PDA

View Full Version : JP's numbers for the year so far after this game

X-Era
10-01-2006, 09:18 PM
111 attempts, 71 completions, 63.9% complete, 797 yards, 3 TD's, and 1 INT

Rating of 90.6!!!

pretty damn good so far for someone thats so young and has many reasons to fail, like some doubters here.

On pace for 3188 yards, 12 TD's, 4 INT's

Ill take it!

YardRat
10-01-2006, 09:21 PM
Good first four games for JP.

The entire offense needs to step up in the scoring department. 12 TD's passing isn't nearly enough.

SABURZFAN
10-01-2006, 09:24 PM
as long as he keeps the mistakes minimal,he will silence the critics.

BuffaloBillsStampede
10-01-2006, 10:08 PM
He looked really good today no doubt about it.

Slim
10-01-2006, 10:12 PM
If we are going by whats he projected at, then hes also on pace for 4 running Td's(which i doubt). At the end of the season he'll of thrown somewhere between 14-18 Td's and somewhere between 7-10 ints.

gr8slayer
10-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Losman has looked pretty damn solid so far, the great thing is that he keeps getting better with every game this season. At least so far.

elltrain22
10-01-2006, 10:21 PM
heck yeah!! His numbers don't lie either, he is a good qb. He manages the game well, and has done a good job of not making mistakes (besides those 2 fumbles last week). Plus, he is a hard worker, and is a student of the game, which is why he will always improve.

Meathead
10-01-2006, 11:24 PM
today was the first game he made winning plays consistently AND avoided the big mistake(s)

a major milestone for a developing qb

and fun to watch

Tatonka
10-02-2006, 01:38 AM
jp will have a couple big games that net him 3 tds or so to get his total up over 20 tds..

but all i care about is the lack of mistakes.. as long as the offense is not turning the ball over, we will be in every game.

LifetimeBillsFan
10-02-2006, 05:19 AM
JP has shown, especially in the last two games, that he has what it takes to be a NFL QB. What he doesn't have is experience. That will come. But, he's going to make some mistakes and have some bad games while he is getting the experience that he needs to get to be a successful NFL QB capable of winning consistently in the NFL.

What I like about him is the way that he has continued to show improvement--from the OTAs, to the preseason, through the first quarter of the season. That leads me to believe that he will maintain that improvement. And, if he does, he certainly has the tools to be a really good QB--when he gets the ball out of his hands, it gets to the receiver in a HURRY!

IMHO all he needs is time and experience--and for everyone to be a little patient with him while he gets those things under his belt.

ICE74129
10-02-2006, 06:37 AM
One thing to keep in mind. I saw Palmer and Hasselbeck both implode yesterday. Both are Pro bowl Caliber and one has played in a superbowl. I say this because there will be games where JP flat looks like ****. It happens.

I agree we are seeing more and more improvement from JP and Feel it will continue. I also think by the end of this season, He will start getting talk as one of the better QB's in the AFC. Beyond that, its up to marv to improve the talent around him

X-Era
10-02-2006, 06:45 AM
One thing to keep in mind. I saw Palmer and Hasselbeck both implode yesterday. Both are Pro bowl Caliber and one has played in a superbowl. I say this because there will be games where JP flat looks like ****. It happens.

I agree we are seeing more and more improvement from JP and Feel it will continue. I also think by the end of this season, He will start getting talk as one of the better QB's in the AFC. Beyond that, its up to marv to improve the talent around him

agreed, your on fire man.

Typ0
10-02-2006, 06:57 AM
agreed, your on fire man.

JP must have had wings for dinner last night.

Mitchy moo
10-02-2006, 07:02 AM
They we're purple wings w/ blue cheese.

Typ0
10-02-2006, 07:04 AM
They we're purple wings w/ blue cheese.

X-Tra hot no doubt.