PDA

View Full Version : John McCargo waking up..

Tatonka
10-02-2006, 02:12 AM
McCargo made 4 nice plays that i saw today, including one play that reminded me alot of pat williams.. he was in the backfield as soon as the ball was snapped and got to the running back just after he got the ball..

It amazes me that people can have such high expectations for these rookies.. it just isnt realistic to expect them to be dominant.

tommy harris is an absolute stud now in chicago.. 3 years later.. he did not look anything like that as a rookie.

hell, denny and kelsay are perfect examples.. clearly they are good players.. that just took longer to develope.

anyways.. i have not given up on mccargo and i still have no problem that they traded up to get him. i still believe he will turn out to be a good DT that will fit what this D is trying to do.

YardRat
10-02-2006, 05:50 AM
We been spoiled already with our rookie class this year the way Whitner, Simpson, Ellison, Williams, have been playing. McCargo will get there also.

ICE74129
10-02-2006, 06:33 AM
I was very pleased with McCargo yesterday and I remember the play you are refering too. It was nice to see him knife in there and get the guy in the backfield

SABURZFAN
10-02-2006, 08:41 AM
let's hope he continues to improve with each game.

gr8slayer
10-02-2006, 08:45 AM
let's hope he continues to improve with each game.
Just like Losman.