PDA

View Full Version : Denny matches well against larger QBs

G. Host
10-02-2006, 12:09 AM
One thing I have noticed is how well Denny matches well against larger QBs. He is a very large man and the larger QBs tend to shrug off many of the other DEs in the league but Denney with his wing span, speed and strength is able to either run down the QBs or block/tip the passes. I was watching the game from endzone and saw the tip for interception coming before it happened. He does not seem to be able to do that with the smaller QBs however.

Spiderweb
10-02-2006, 12:16 AM
One thing I have noticed is how well Denny matches well against larger QBs. He is a very large man and the larger QBs tend to shrug off many of the other DEs in the league but Denney with his wing span, speed and strength is able to either run down the QBs or block/tip the passes. I was watching the game from endzone and saw the tip for interception coming before it happened. He does not seem to be able to do that with the smaller QBs however.

......and I've noticed that Denny is far better than most have given credit for to date.

Tatonka
10-02-2006, 01:35 AM
denny has played excellent this season. kelsay has as well.

SABURZFAN
10-02-2006, 02:01 AM
denny has played excellent this season. kelsay has as well.

i've been pleasantly surprised with both of them.i hope they can continue to play well.

Marvelous
10-02-2006, 02:34 AM
Denney is awesome... I was sooo happy when we resigned him...Every time i think we should just make him the fulltime LE Kelsay makes so plays too... I'm very pleased with the cunning of Fewell for rotating Kelsay/Schobel/Denney on 3rd down/or passing downs... I'm impressed.. But if we ever did stick it out with 1 true fuull time LE i choose Denney.. 6'7 :LMAO: