X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Tim Anderson

Maybe this guy can play after all. He made several nice plays, a few in the back field, and I believe he tipped at least one pass, that was picked off by Crowell.

It's good to see he's contributing, I always thought he'd be nothing more than a backup who just fills in.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Tim Anderson

On a 3rd and 1 in the 4th Quarter, he must have pushed his blocker 10 yards laterally along the LOS line as Taylor tried a wide sweep. He then pushed his blocker aside and dropped Taylor for a 1 yard loss. An incredible display of strength.

A big force in the middle yesterday.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Let's not go overboard. He's had one good game in 4 starts, plus all the playing time he had last year when Adams was benched. I don't want to take away from his effort yesterday because he definitely played well, but even a blind mouse finds the cheese on occasion.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Let's not go overboard. He's had one good game in 4 starts, plus all the playing time he had last year when Adams was benched. I don't want to take away from his effort yesterday because he definitely played well, but even a blind mouse finds the cheese on occasion.
        Overboard? How are we going overboard? I don't see any Tim Anderson: Probowler threads.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
          Maybe this guy can play after all. He made several nice plays, a few in the back field, and I believe he tipped at least one pass, that was picked off by Crowell.

that was kelsay flying in on the crowell INT.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Overboard? How are we going overboard? I don't see any Tim Anderson: Probowler threads.
            You said:

I always thought he'd be nothing more than a backup who just fills in.
            that implies you think he's more than that now. I think it takes more than one solid game to get upgrated from the "nothing more than a backup" status.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Do you like anything about this team? It sure seems like you don't. The som***** played well yesterday, why not say 'great job' and leave it at that?

Comment

• Philagape
                WIN NOW
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                that was kelsay flying in on the crowell INT.
                Denney tipped the pass.

We should be giving props to new DL coach Bill Kollar. Denney and Anderson look really improved, not to mention the job Kyle Williams has done.
                "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  Do you like anything about this team? It sure seems like you don't. The som***** played well yesterday, why not say 'great job' and leave it at that?
                  if you read my posts, you'd know there are plenty of things about this team that I like. Tim Anderson just isn't one of them, and he's gotta do more than have one good game to change that.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                    • Mar 2004

Opi, you must've missed the very first word to start this thread.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Opi, you must've missed the very first word to start this thread.
                      No, I saw it.

I just want to know why one good game makes you consider the possibility that he isn't that bad but a whole ton of bad games don't make you consider the possibility that he's worthless.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

No, I saw it.

I just want to know why one good game makes you consider the possibility that he isn't that bad but a whole ton of bad games don't make you consider the possibility that he's worthless.
                        Hmmm...He's played "not bad" every game so far this year. I'm not saying he's a starter, but maybe he'll prove to be a worth while backup DT.

Comment

Working...
                        X