ice if they lose? You're not going to ***** about the offensive line, the defense, or the coaching?

No finger-pointing?

yeah...right....
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Scumbag College
                • Oct 2002

I don't see why anyone would jump ship if the Bills lose next week. Chicago is a really good team, whom will be undefeated and playing at home. The Bills will probably be at least a touchdown underdog.

In reality, with all the changes the Bills made during the offseason and all the rookies playing, being 2-2 right now is a pleasant surprise. I've seen alot of improvement this year in comparison to the last few years. This team is heading in the right direction as far as I'm concerned, and the possibility of losing on the road to an undefeated playoff team shouldn't deter any optimism.
                Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129

I hope all ship jumpers jump into 40 degree water in just their skivvys.

Can you say shrinkage?

The Bills wagons are finally circling anyone who wants to jump off can get scalped by the indians.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
                    I wonder if TKO will have the heart to play next week.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Scumbag College
                      I don't see why anyone would jump ship if the Bills lose next week. Chicago is a really good team, whom will be undefeated and playing at home. The Bills will probably be at least a touchdown underdog.

In reality, with all the changes the Bills made during the offseason and all the rookies playing, being 2-2 right now is a pleasant surprise. I've seen alot of improvement this year in comparison to the last few years. This team is heading in the right direction as far as I'm concerned, and the possibility of losing on the road to an undefeated playoff team shouldn't deter any optimism.
                      Bingo, love the real post.

respect comes with guessing on what the Bills bring and how the game goes. Could we have had a blowout today, easily. Minne just played chicago and almost won so now we are lost, no way. Rex is going to see a new side of speed and say oh man I need help.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Can someone do me a favor? jp-era has me on ignore, can you tell him he doesn't have to quote Ice's post in back to back posts. Reading it once was enough, 2 times is ok, 3 times makes me wanna Thanks

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          Can someone do me a favor? jp-era has me on ignore, can you tell him he doesn't have to quote Ice's post in back to back posts. Reading it once was enough, 2 times is ok, 3 times makes me wanna Thanks
                          Got ya' covered
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Ingtar33
                            Dances With Buffaloes
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Scumbag College

couldn't have said it better
                            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Kerr
                              Hall of Fame Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

We are probably playing the best team in the whole entire nfl right now. Rex Grossman looks like a different qb and their defense is tough as hell. This would be a huge win for this team if they can go in there and upset the bears. One thing to our advantage is that fewell came from chicago, which is practically the same defense he brought over here. He'll have an idea on how stop their offense having faced it in practice. Same goes for jp. He'll have an idea on how to attack the defense having practiced against it all the time(example..viking defense is cover 2). Jp exploited their secondary today.Why do you think Brad Johnson started finding holes in the defense? Same thing. In reality, both teams are pretty even as far as that goes. I have no doubt they could go in there and hand the bears their first loss. Just have to hope for the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X